Paul The Murderer

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Explain to me how by the grace of God
A child of the devil whose father is the devil
can become a child of God whose Father is God?
You should reflect on your sins, you are a child of the devil still, you aren't born again

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Explain to me how by the grace of God
A child of the devil whose father is the devil
can become a child of God whose Father is God?

First of all, YOU must become a member of the Body of Christ. Understand? Probably not because you have a warped mind that's filled to the brim with delusion and a wee bit of craziness mixed in for flavor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How can a child of the devil
whose father is the devil
become a child of God
whose Father is God?

Explain it to me?

Why should anyone have to explain anything to YOU? After all, you claim to be the spirit of God and have 12 legions of angels at your beckoned call?

Interplanner

Epoisses:
Grace will be seen as the 'great enemy' of mankind when the Law regains it's lost supremacy.

What is this about?

nikolai_42

Do you actually believe a child of God
will murder another child of God?

Read ALL of Ephesians 2. God is rich in mercy and ready to forgive. These men (like Paul) were once "children of wrath", "strangers", "having no hope" and "without God in the world".

And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;
Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

I Timothy 1:12-14

If thou, Lord, shouldest mark iniquities, O Lord, who shall stand?
But there is forgiveness with thee, that thou mayest be feared.

Psalm 130:3-4

john w

Hall of Fame

The Lord Jesus Christ died for my sins, every last one of them, forgiving me of all(memorize) tresspasses-good news.

Tell all of TOL for which sins the Lord Jesus Christ died, and those for which He did not, as these "worse-er" sins overpowered Him.

Do you actually believe a child of God will sin, by having a bad thought, like you just did, and have bad thoughts, every day, like you do?

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame

You already committed murder-we all did-our sins were the cause of us murdering the Lord Jesus Christ, as the wages of sin, is death.

Take your seat.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am of the truth.

My condolences, Carl; My, how you have fallen, from your guh-looooooreee days below :

carl-williams-300x300.jpg

God's Truth

How can a child of the devil
whose father is the devil
become a child of God
whose Father is God?

Explain it to me?

Jesus tells us how, but no one here believes it.

Jesus tells us how to become a child of God.

He says we have to change and humble ourselves.

We have to believe and obey.