Paul is MISUNDERSTOOD!

God's Truth

Most people are unaware that the crown of thorns (symbolism of Nun and Sin) are the circumcision of the Son of God (Adam). It's important to know what he paid as the Lamb of the fall of mankind.

Genesis 9:6

6 Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans his blood will be shed,
because in his image, Elohim made humans.

NOG version. Elohim is the Father resting in Genesis 2:1-3. Yahweh is the Lord, or Son. He shed human blood, thereby paying this cost. Paul never mentions this.

We are circumcised in the the heart when we receive the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Paul met the Ascended Christ on the road to Damascus and subsequently received the "Grace Gospel" that he was to preach to the Gentiles and any Jews that would place their faith in Christ alone. He was called "The Apostle to the Gentiles" Paul's Gospel is different than what the other Apostles were preaching, which was, "The Kingdom Gospel" which was preached ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel.

Paul received what was already given by Jesus from Jesus when he walked the earth and taught the 12 Apostles to the Lamb.

God's Truth

Indeed, and it's received by faith BEFORE any obedience of ANY kind can occur.

Eph 2:8-10 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast. (2:10) For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Saved BY GRACE (the GIFT of God) unto good works that we should walk in them.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?

In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.

Right Divider

Body part
There is a new law. Tell me why Paul is under the law and he is not in for a rude awakening.
Rom 6:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Why would Paul tell us that we can NOT under the law?

The law of Christ is NOT "a new law" (if that is how you're trying to confuse it).

daqq

Most people are unaware that the crown of thorns (symbolism of Nun and Sin) are the circumcision of the Son of God (Adam). It's important to know what he paid as the Lamb of the fall of mankind.

Genesis 9:6

NOG version. Elohim is the Father resting in Genesis 2:1-3. Yahweh is the Lord, or Son. He shed human blood, thereby paying this cost. Paul never mentions this.

Hmmm, where have I heard this doctrine before . . . :think:

God's Truth

Rom 6:14 (AKJV/PCE)
(6:14) For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Why would Paul tell us that we can NOT under the law?

The law of Christ is NOT "a new law" (if that is how you're trying to confuse it).

You just called it the LAW of Christ.

You also have NOT addressed the fact that PAUL SAYS he is under the law.

Come on, RD, address the scriptures.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Most people are unaware that the crown of thorns (symbolism of Nun and Sin) are the circumcision of the Son of God (Adam).

Nun is a letter of the Hebrew alphabet that has the basic connotation of seed, offspring, heir, continue.
A seedling continuing the life of the plant/crop. A son or heir continuing the life of the family.
From the ancient pictorial to Modern Hebrew:

Early
Hebrew
heb-anc-lg-nun.jpg
Middle Hebrew
heb-middle-lg-nun.jpg
Late Hebrew
heb-late-lg-nun.jpg
Modern Hebrew
heb-modern-lg-nun.jpg

The pictorial is a symbol of a seed sprouting, or sperm impregnating an egg.

Sin or Shin
is a letter of the Hebrew alphabet that has the basic connotation of two, double, again, teeth, eat, press, sharp.
Early Hebrew
heb-anc-lg-shin.jpg
Middle Hebrew
heb-middle-lg-shin.jpg
Late Hebrew
heb-late-lg-shin.jpg
Modern Hebrew
heb-modern-lg-shin.jpg

The pictorial represents two teeth, to press on, eat, sharp.

How are you getting a "crown of thorns" out of that?????????????????????

daqq

You would be correct. The doctrine you speak of is what the words say by context from beginning to end of creation.

Start with this one, then give a good reason it was never mentioned in the New Testament, even thought it is central to the story of the Cross:

Genesis 9

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

Problem is that neither the Father nor the Son ever shed any physical blood of man. It appears you are still reading supernal and spiritual writings with a physical mindset understanding; which is really not much different from most here, just another different take or theory, (and still a very bad idea switching the Father with His Son who is His Word). Be sure you introduce yourself to "Evil.Eye.<(I)>", (he is easy to influence and deserves your teachings, lol). :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
SHIN and SIN are two different letters. While Shin represents two front teeth, sin and nun are next to each other. SIN is the thistle, or thorn. In the Christmas Song, it's all he wants for Christmas.

Two front teeth (SHIN) is the light consuming the coal (Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). As the song goes, Sister Susie sitting on a Thistle, or NUN on the SIN. The Nun (Sister Susie) sits on the priests thistle (NUN). The harlot and seed. Corruption of the seed is the fall of man, or the sin of the Son of Man in the garden at the foundation.

