Paul The Murderer

God's Truth

Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 18:4
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 18:3 And he said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.

Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
2 Timothy 3:15 KJV -

God's Truth

2 Timothy 3:15 KJV -

Some Jews already belonged to God, and some Jews needed to be shown the way.

By the way, scripture does not nullify scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Did Paul murder anyone?

Acts 9:1 NASB - 1 Now Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest,

God's Truth

Did Paul murder anyone?

Acts 9:1 NASB - 1 Now Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest,

Before Paul was saved and became an Apostle of Jesus Christ, he was a violent man; he gave approval of Stephens’s death, guarded over the clothes that belonged to the men who killed Stephen. Saul put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, he cast his vote against them. Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. Acts 22:20, Acts 26:10, Acts 8:3.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Before Paul was saved and became an Apostle of Jesus Christ, he was a violent man; he gave approval of Stephens’s death, guarded over the clothes that belonged to the men who killed Stephen. Saul put many of the saints in prison, and when they were put to death, he cast his vote against them. Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison. Acts 22:20, Acts 26:10, Acts 8:3.

Acts 26:10 helps answer the question, thanks.

Word

BANNED
Banned

Do you believe that Paul changed
from a murderer and became like a little child?

Word

BANNED
Banned
1 Corinthians
Chapter 9

22 To the weak became I as weak,
that I might gain the weak:
I am made all things to all men,
that I might by all means save some.

How many men did Paul save?