Paul is MISUNDERSTOOD!

God's Truth

As was the Son of Man. He was the Aleph Tav (first and last) of scripture.

Jesus is the First and the Last of everything, not just the scriptures that we have.

His MEM (Water) comes at his baptism. What do you get if you add MEM to the Aleph Tav? Aleph Mem Tav is EMET (TRUTH). Take away the Aleph and you get MET (Death). By proclaiming himself God with none beside, he separated himself from his Father (Aleph). Death entered in. Elohim is the Father. To prove this, go to the NOG version of the Bible on Bible Gateway so the names of God are restored. See that he is Yahweh Elohim in Genesis 2 and 3, but not 4. Why? Sin lost the title. He then proclaims himself God (Elohim) of Israel. Death because he had no Aleph. Aleph Tav is Adam, or the Son of Man. Man's Spirit was Yahweh. Above and Below.

There is only one God, and He is the Father. Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son of Man. God the Father is Spirit, and Jesus is Spirit, and when he died, he died in the flesh but lived on in his Spirit where he raised himself.

God's Truth

So the question. What should we call ourselves by? Christian is not the image of the Son of God, but a shadow of the image of God. We are the house of God, all of us. I could call myself Bethel. For more reasons, I choose to remain nameless to the faith I hold until the Son of God returns to demonstrate his character from more than the pages of a book. A book is a shadow only. I have no reason to place my faith in it in any way.

Jesus reveals himself now to those who believe and obey him. That is what he says. You do not know what and how to obey Jesus unless you have his written words.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
So the question. What should we call ourselves by? Christian is not the image of the Son of God, but a shadow of the image of God. We are the house of God, all of us. I could call myself Bethel. For more reasons, I choose to remain nameless to the faith I hold until the Son of God returns to demonstrate his character from more than the pages of a book. A book is a shadow only. I have no reason to place my faith in it in any way.

I suppose you haven't learned how to answer a question, as of yet.

God's Truth

Oddly, I know what you are saying. By supernal and spiritual, you are asserting that none of the death and destruction in the Bible was real, but only a story. I actually agree with you, but not for the reason you might assume.

WORD is the illusion of reality here in an image (hologram). Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet, which are the letters writing the word (DNA to Form). The illusion of this life we live is akin to our understanding to a hologram, so in truth, there is never bloodshed at all. It's an illusion. Death is also an illusion. As you aptly point out, the 'I' here in this reality is not YOU. You are much older by many lives.

I still yield to the influence of Genesis 9:6 on the contrary influence of Yahweh. Apart from knowing the difference, we do not know the way a Father raises a Son. As you say, knowing who I am is the key. Yes.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

The Invisible God is collective (like the unnamed in Tao 1). Named things are relative, or from the relative Prime. All of us are the relative(s). One and many. Echad and never Yachid. Look up those words.

Too much to type, but I do understand. In my username, a link to the rest of my understanding.

Galatians 5:10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty.

As for the scripture about shedding man's blood---that was about any human shedding any man's blood, which can be forgiven if one turns to Christ.

Moses shed a man's blood, as Paul had part in shedding many people's blood.

You have been caught in confusion.

Interplanner

People misunderstand Paul. They think when he says not of by works they think he is saying not of by obeying, or not of by obedience.

The not of by works Paul is speaking of is not of by the purification/ceremonial works, like circumcision.

Just look at the scriptures, the scriptures said, at the time of Abraham, there would be a time we would be saved by faith and not by the work of CIRCUMCISION.

Circumcision was a sign of works, the works we no longer have to do.

We still as always have to obey God, we just do not have to get circumcised in the flesh anymore.

It's slightly different from that GT. The believer doesn't have this compulsion that they have to obey God. It is better than that. They want to. Justification from their sins inspires them to want to obey, to want to tell others, to want others to enjoy the gift of justification, too.

Maybe you didn't mean to convey a sense of compulsion, but you do, the way it is stated in the OP.

God's Truth

No confusion. Sin is the ancient name for Samech. Samech is a voiceless alveolar fricative, while sin is a putative voiceless lateral fricative. This does not change my original comment that Nun and Sin are primary to the crown of thorns as symbolism for dividing the seed and God's image. It's the reason for the cross.

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

Did Paul know this? Did Jesus know? Both had to know, yet failed to mention it. The facts surrounding the Demons knowing Jesus as the Lord of Hosts is evident. He was there paying for his own bloodshed. Example after example of his selfishness.

Isaiah 48

11 I am doing this for myself, only for myself.
Why should my name be dishonored?
I will not give my glory to anyone else.