Payment for this is the shedding of the Lamb's blood, or the rib taken to divide Adam's perfect image into a division of Male and Female. We see the fall as a sin, but in reality, it is the purpose of God to divide the first seed into new growth.

Now, go back to your letters, but don't leave out the SIN.
You have been here before under a different username.

And the letter you are confusing Shin/Sim with is Samehh.

Samehh

Early Hebrew
heb-anc-lg-samehh.jpg
Middle Hebrew
heb-middle-lg-samehh.jpg
Late Hebrew
heb-late-lg-samehh.jpg
Modern Hebrew
heb-modern-lg-samehh.jpg

The pictorial is of a thorn, and has the meaning of thorn, take hold, prick, hate, protect.
As in a hedge of thorns that protects what it holds inside or destroys what it holds inside.

Truster

People misunderstand Paul. They think when he says not of by works they think he is saying not of by obeying, or not of by obedience.

The not of by works Paul is speaking of is not of by the purification/ceremonial works, like circumcision.

Just look at the scriptures, the scriptures said, at the time of Abraham, there would be a time we would be saved by faith and not by the work of CIRCUMCISION.

Circumcision was a sign of works, the works we no longer have to do.

We still as always have to obey God, we just do not have to get circumcised in the flesh anymore.

If it wasn't so pitiful then this OP would be the most hilarious statement I have ever read. It is only my knowledge of what faces you that prevents me from laughing out loud. If you only knew the dread and terror you face you would prefer never to have been born.

"And whosoever shall offend one of these little ones that trust in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea".

"But woe to that man who betrays the Son of Man! It would be better for him if he had not been born."

God's Truth

Well, I'll just say I'm pretty sure I know who that is, (not a very common doctrine among circles such as this), but it would be out of place to speak for someone else.

I have been debating here for many years and many years before that on other sites and vaguely remember hearing of that type of belief.

Ah, I see with Tambora's post just before mine that you are about to find out. :chuckle:

hahahaha That was good timing.

God's Truth

SHIN and SIN are two different letters. While Shin represents two front teeth, sin and nun are next to each other. SIN is the thistle, or thorn. In the Christmas Song, it's all he wants for Christmas.

Two front teeth (SHIN) is the light consuming the coal (Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). As the song goes, Sister Susie sitting on a Thistle, or NUN on the SIN. The Nun (Sister Susie) sits on the priests thistle (NUN). The harlot and seed. Corruption of the seed is the fall of man, or the sin of the Son of Man in the garden at the foundation.

Payment for this is the shedding of the Lamb's blood, or the rib taken to divide Adam's perfect image into a division of Male and Female. We see the fall as a sin, but in reality, it is the purpose of God to divide the first seed into new growth.

Now, go back to your letters, but don't leave out the SIN.

You are really reaching and kind of all over the place with some truth mixed in. What you are doing is just not necessary and also is not accurate enough. Payment for dividing Adam? God was not paying back Adam for sin, He was giving Adam a proper mate.

God's Truth

You would be correct. The doctrine you speak of is what the words say by context from beginning to end of creation.

Start with this one, then give a good reason it was never mentioned in the New Testament, even thought it is central to the story of the Cross:

Genesis 9

7 Be fertile, and increase in number. Spread over the earth, and increase.”

We know that those who rejected Jesus were destroyed in 70 A.D.
However, there were also some held responsible also forgiven.

Acts 2:36 Therefore let all Israel know with certainty that God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ!” 37 When the people heard this, they were cut to the heart and asked Peter and the other apostles, “Brothers, what shall we do?” 38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

God's Truth

Before answering this, allow me to ask you a question. As a Child of God, you are the House of God. Living in you, the eternal Father is always present. As the scriptures say, you are an image of God. As an image of God, there are shadows of this image all around you, all claiming to be representatives of God's image. You even see the definition of a graven image as an image made by the hands of men. We call the Bible the Living Word, yet we already know what the living word is. The Word Father in Hebrew is Aleph Bet. WORD is states as this:

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Letters (Aleph Bet) write Word. There is an Author. As an image of God, why would I find my faith to worship of an image or shadow? God is already in me. In 1400 BC, the truth of this was inscribed on the walls of Luxor.
God does not live in you until you are chosen by belief with obedience. That is when we are given the Holy Spirit when being saved.

Jesus is called the Word of God because he is God's words. You bring the alphabet into it but with the alphabet many false things can be said.