ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope; no Body as the Bride of Christ in those passages anywhere.

And no Body as Israel in any of them either.

That's just you taking your usual first impression, surface level readings, as being what the passages are talking about.

Fact is you do NOT know HOW to PROPERLY study the various issues out, thus, your notions as truth.

But, your mind is made up; there is no reasoning with you; think I'll just leave you there.

Do you believe Jesus' teachings or commands are just for Jews too?

I am asking this because your wordy explanations are always vague to me.

God's Truth

Nope; no Body as the Bride of Christ in those passages anywhere.

And no Body as Israel in any of them either.

That's just you taking your usual first impression, surface level readings, as being what the passages are talking about.

Fact is you do NOT know HOW to PROPERLY study the various issues out, thus, your notions as truth.

But, your mind is made up; there is no reasoning with you; think I'll just leave you there.

The Bride is the NEW JERUSALEM. All who are being saved are part of the Bride, the New Jerusalem.

God's Truth

Wait, I know this one - that's from a line in a song by the great Carly Simon, lol

If you do not recognize where the scriptures are, just ask, no need to get insulting.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

We who are saved are that New Jerusalem, the Bride, where God and Jesus will live in us on the New Earth.

1 Peter 2:5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:9
For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building.

1 Timothy 3:15
if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth.

1 Peter 2:9
But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Romans 15:16
to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 1:6
and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Right Divider

Body part
You said biblical faith is MORE THAN just believing!

Why then do you go against me for saying we have to do more than just believe?!
Receiving God's GRACE is NOT about what YOU or I DO to work for it! That's why.

It's AFTER we receive God's FREE GIFT that we CAN do anything for Him!

Right Divider

Body part
If thats what your getting from what i'm "trying" to present to you. I won't waste anymore of yours or anyone elses time. Good bye.
That's not the first time you've said that.
Do you actually mean the things that you say?

FYI, in the dispensation of the grace of God we are SECURE when we believe and trust the Lord for what He did for us.

God's Truth

Receiving God's GRACE is NOT about what YOU or I DO to work for it! That's why.

It's AFTER we receive God's FREE GIFT that we CAN do anything for Him!

At least though now you understand that we have to obey after being saved, is this correct?

So then, now your only problem is to prove that Jesus does not care about what the person who believes does, and they cannot do anything anyways.

You are a half sibling of Calvinists.

Show where all humans are dumb and incapable of following directions.

God's Truth

Jesus would not come to the people until they were prepared by John the baptizer, the one who had the people repent of their sins first.

You think that Jesus is going to come to a person to live with them in their heart before their heart is prepared by repentance of sins.

You do not have the whole counsel of God when you speak in such a way.

Right Divider

Body part
At least though now you understand that we have to obey after being saved, is this correct?

So then, now your only problem is to prove that Jesus does not care about what the person who believes does, and they cannot do anything anyways.

You are a half sibling of Calvinists.

Show where all humans are dumb and incapable of following directions.
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You do not know what "sealed with the Holy Spirit" means.

Get saved GT. Your eternal destiny depends on it.

God's Truth

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You do not know what "sealed with the Holy Spirit" means.

Get saved GT. Your eternal destiny depends on it.

I am saved.

How about you stop going against my saying to obey Jesus?

How do you think being sealed with the Holy Spirit means one did not obey to get sealed?

How do you think being sealed does not mean you might be sealed for judgment?

Right Divider

Body part
I am saved.

How about you stop going against my saying to obey Jesus?

How do you think being sealed with the Holy Spirit means one did not obey to get sealed?

How do you think being sealed does not mean you might be sealed for judgment?
If your obedience could get you saved, then Christ did not need to die for you.

We are NOT sealed because we are good (obedient), we are sealed because we believe (trust) in Christ's DBR for our sin.
Eph 1:12-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (1:13) In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (1:14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

I reads plain and clear.

God's Truth

If your obedience could get you saved, then Christ did not need to die for you.

We are NOT sealed because we are good (obedient), we are sealed because we believe (trust) in Christ's DBR for our sin.
Eph 1:12-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (1:13) In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (1:14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

I reads plain and clear.

How do YOU EVER get that Jesus dying for us means OBEYING his words are worthless?