This self was left at the cross, forsaken by Elohim for one reason. He had to face himself in his own judgment. We must all judge our own lower nature, giving it over to God by releasing our authority and dominion over to the Father in faith. This is what the Son did on the cross.

While Jesus the man may not have sinned, as Lord Yahweh he had plenty.

So you say God the Father had sinned because He had many die?

Why do you look at it in such a way?

It is as if you judge God the Father.

God says in the Old Testament that since we are like Him, we can put to death a person who has done wrong.

Make sure not to confuse the killing Cain did to his brother with the same judgment to God the Father who had people killed.

God's Truth

It's slightly different from that GT. The believer doesn't have this compulsion that they have to obey God.

That is not true. How do you get that? Here is where you can come out of that false teaching you were snatched up in.

It is better than that.
Okay, now we are discussing deeper things. They want to obey.

They want to. Justification from their sins inspires them to want to obey, to want to tell others, to want others to enjoy the gift of justification, too.

Maybe you didn't mean to convey a sense of compulsion, but you do, the way it is stated in the OP.

Now you need to explain more to me. Paul speaks of himself and other Jews who were CUT OFF. Not all Jews were cut off when Jesus came to earth and preached.

There were Jews who did obey and obey blamelessly.

Paul is speaking to the cut off Jews and to those who did not have faith. Paul was one of the cut off Jews.

It did not take faith to obey the old law, it took the purification/ceremonial works. God did not like it that a person could sin, give a sin offering but not really be sorry for their sins. However, if they did those things, they could be called a child of God. God cut off those Jews when Jesus came to earth and preached.

God's Truth

Gal 6:2 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:2) Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Come on GT, QUOTE the SCRIPTURE and I can address it.

P.S. Paul was an ISRAELITE.

Paul was an Israelite, he was one of the cut off Jews that could not hear and understand Jesus.

Only the Jews who already had faith in God before Jesus came could come to Jesus to be saved.

They are the ones who followed him while he walked the earth.

Right Divider

Body part
Paul was an Israelite, he was one of the cut off Jews that could not hear and understand Jesus.

Only the Jews who already had faith in God before Jesus came could come to Jesus to be saved.

They are the ones who followed him while he walked the earth.
WHERE is the SCRIPTURE that you were supposed to QUOTE about Paul being under the law?

God's Truth

WHERE is the SCRIPTURE that you were supposed to QUOTE about Paul being under the law?

1 Corinthians 9:23 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law), so as to win those not having the law.

God's Truth

If it wasn't so pitiful then this OP would be the most hilarious statement I have ever read. It is only my knowledge of what faces you that prevents me from laughing out loud. If you only knew the dread and terror you face you would prefer never to have been born.

No, Truster, you cannot cause me to fear obeying Jesus.
You are the one who should fear for yourself.
Show one scripture that shows anyone being rebuked or punished for obeying.
Do it now or repent for falling for the snare of the devil.

I do want to say that I am glad that you came out of your blocking mode and will engage in debate.

Interplanner

That is not true. How do you get that? Here is where you can come out of that false teaching you were snatched up in.

Okay, now we are discussing deeper things. They want to obey.

Now you need to explain more to me. Paul speaks of himself and other Jews who were CUT OFF. Not all Jews were cut off when Jesus came to earth and preached.

There were Jews who did obey and obey blamelessly.

Paul is speaking to the cut off Jews and to those who did not have faith. Paul was one of the cut off Jews.

It did not take faith to obey the old law, it took the purification/ceremonial works. God did not like it that a person could sin, give a sin offering but not really be sorry for their sins. However, if they did those things, they could be called a child of God. God cut off those Jews when Jesus came to earth and preached.

Was there something in the OP that showed you were just dealing with one group like that?

My remark about compulsion is for all believers now. We are to be marked be 'freely you have received, freely give.' Ie, no compulsion which is mentally unhealthy.

But no, those who were cut off were declared to be so on this side of the Gospel and because of their unbelief. They thought they could obligate God as though they had wages due, Rom 4. All people who do not accept the gift of Christ are the ones who are cut off, but they can rejoin by faith.

Truster

No, Truster, you cannot cause me to fear obeying Jesus.
You are the one who should fear for yourself.
Show one scripture that shows anyone being rebuked or punished for obeying.
Do it now or repent for falling for the snare of the devil.

You are obeying your imagination and your imagination is fueled by the prince of the power of the air.

I rejoice in what you say, because you are walking, talking proof of the dynamised delusion that was promised in those that hold not the love of the truth.

