ECT "PISTEUO", the secret of the universe....

Right Divider

Body part
Israel is ALL who believe and obey Jesus.

Just as Jacob is called Israel by overcoming, we too are Israel by overcoming by faith in Jesus.
That is nonsense made up by people who don't believe what the Bible says.

Where do you think the name Israel came from?
God.

Show the scriptures where Jesus speaks about the time to get circumcised in the flesh, or when to give an animal sacrifice. Moses did that Jesus did not.
Jesus told people to "give the gift what Moses required'. Those were animal sacrifices.

You condemn me for believing and obey Jesus. How do you not see the evil in that?
NOT ONCE have I ever condemned YOU or anyone else for obeying Jesus. How do you not see the evil of YOUR false accusation?

Jesus says we are a new creature. Did Jesus save we are not 100% a new creature?
Another of your multitude of illogical statements

We do not even have ACCESS to God's grace unless we have faith. See Romans 5:2.
Duh. That's what I've been saying all along.

I talk about obeying Jesus' words. How do you think you can change that into something wrong?
I have NEVER said that it's wrong to obey Jesus. That's just your completely illogical mind getting crazy.

Danoh

Jacob was a believer before he was named Israel due to his overcoming.

Only some believers today can be regarded as Israel by God.

Israel of the flesh does not even believe in Jesus Christ. They reject Him unless individuals become Christians by receiving Him.

The gathering of Gods Israel will not begin until Christ return.

Israel of the middle east is the work of unbelievers and will fail.

LA

NO Believer has been regarded as Israel by God as far back as the last member of the Little Flock died off.

Such remains the case until Rom. 11:25.

Nowhere in Scripture is the Body referred to as Israel.

Romans 2 does not do that - Paul has yet gotten to the Cross's "no difference" in Romans 2. Rather, he is relating God's delay of His wrath on both the deserving Gentile and Jew.

At which point, he goes into how that the Jew; who knew God's will, etc., had gotten so bad that even the Gentile was at times a better example than the Jew.

He proves both under sin and THEN presents "the faith OF Christ," that the fool "Faither" would add his fool AA "surrender to a higher power" pagan nonsense to.

In your case, LA, all you are doing in your similar ignorance is confusing the same issues that were settled in Acts 15.

An issue that had been stirred up once more in the case of Galatia and so much so that Paul once more had had to remind both DISTINCT groups (than in existence) of once more.

That only by following the principle God had revealed unto them through Paul, would there be peace between between the Body of Christ and the Israel of God once more that some Judaizers had derailed.

A peace only possible where both walked in the the mercy toward one another that God had shown both.

Reread Paul's words to his fellow Jew: Peter, as to this mercy in Galatains 2's "we who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles..."

God began to show both INDIVIDUAL Jew and Gentile this mercy only after He sealed the believing remnant of Israel, and concluded the rest in unbelief - just another lost nation.

For, instead of His having allowed things to continue to move towards His making a short work on the Earth as to His wrath, He began to show mercy on both those lost Jews this side of Israel's fall, and the Gentiles.

How?

BUT NOW NO DISTINCTION.

Well, when that first began to unfold, that SEALED, believing remnant of Israel - that had believed BEFORE Israel was concluded in unbelief - were still on the scene.

Til they died off, there then TWO distinct groups of Believers on the Earth.

The Israel of God (believing remnant of Israel) was one group. It would die off.

God's New Creature was another: the Body of Christ (it continued to expand as the former continued to diminish away).

This latter agency is comprised of those Jews and Gentiles who believed AFTER God SEALED the believing remnant of Israel, and concluded the rest in unbelief with the Gentiles, that He might have mercy on both unbelieving Jew and Gentile - without distinction.

That is why so many confuse the various passages - the passages are not always talking about, nor addressing, one and all as if "one size fits all."

Try telling Noah NOT to build that Ark - THAT had been HIS "gospel" within THAT scope and ITS' context.

Try telling Moses to NOT call his parting of the Red Sea "your salvation... ISRAEL" - THAT had been THEIR gospel in THAT scope and IT'S context.

Okay, I'm done for now, you can go back to your "one size fits all" LA.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
If i could back up to a place where we all might agree.

I would think that we all agree. "Salvation is by Grace through Faith". That we can't even access Grace without "faith'.

Our difference is what is faith?

One would say i "believe and receive", one time done deal.

Another says i "believe" and "obey". Still a one time done deal.

But the Word of God says that Faith the noun has a corresponding (verb) action associated with it. Thats the word pisteuo or faithing, used 248 times.

What is that action?

"to commit unto", "reliance upon", "commit to ones trust", "be committed to", " "A personal surrender to Him", "A life inspired by such surrender".

What is it that were committing to Him?
What is it were trusting Him with?
What is it were committed to trusting Him for?
What is it were surrendering to Him?

It's not "believing" , and it's not "obedience".

IT'S OUR LIVES!

AMEN

God's Truth

I would think that we all agree. "Salvation is by Grace through Faith". That we can't even access Grace without "faith'.

But the Word of God says that Faith the noun has a corresponding (verb) action associated with it. Thats the word pisteuo or faithing, used 248 times.

What is that action?

"to commit unto", "reliance upon", "commit to ones trust", "be committed to", " "A personal surrender to Him", "A life inspired by such surrender".

IT'S OUR LIVES!

AMEN

The "action" is OBEYING him.

Right Divider

Body part

What is that action?

IT'S OUR LIVES!

AMEN
Col 3:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (3:2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. (3:3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. (3:4) When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

God's Truth

Not "obey " again! Were talking about "pisteuo" remember? Not "hupakoe" the word for "obey" that is a completely different word. You need to go start a thread on "obedience" somewhere. THIS IS ABOUT PISTEUO!

I let you out of the ignored crowd to let you speak, can you at least stay on topic.

And adding things to the Scriptures is a no, no! James has enough problems without YOU adding things to him.

James has enough problems, YOU SAY! You cannot make a righteous judgment about James; how much less for me.

Surrender without the obedience does NOT make any sense.

Faith must be alive with right action.

God's Truth

I know the Word says were called to be saints! Where you got were chosen to be saved isn't in the Scriptures. But I've had the gift of being able to learn out of the original Greek texts.

The saved are the Saints. You do not even know that so how are you called to do anything?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The saved are the Saints. You do not even know that so how are you called to do anything?

You don't know what the real meaning of a saint is either.

Saints are simply people who have been called, and are being perfected. (not perfect yet)

And "worship" is the combination of to words in Latin. Worth-ship. The shipping of worth.

I "ship" continual offerings of my life and will to God. Being thats what i have thats worth the most.

You "ship" your belief and obedience. Which has no worth.

Worth-ship, the shipping of worth. What is your worth?

God's Truth

You don't know what the real meaning of a saint is either.

Saints are simply people who have been called, and are being perfected. (not perfect yet)

And "worship" is the combination of to words in Latin. Worth-ship. The shipping of worth.

I "ship" continual offerings of my life and will to God. Being thats what i have thats worth the most.

You "ship" your belief and obedience. Which has no worth.

Worth-ship, the shipping of worth. What is your worth?

I cannot even read your garbage. Make a post without a personal attack.

glorydaz

There is a new law.

It is called the law of the Spirit.

Romans 8:2
because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.

Ah, so you misinterpret one verse and claim we are under the "law of the Spirit". In fact, that verse says no such thing. The natural law we were under....if we sin, we die (the law of sin and death) is replaced by the natural law we are under now as new creatures....life in Christ. Neither of those are laws of rules and regulations, but they are states of being.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.​

It is called the law of Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:21
To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

So now you find another verse to claim this "law of the Spirit" is also called the "law of Christ" as if that is also some list of rules and regulations we must follow. Yet neither of those texts say anything close to what you claim they do.

1 Cor. 9:20-21
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.​

The way you corrupt and distort the Holy Scripture is a horrible and deceitful thing. And you have to seek out some oddball translation to even do that.

Being under the law to Christ is the obedience of faith....believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. It's being created IN CHRIST JESUS....the law of the Spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Col 3:1-4 (AKJV/PCE)
(3:1) If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. (3:2) Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. (3:3) For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. (3:4) When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The reality of this Scripture can only happen through Faithing or pisteuo in the Greek. A continual surrender, changing as we change in Christ.

Believing, obeying, will never result in these Scriptures being ours.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
James has enough problems, YOU SAY! You cannot make a righteous judgment about James; how much less for me.

Surrender without the obedience does NOT make any sense.

Faith must be alive with right action.

Ok last one for you and then you go back to the corn field.

As the result of Pauls state of being he describes in Rom 7:14-20, He can't do what he wants to do, and what he does not want to do, that he keeps on doing. So he says, when i do what i do not want to do, IT IS NO LONGER ME THATS DOING IT, BUT SIN DWELLING IN ME DOING IT!

In other words, the things he does, that he does not want to do, it's not him doing it, but sin still dwelling in him doing it.

Just the opposite is true because of the Holy Spirit in him. Any good thing he does (like obedience) is not him doing it , but the Spirit of Christ living in him doing it.

In Christ, we are merely onlookers! Watching the sinfull nature and the Spirit of Christ warring over our souls. In the greek , it's described as trench warfare. The only power we have is "pisteuo" , who we are surrendering our lives too, Jesus, or our sinful nature.

One more time! Any obedience comes from Gods Grace , as the result of Faithing or (pisteuo).

Right Divider

Body part
The reality of this Scripture can only happen through Faithing or pisteuo in the Greek. A continual surrender, changing as we change in Christ.

Believing, obeying, will never result in these Scriptures being ours.
Biblical faith is more than "just believing", but your interpretation just seems like your chance to prove that you're better than everyone else. Like how you correct every English translation of the scripture as if these multitude of translators know less than you.

