Poll question for TOL's leftists

Poll question for TOL's leftists

• Yes, they are racists.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

musterion

Saw a news item where German women have begun arming themselves with anything they can lay their hands on to ward off constant harassment and threats of rape by the Muslim invaders delivered to them by their own government.

Please do not vote if you're not a self-described leftist, you'll skew the vote. I want to see how honest they are, or even if they're willing to tell the truth on this.

Desert Reign

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looking forward to the entertainment.

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/racism

Race:
each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics.
"people of all races, colours, and creeds"

the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this.

a group of people sharing the same culture, history, language, etc.; an ethnic group.
"we Scots were a bloodthirsty race then"

a group or set of people or things with a common feature or features.
"some male firefighters still regarded women as a race apart"

musterion

Didnt happen unless you can 'prove it' - i guess that means if you have video evidence of it, and then if you have or show video evidence of it, then you are a sick snuff film voyeur ..

Either way how dare you denigrate those poor migrants, racist.

Notice how the German woman's lifelong programming kicked in and made her second guess herself as possibly racist (even if only for a moment), instead of flying into justified outrage at the suggestion and punching that twerp dead in his face?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Donald Trump asked a great question some time back. Who is doing the raping?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Notice how the German woman's lifelong programming kicked in and made her second guess herself as possibly racist (even if only for a moment), instead of flying into justified outrage at the suggestion and punching that twerp dead in his face?

yes, and i see evidence of that programming working on people these days you would never imagine even 5 years ago.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well it depends. What were they doing and what were they wearing?

Were these angelic little men enticed by these women?

musterion

Well it depends. What were they doing and what were they wearing?

Were these angelic little men enticed by these women?

So you're saying what women wear when attacked can actually play a part in provoking rape? Not putting words in your mouth but you voted "unsure" and I want to make sure I understand your ambivalence.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I would care less if someone thought I was a racist! Sticks and stones, you know, and no one is going to break my old bones!:madmad: