Pharmaceutical Exec: Hillary Clinton has Parkinson's Disease

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lets also remember, this isn't just any pharma rep. This is pharma-bro, Martin Shkreli, who gained infamy for jacking up the price of a generic, life-saving drug and then gloating about it and telling people that it was for the good. He's also under indictment for ripping off one of his own companies. He's rich, he's bored, he likes attention, and now he'd found a new way to gain more of it.

I didn't know that until I read your post.

I did know that the photo Drudge and others have been running of Hillary being helped up the stairs was taken last February after she slipped.

The level of dishonesty is mind-boggling.

rexlunae

I didn't know that until I read your post.

I did know that the photo Drudge and others have been running of Hillary being helped up the stairs was taken last February after she slipped.

The level of dishonesty is mind-boggling.

Hillary is the one who coined the phrase "vast right-wing conspiracy", to describe attacks against her husband. Of course, he wasn't as innocent as she thought he was, but there was a very carefully organized campaign to discredit him by conservative activists. And you can watch Fox News and other outlets spinning the false narratives in real time. The supposed health scare is a great example.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
if hillary has a serious disease that would affect her ability to act as potus, shouldn't the public be informed?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Hillary is the one who coined the phrase "vast right-wing conspiracy", to describe attacks against her husband. Of course, he wasn't as innocent as she thought he was, but there was a very carefully organized campaign to discredit him by conservative activists. And you can watch Fox News and other outlets spinning the false narratives in real time. The supposed health scare is a great example.

I'm in a bit of a unique position. Coming from a conservative background I've had a chance to see information-spinning from two different vantage points now, and I think that's what unsettles some here who want to claim I was never a conservative, because that's the thing - I recognize what they're doing and I can name what they're doing. They're used to their opposing viewpoints coming from longtime liberal posters such as yourself, but not too often from someone who used to be one of them. Not only was I one of them, but I was a member of probably one of the largest conservative online forums out there. That was really brought home to me this morning when I saw an old photoshop job which put John Kerry and Jane Fonda in the same photograph, and I thought, I remember that... and going through that 2004 election with that forum, and the vitriol that I was surrounded by was so commonplace, so normal to me that I didn't see it as being out of the ordinary.

We all understood the same language, and I was fluent in it. I'd grown up in it. The dangers of secularism. The threat to the social order. Creeping communism. Godless secularism. Cloward-Piven. Gramsci. Delphi Method. New World Order. Illuminati. LOTS Treaty. The U.N. The Antichrist. The Clintons. Whitewater. The Clinton Body Count. Hillary's health care plan. Kerry and the Swiftboat veterans, Jane Fonda and THAT photo. Then just when things couldn't get any worse: The End of The World As We Know It: Obama. And in all that I've only scratched the surface - I could write a book. I listened to conservative talk radio, read only conservative websites, watched only FOX news... I was surrounded by and supported by everything and everyone who thought like me. So that's why I understand how impossible it is to get through that barrier. It's built high and thick, and each brick is mortared in place with a solid layer of confirmation bias.

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Martin Shkreli is a despicable greedy bastard who has deprived an appalling number of Americans of the necessary medication they need for health problems because of his filthy greed and
dishonesty. Furthermore, he never went to medical school and is not competent to diagnose anyone for any health problem.
And people are taking this scoundrel seriously ? He's a disgraced , criminal pharmaceutical executive for crying out loud !

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Check out the latest bit of dishonesty:

Here's Drudge's headline:

Hillary Propped Up to Keep From Falling Over While Making Speech...

Which goes to Gateway Pundit's latest bit of desperation:

"A photo from April shows now-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being firmly held up by a man on her right side to keep her from falling over as she addressed an overflow crowd during a campaign stop in Los Angeles, while a man on her left side is seen urgently extending his arm to aid in propping up Clinton. "

And they show this photo:

images

Here's the reality:

AR-160419587.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

So this photo is from April, and the first photo I mentioned upthread, also shown on Drudge, was from February.

There must be a mad scramble of Trumpers combing through their image files, trying to find anything that Drudge can run with, center page.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
not sure i want a president who can't manage to go up what looks like a single step without help :idunno:

rexlunae

Check out the latest bit of dishonesty:

Here's Drudge's headline:

Hillary Propped Up to Keep From Falling Over While Making Speech...

Which goes to Gateway Pundit's latest bit of desperation:

"A photo from April shows now-Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton being firmly held up by a man on her right side to keep her from falling over as she addressed an overflow crowd during a campaign stop in Los Angeles, while a man on her left side is seen urgently extending his arm to aid in propping up Clinton. "

And they show this photo:

images

Here's the reality:

AR-160419587.jpg&maxw=800&q=90

So this photo is from April, and the first photo I mentioned upthread, also shown on Drudge, was from February.

There must be a mad scramble of Trumpers combing through their image files, trying to find anything that Drudge can run with, center page.

Sean Hannity was doing a long discussion, complete with two "experts" about Clinton's health. It's kinda amazing how organized it seems to be.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
That, I didn't hear about.

Stephens said Hannity was the dumbest anchor at FOX, and when Hannity responded predictably, Stephens went on to call Hannity one of "Trump's media munchkins." :chuckle:

I don't watch FOX anymore except when I'm visiting my mom, so I haven't seen Hannity in action but it doesn't surprise me to hear he's neither fair nor balanced.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Stephens said Hannity was the dumbest anchor at FOX, and when Hannity responded predictably, Stephens went on to call Hannity one of "Trump's media munchkins." :chuckle:

I don't watch FOX anymore except when I'm visiting my mom, so I haven't seen Hannity in action but it doesn't surprise me to hear he's neither fair nor balanced.

Fox is backing Trump, CNN is backing Clinton. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.