Paul And Tithing

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I do not believe that there is any evidence that Paul was against tithing. I do not know why you would suggest such a thing.

Shalom.

I said
Ok here is where you go read the revelation and explain to me who you disagree.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky.

You still do not know. If you did, you would not be making the statements that you are about me.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I know all about you. Do you think your the first Jew to every try the dumb act?

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I know all about you. Do you think your the first Jew to every try the dumb act?

Rom 11:25
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
(NKJ)
Shalom Squeaky. I do not know what you are talking about. Did you know that the word or contraction you're means you are? Shalom. Jacob.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That isn't what you said the last time.
Shalom Squeaky. I do not know how to help you here. What are you telling me? Or, are you speaking to me? If you are, what are you referring to? I know my English grammar here. Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom Squeaky. I do not know how to help you here. What are you telling me? Or, are you speaking to me? If you are, what are you referring to? I know my English grammar here. Shalom.

Jacob

I said
What do you mean it was your idea.