ECT PAUL'S REAL GOSPEL !!

DAN P

Hi to all and to all the NAY-SAYERS , who are real in the MAJORITY who call themselves bibical and without any PROOF what so ever will disagree until the DEPARTURE of the Body of Christ .

In gal 4:13 it reads , But you know that through the weakness of the flesh I PREACHED the Gospel to you the FIRST TIME !!

#1, The verb " YE KNOW / EIDO " is in thr Greek Perfect Tense , Active Voice and in the Indicative Mood of FACT .

#2 , The verb YE KNOW means that from the beginning of Paul's in Rom 1:1 , preaching ministry , Paul was only preaching the Gospel of the Grace of God as recorded in Eph 3:2 !!

#2 , It is in the Active Voice , which means , IT IS pointing to the Holy Spirit as the subject THAT YE KNOW , so why don't the Anti-Paul believe Gal 4:13 !!

#3 , The second verb , I PREACHED /EUAGGELIZO is in the Aorist Tense and proves that it began at Paul's preaching the Gospel of God as writtren in Rom 1:1 !!

#4 It is in the MIDDLE VOICE which means that Paul was Participating with the Holy Spirit in there preaching of Grace !!

#5 , Then in Gal 1:9 is CHILLING to those who teach another Gospel that is not of Grace they are ACCURSED !!

#6 , Those who are ACCURSED are those who TEACH Gal 5:4 that you can be JUSTIFIED by the Law are fallen from Grace !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those who claim Grace but display none are headed for the tormentors.

Mat 18:23 Therefore is the kingdom of heaven likened unto a certain king, which would take account of his servants.
Mat 18:24 And when he had begun to reckon, one was brought unto him, which owed him ten thousand talents.
Mat 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.
Mat 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:27 Then the lord of that servant was moved with compassion, and loosed him, and forgave him the debt.
Mat 18:28 But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence: and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest.
Mat 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.
Mat 18:30 And he would not: but went and cast him into prison, till he should pay the debt.
Mat 18:31 So when his fellowservants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
Mat 18:32 Then his lord, after that he had called him, said unto him, O thou wicked servant, I forgave thee all that debt, because thou desiredst me:
Mat 18:33 Shouldest not thou also have had compassion on thy fellowservant, even as I had pity on thee?
Mat 18:34 And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.
Mat 18:35 So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.

andyc

Hi to all and to all the NAY-SAYERS , who are real in the MAJORITY who call themselves bibical and without any PROOF what so ever will disagree until the DEPARTURE of the Body of Christ .

In gal 4:13 it reads , But you know that through the weakness of the flesh I PREACHED the Gospel to you the FIRST TIME !!

#1, The verb " YE KNOW / EIDO " is in thr Greek Perfect Tense , Active Voice and in the Indicative Mood of FACT .

#2 , The verb YE KNOW means that from the binning of Paul's in Rom 1:1 , preaching ministry , Paul was only preaching the Gospel of the Grace of God as recorded in Eph 3:2 !!

#2 , It is in the Active Voice , which means , IT IS pointing to the Holy Spirit as the subject THAT YE KNOW , so why don't the Anti-Paul believe Gal 4:13 !!

#3 , The second verb , I PREACHED /EUAGGELIZO is in the Aorist Tense and proves that it began at Paul's preaching the Gospel of God as writtren in Rom 1:1 !!

#4 It is in the MIDDLE VOICE which means that Paul was Participating with the Holy Spirit in there preaching of Grace !!

#5 , Then in Gal 1:9 is CHILLING to those who teach another Gospel that is not of Grace they are ACCURSED !!

#6 , Those who are ACCURSED are those who TEACH Gal 5:4 that you can be JUSTIFIED by the Law are fallen from Grace !!

dan p

I must have read this over 15 times, and it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

He's quoting verses, and then making comments that have little to nothing to do with those verses.

This has to be the most ridiculous thread I've ever seen on TOL.

heir

TOL Subscriber
PAUL'S REAL GOSPEL !!
He preached three. The one that is the gospel of our salvation (the gospel of the grace of God) is the same as the gospel (gospel of Christ) that he preached to the Jew first and also to the Greek as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV), now an all inclusive (Titus 2:11 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) including the likes of you and me (who were in time past Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV). It is:

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

DAN P

I must have read this over 15 times, and it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

He's quoting verses, and then making comments that have little to nothing to do with those verses.