God's Truth

You are obeying your imagination and your imagination is fueled by the prince of the power of the air.

I rejoice in what you say, because you are walking, talking proof of the dynamised delusion that was promised in those that hold not the love of the truth.

Why won't you address the questions that I asked?

Show the scripture that rebukes people for obeying Jesus.

As for you speaking about loving God...God says we love Him by obeying Him.

Do you acknowledge that?

God's Truth

Was there something in the OP that showed you were just dealing with one group like that?
I am dealing with all groups.
Tell me why Peter says people misunderstand Paul.
Tell me because it is where much confusion comes, it is where faith alone comes. It is why people teach we do not have to obey anything or it is condemnation.

My remark about compulsion is for all believers now.

Compulsion is the act of being forced. The Jews who did not have faith were forced into obeying the ceremonial/purification works. They did not have faith, and they were cut off for it.

We are to be marked be 'freely you have received, freely give.' Ie, no compulsion which is mentally unhealthy.

Those who believe and obey God are freely given.

But no, those who were cut off were declared to be so on this side of the Gospel and because of their unbelief.

They were part of the plan because God knew they would go against Him and the Truth. How do you ever get they were on the side of the gospel? People on the side of truth do not get cut off.

They thought they could obligate God as though they had wages due, Rom 4.

...because they did the ceremonial works. The purification/ceremonial works were NOT based on faith. All Jews did the ceremonial works---but not all Jews had faith too. God cut off the Jews who did not have faith. They could be grafted back in since Jesus died---if they do not continue in unbelief.

All people who do not accept the gift of Christ are the ones who are cut off, but they can rejoin by faith.

Obedience was not nailed to the cross. Jesus is the Way, and he tells us what to do to get saved. We have to repent our sins to him.

Faith and no works is about faith and no circumcision/ceremonial works.

That is what people misunderstand about Paul, and from that misunderstanding are many false teachings.

Interplanner

I am dealing with all groups.
Tell me why Peter says people misunderstand Paul.
Tell me because it is where much confusion comes, it is where faith alone comes. It is why people teach we do not have to obey anything or it is condemnation.

Compulsion is the act of being forced. The Jews who did not have faith were forced into obeying the ceremonial/purification works. They did not have faith, and they were cut off for it.

Those who believe and obey God are freely given.

They were part of the plan because God knew they would go against Him and the Truth. How do you ever get they were on the side of the gospel? People on the side of truth do not get cut off.

...because they did the ceremonial works. The purification/ceremonial works were NOT based on faith. All Jews did the ceremonial works---but not all Jews had faith too. God cut off the Jews who did not have faith. They could be grafted back in since Jesus died---if they do not continue in unbelief.

Obedience was not nailed to the cross. Jesus is the Way, and he tells us what to do to get saved. We have to repent our sins to him.

Faith and no works is about faith and no circumcision/ceremonial works.

That is what people misunderstand about Paul, and from that misunderstanding are many false teachings.

'On this side of the Gospel' meant people on this side chronologically, not their allegiance.

Yes there must be fruit, but even then, God/Paul do not want compulsion, even self-compulsion. God loves the cheerful giver, he said to the Corinthians, in opposition to acting compulsively.

I have another belief about what was confusing about Paul, and it has to do with why it got mentioned (only) in 2 Peter 3 which is about the end of time. If you are interested I can spell it out.

God's Truth

The Lord walked with the Father, but was not the Father.

You make Jesus different than the Father, when Jesus says they are the same.

Jesus is the I Am who spoke in the Old Testament.

Jesus was, and is the Word of God. The Word is God. There is only one God and He is the Father.

God's Truth

'On this side of the Gospel' meant people on this side chronologically, not their allegiance.

Chronologically?

All those the Bible chronologically list ARE of the same faith by the same allegiance.

Abel by way of righteous acts and obedience was of righteousness.

Noah by way of preaching righteousness and being righteous.

Abraham by way of obeying righteousness and obeying.

Jacob by wanting it more than anything and becoming righteous.
Yes there must be fruit, but even then, God/Paul do not want compulsion, even self-compulsion. God loves the cheerful giver, he said to the Corinthians, in opposition to acting compulsively.
We have to obey Jesus to get saved. If you call that a compulsion and being forced, then you are badly mistaken. You are delving into Calvinism.

I have another belief about what was confusing about Paul, and it has to do with why it got mentioned (only) in 2 Peter 3 which is about the end of time.

I want to hear what you have to say about Peter and what he was talking about what it is people misunderstand about Paul. No madist will touch that question.

If you are interested I can spell it out.

I am interested, and I want you to spell it out.