God's Truth

Ah, so you misinterpret one verse and claim we are under the "law of the Spirit". In fact, that verse says no such thing. The natural law we were under....if we sin, we die (the law of sin and death) is replaced by the natural law we are under now as new creatures....life in Christ. Neither of those are laws of rules and regulations, but they are states of being.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.​

So now you find another verse to claim this "law of the Spirit" is also called the "law of Christ" as if that is also some list of rules and regulations we must follow. Yet neither of those texts say anything close to what you claim they do.

1 Cor. 9:20-21
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them that are under the law, as under the law, that I might gain them that are under the law; To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.​

The way you corrupt and distort the Holy Scripture is a horrible and deceitful thing. And you have to seek out some oddball translation to even do that.

Being under the law to Christ is the obedience of faith....believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you shall be saved. It's being created IN CHRIST JESUS....the law of the Spirit of LIFE IN CHRIST.

Paul says plainly that he is under God's law.

1 Corinthians 9:21
To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

God's Truth

Ok last one for you and then you go back to the corn field.

As the result of Pauls state of being he describes in Rom 7:14-20, He can't do what he wants to do, and what he does not want to do, that he keeps on doing. So he says, when i do what i do not want to do, IT IS NO LONGER ME THATS DOING IT, BUT SIN DWELLING IN ME DOING IT!

Paul is still the person doing it, for he says he DOES what he does not want to do.

Paul was explaining in a very exaggerated way what it is like for one under the old law to obey without any faith.

Even sinners can do good; which proves you do not understand what Paul is saying.

Luke 6:33
And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that.

In other words, the things he does, that he does not want to do, it's not him doing it, but sin still dwelling in him doing it.

Paul is still the one DOING the sin. Do you really think Paul is saying people who sin are not doing the sin? Paul is explaining how it is to struggle with sin. He is explaining how nothing good lives in SINFUL flesh. Not everyone only lives to please their flesh, for we are flesh and spirit.

Just the opposite is true because of the Holy Spirit in him. Any good thing he does (like obedience) is not him doing it , but the Spirit of Christ living in him doing it.

If a person does good it is the person doing it.

In Christ, we are merely onlookers! Watching the sinfull nature and the Spirit of Christ warring over our souls. In the greek , it's described as trench warfare. The only power we have is "pisteuo" , who we are surrendering our lives too, Jesus, or our sinful nature.

One more time! Any obedience comes from Gods Grace , as the result of Faithing or (pisteuo).

When someone wants to be saved, they do what Jesus says to do, and then Jesus will save them and give them the Holy Spirit to help them after that.

God's Spirit in us works in us by causing us to WANT to do God's commands.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

We still have to do that which God wants us to do. God does not make us do anything.

God's Truth

Those who fear God and who do what is right---it is to those people the message of the gospel has been sent.

Acts 13:26 "Fellow children of Abraham and you God-fearing Gentiles, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Obviously they did not have the Holy Spirit yet because they did not hear the gospel yet and so receive the Holy Spirit; yet, they knew to fear God, because not everyone only wants to please their flesh.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter began to speak: "I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism

35 but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.

God ACCEPTS those who FEAR HIM and DOES WHAT IS RIGHT.

This shows us that there are people who did right BEFORE they were saved.

God's Truth

Biblical faith is more than "just believing", but your interpretation just seems like your chance to prove that you're better than everyone else. Like how you correct every English translation of the scripture as if these multitude of translators know less than you.

You said biblical faith is MORE THAN just believing!

Why then do you go against me for saying we have to do more than just believe?!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nowhere in Scripture is the Body referred to as Israel

Christs body is His bride--

Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

The overcomers of the Church are the mothers of the true children of Israel.

Heb 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Heb 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.
Heb 12:25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

2Jn 1:1 The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;
2Jn 1:2 For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever.
2Jn 1:3 Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.
2Jn 1:4 I rejoiced greatly that I found of thy children walking in truth, as we have received a commandment from the Father.
2Jn 1:5 And now I beseech thee, lady, not as though I wrote a new commandment unto thee, but that which we had from the beginning, that we love one another.
2Jn 1:6 And this is love, that we walk after his commandments. This is the commandment, That, as ye have heard from the beginning, ye should walk in it.

Danoh is very wordy without scriptural evidence to back up the ideas of his teachers that God has two peoples,

that Christians are not under the new covenant,

and that God owes the flesh something.

After all Christ Himself died to end the old covenant and bring in the new which Danoh denies.

and then to top off his heresy, Danoh claims the new covenant is for the Jews and they keep the sacrifices of the law under it.

Can anything be more heretical??

LA

Danoh

Nope; no Body as the Bride of Christ in those passages anywhere.

And no Body as Israel in any of them either.

That's just you taking your usual first impression, surface level readings, as being what the passages are talking about.

Fact is you do NOT know HOW to PROPERLY study the various issues out, thus, your notions as truth.

But, your mind is made up; there is no reasoning with you; think I'll just leave you there.

Faither

BANNED
Banned

If thats what your getting from what i'm "trying" to present to you. I won't waste anymore of yours or anyone elses time. Good bye.