Hi and maybe in 10 years it will HIT YOU !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

andyc

Hi and the Holy Spirit had Paul write Gal 4:13 , and Jesus I know and Paul I know , so WHO ARE YOU ??:chuckle::chuckle:

DAN P

Paul is referring to what happened in Acts 14:20. He was stoned and left for dead, and eventually went to Lystra (a major city of Galatia).

Oh ....I'm Andy.

DAN P

Paul is referring to what happened in Acts 14:20. He was stoned and left for dead, and eventually went to Lystra (a major city of Galatia).

Oh ....I'm Andy.

Him and you think that they are connected , so how are they connected ??

Maybe it is connected to Eph 3:9 or maybe Col 1:25 or maybe to Rom 1:1 ??

dan p

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No.

There are many others equally as ridiculous.

I do not think he knows Christ, like most madists.

LA

Wick Stick

Forgive me if it's off-topic (I can't make much out of the OP), but maybe one of you MAD-men can explain to me better.

I thought Mid-Acts Dispensationalism (MAD) was a variation on regular Dispensationalism that held that the church started with Paul rather than at Pentecost.

Have you diverged in how you arrange the Dispensations as well? What I hear from MAD-ists here seems closer to Bullingerism and perhaps even further from traditional dispensationalism than it.

You seem to have adopted the heresy that there are multiple gospels.

Jarrod

DAN P

Forgive me if it's off-topic (I can't make much out of the OP), but maybe one of you MAD-men can explain to me better.

I thought Mid-Acts Dispensationalism (MAD) was a variation on regular Dispensationalism that held that the church started with Paul rather than at Pentecost.

Have you diverged in how you arrange the Dispensations as well? What I hear from MAD-ists here seems closer to Bullingerism and perhaps even further from traditional dispensationalism than it.

Jarrod

Hi and sorry I you can see or understand the OP !!

Bullinger are Acts 28 and also called Hyper-dispensationlists !!

And they believe that the first 7 letters that Paul wrote are not for the Body of Christ , will not take the Lord's supper , and believe in 2 Bodies of Christ and use different parts of Paul's letters to prove the Rapture and also believe in Soul Sleep to name a few !!

There are many variations in Dispensationalism !!

Some of Acts 9 and Acts 13 say that Paul was saved under Kingdom preaching and I now some of them !

Some believe that OT believers new about the MYSTERY !!

I am a STRICT Acts 9:6 and know how to prove it !!

Mid-Acts was adopted so that Acts 2 , Acts 9 and Acts 11 and Acts 9 could at least worship together !!

At one time we had Acts 2 , 9 . 13 and 28 dispensationalist in our assembly !!

Please ask me what you do not understand and will respond !!

dan p

Last edited:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Jarrod

They have.

LA

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jarrod

Regular dispensationism? What does that mean? Do you mean to tell me that you acknowledge that not everything in the Bible is for you? Many things are for other people at other times. Is this what you believe?

Or are you going to tell me that you built a 300 cubit long ark for salvation?

Interplanner

Agreed, it is poorly written, and spelled, but it is saying what Eph 3 meant to say.

The key phrase in Eph 3 was that the promises to Israel come to all peoples apart from the Law. But it says it by saying that these things are now fulfilled 'in the Gospel.'

In Judaism, there was no surprise that the message would go to the nations or that there would be blessing, but Judaism since the return from captivity especially thought all this would happen 'through the Law.' Instead Paul says the blessing and the access is Christ.

Otherwise you have no issue, no contest, no controversy in Galatians.

andyc

Agreed, it is poorly written, and spelled, but it is saying what Eph 3 meant to say.

The key phrase in Eph 3 was that the promises to Israel come to all peoples apart from the Law. But it says it by saying that these things are now fulfilled 'in the Gospel.'

In Judaism, there was no surprise that the message would go to the nations or that there would be blessing, but Judaism since the return from captivity especially thought all this would happen 'through the Law.' Instead Paul says the blessing and the access is Christ.

Otherwise you have no issue, no contest, no controversy in Galatians.

Yes it's how the Jews regarded the importance of their national identity. Islam is similar, as it is all about the identity and importance of the arab, rather than the worship of God.