PATHOLOGICAL LEFTIST LIAR’S LIES

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Most blacks are killed by other blacks. I guess that means black lives only matter to whites and Asians and Hispanics.
Most white people are killed by other white people too. :think: Does that mean it's hypocritical of you, assuming you're white, to lecture any other race? Or is it that your original point is simply a poor conclusion drawn from an incomplete understanding?

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
Hello Town Heretic

Yes, everything I said was fact. - The Pontiff's ratings have spiked the highest , is when HE discusses gay sex.

I do not doubt the fact that the Pontiff is the leader of the world's largest religious expression of Christianity
I do not doubt that the former Pope was still unreported as dead. Or that Pontiff Francis speaks in front of microphones.

The facts speak for themselves - There is no doubt that The Catholic teaching historically teaches that that Homosexuality is a sin. But the Pontiff Francis is the first Pontiff to tell a gay man that = “ God had made him gay “

Much of Francis’ first-year coverage came in bursts of attention, focused around key moments of The Pontiff discussing the subject of Homosexuality and There will be no other point in His history - when the papal coverage has spiked spike as high – as when gay sex was in the topic.
A factually supported record of the events - prove these facts to be true.
it's a slam dunk illustrated by the fact that nothing can be produced in the evidence to show any other media coverage so focused on the Pontiff when gay sex was not a part of the Medias direct conversation.

The Pope is the first Pope to publically tell someone that - “ God had made him gay “

GOD MAKES PEOPLE GAY.
The Media absolutely love these highlights.

The fact that I am a racist has nothing to do with the facts about the Media and their choosen messiah .
Pontiff Francis. - The Non Racist.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hello Town Heretic

Yes, everything I said was fact. - The Pontiff's ratings have spiked the highest , is when HE discusses gay sex.

I do not doubt the fact that the Pontiff is the leader of the world's largest religious expression of Christianity
I do not doubt that the former Pope was still unreported as dead. Or that Pontiff Francis speaks in front of microphones.

The facts speak for themselves - There is no doubt that The Catholic teaching historically teaches that that Homosexuality is a sin. But the Pontiff Francis is the first Pontiff to tell a gay man that = “ God had made him gay “

Much of Francis’ first-year coverage came in bursts of attention, focused around key moments of The Pontiff discussing the subject of Homosexuality and There will be no other point in His history - when the papal coverage has spiked spike as high – as when gay sex was in the topic.
A factually supported record of the events - prove these facts to be true.
it's a slam dunk illustrated by the fact that nothing can be produced in the evidence to show any other media coverage so focused on the Pontiff when gay sex was not a part of the Medias direct conversation.

The Pope is the first Pope to publically tell someone that - “ God had made him gay “

GOD MAKES PEOPLE GAY.
The Media absolutely love these highlights.

The fact that I am a racist has nothing to do with the facts about the Media and their choosen messiah .
Pontiff Francis. - The Non Racist.

Hmmm. I am a by the book Catholic. Unfortunately you are using fake news to make a very good point.

The Church teaches that Homosexuality is a disorder, and that the actual act of homosexual sex is a mortal sin. Francis has not - and cannot - ever change that teaching.

However, you are correct that the media twists and lies, and loves to prop up Francis when they can twist his words to seem to support homosexuality, which he does not.

I think your real point is that the media are liars and frauds, which is true. I just wish you had not used this misinterpretation of the popes words to make it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Most white people are killed by other white people too. :think: Does that mean it's hypocritical of you, assuming you're white, to lecture any other race? Or is it that your original point is simply a poor conclusion drawn from an incomplete understanding?

More lies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

LOL. Thats beyond your usual level of stupid. Well done.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
LOL. Thats beyond your usual level of stupid. Well done.
More lies
Meanwhile, in the land of rational observation and supportable statements, it remains an empirically verifiable and absolute truth that most white homicides are committed by white killers.

In 2015 Trump claimed that blacks were responsible for most of the murders of white people. That was both wrong and further proof that Trump is a racist or easily led into a racist meme in lieu of fact.

According to the FBI that year, a white victim of homicide was five times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black one. LINK

Into's posted a statistical representation that not only isn't remotely true, it's source material is a bureau that doesn't exist, much like his credibility or CC's reason.

According to the statistical data compiled by the FBI in 2015:

8% of blacks were murdered by white people.
90% of blacks were killed by other blacks.
And 82% of whites were killed by other whites.

Link to FBI data.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Meanwhile, in the land of rational observation and supportable statements, it remains an empirically verifiable and absolute truth that most white homicides are committed by white killers.

In 2015 Trump claimed that blacks were responsible for most of the murders of white people. That was both wrong and further proof that Trump is a racist or easily led into a racist meme in lieu of fact.

According to the FBI that year, a white victim of homicide was five times more likely to be killed by another white person than a black one. LINK

Into's posted a statistical representation that not only isn't remotely true, it's source material is a bureau that doesn't exist, much like his credibility or CC's reason.

According to the statistical data compiled by the FBI in 2015:

8% of blacks were murdered by white people.
90% of blacks were killed by other blacks.
And 82% of whites were killed by other whites.

Link to FBI data.

Fake news

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Weak troll. Anyway, if someone is actually interested the facts are clear from a variety of sources, and all authority agrees. Trump was wrong and holding onto an invented meme is just...sad, and racist.

Or in the case of into, just a matter of trolling until he invents the next imaginary phase of his life.

:e4e:

Lol

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Ah, the rubber/glue gambit. Masterful. I think you've found your wheelhouse. Well, maybe not wheel, but you get the idea.

Cruel of you to outshine him with that masterpiece when all he was trying to do was defend your...well, let's not say honor.

67084ab3537f3967ad6232e75481e63d.png

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Ah, the rubber/glue gambit........

Whatever, Town Irritant

Or is it town idiot, town halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton, dope, ninny, nincompoop, chump, dimwit, dumbo, dummy, dum-dum, loon, dork, sap, jackass, blockhead, jughead, bonehead, knucklehead, fathead, butthead, numbskull, numbnuts, doofus, clod, dunderhead, ditz, lummox, knuckle-dragger, dipstick, thickhead, meathead, meatball, wooden-head, airhead, pinhead, lamer, lamebrain, peabrain, birdbrain, mouth-breather, scissorbill, jerk, nerd, donkey, nitwit, twit, boob, twerp, hoser, schmuck, bozo, turkey, chowderhead, dingbat......

.....stop me when I hit the target

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Whatever, Town Irritant

he's compiling material for his self-celebrating blog of a thread

i guarantee that you'll feature prominently in the next entry

eta: oh my - isn't artie festive looking :)

eta, v2: and intojoy

eta, v3: and CatholicCrusader

eta, v4: and zeke! :noway:

:noid::noid:

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Anyway, the point remains that concentrating on the messenger isn't really saying much about the message.

Where there's politics there will be lies and attempts to distort and manipulate the truth. Those will be found on the left and the right and to pretend that either side of the aisle is saintly or abused on the point is just fantasy.

Jerry Shugart

Where there's politics there will be lies and attempts to distort and manipulate the truth. Those will be found on the left and the right and to pretend that either side of the aisle is saintly or abused on the point is just fantasy.

In what way do you think that the Republicans are distorting and manipulating the truth in regard to wanting to close the border?

eleventhhour

BANNED
Banned
Yes, The Pope can claim that He does not support Homosexuality - and publically - He has said " “These tendencies, when they are ‘deeply rooted,’ and the practice of homosexual acts, can compromise the life of the seminary beyond that of the young man himself and his eventual future priesthood.”

You are correct. HE does not believe DEEPLY ROOTED Homosexual Practice is good for the Churches image

But this is after billions upon billions of dollars have been ripped away from the Catholic communities to cover the costs and fees and fines and court cases and settlements of gays who have literally been handed the keys to the Roman Catholic Church.

This Popes is trying to discourage people from allowing deep rooted gay behavior in the church because it has destroyed the Roman Catholic Image.

This is after - Australia's Catholic Church has paid ($213 million) dollars.

after Minnesota Archdiocese Reaches $210 Million Settlement With 450 Clergy Abuse Victims

after Los Angeles, July 14, 2007: where $660 million was paid to 508 victims.
After San Diego, Sept. 7, 2007: where $198.1 million. was paid to 508 144 victims .

Oregon Province of the Jesuits, March 25, 2011: $166.1 million. 500 victims
Orange, CA, Dec. 2, 2004. $100 million. 91 victims
Boston, Sept. 9, 2003. $84.25 million. 552 victims . Covington, KY. Jan. 9, 2009. $79.082 million. 243 victims Wilmington, DE.
Feb. 2, 2011. $77.425 million. 150 victims
Portland, Ore. April 17, 2007. $71.45 million. 169 victims
Los Angeles, Dec. 1, 2006. $60 million. 45 victims .
Oakland, CA. Aug. 5, 2005. $56 million. 56 victims.

In March 2010 documents emerged suggesting that Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, before he became Pope, failed to respond to multiple letters from US clergy about cases of alleged child sex abuse by a priest in Wisconsin.
Where Archbishops had complained about Fr Lawrence Murphy in 1996 to a Vatican office led by the future Pope, but apparently received no response.
Fr Murphy, who died in 1998, is suspected of having abused some 200 boys at St John's School for the Deaf in St Francis, Wisconsin, between 1950 and 1974.
One of his alleged victims told the BBC the Pope had known for years about the accusations yet failed to take action.
My question is how much money would it take the Pope to publicly return the Keys back into the hands of the gay community.

These are not even a fraction of the BILLIONS upon BILLIONS of dollars that the Catholic Church has been forced to pay for accepting homosexual priests.

Letters were sent to the previous popes –
If there was no America to force the Church to Pay the lawsuits – Pope Francis would never be asked by the media to support the homosexual community and to make wishy washy comments about Gods involvement in creating someone to be gay and He would never be hinting around that a case of DEEPLY - DEEP ROOTED gayness is not so good for the church and tendencies of gays compromise the life of the seminary beyond that of the young man himself.

Do You think that before the Billions of dollars were spent, that the Popes were concerned about a homosexual being a Priest or Bishop ?

I think not. in fact - I know not. The multiple letters that Pope Ratzinger received did not prompt Him to seek out Gays - It did not even prompt Him to make a move to protect any other future little boys –

The letters of concern only inspired the Pope to draw up documents and church rules and laws to protect every single child molester on the planet and to make copies of the keys to the church and hand them to every gay who had ever existed on the planet.

Even if the congregation had to dig up and open the graves of every single last homosexual who could be found in their graves and glue a copy of the key to the Church in each of their boney hands.

We are not deceived.