PATHOLOGICAL LEFTIST LIAR’S LIES

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
1. There is no such thing as institutionalized police oppression of blacks in America, that is a lie, it is a myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
2. Slavery was not one big giant “Rootsfest” across the continental United States. Most Americans did not own slaves because owning slaves was a very expensive ordeal; Slaves had to be fed. Slaves had to be housed. And beating slaves did not increase productivity.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
2b. Slavery did not build this country. Slaves picked cotton and tobacco.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
President LB Johnson said and I quote “I’ll have these n____’ voting Democrats for the next one hundred years.” Now I know that a huge majority of Democrats who worked as laborers after the depression and during the time of segregation were racist white folk, including lbj. They did not appreciate uppity negroes starting businesses that earned them double and triple what they were earning at the sheep positions working for labor unions and therefore the leaders of said white democrats cane up with the new great society to enslave the majority of black Americans to the welfare system.

Most people of every race, the masses of humanity (like TW Clown Hypocrite), will always work for someone else. And because of this fact white liberals knew that while black Americans would go from segregation to discrimination and that the majority of them would not have the strength to endure the continued racist white pressure (from the democrat party) and would do the natural human thing, take the path of least resistance and accept welfare. How has that worked my white leftist Trump hating hypocrites?

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Obama’s did not learn about Clinton private email server until they heard it from the news.. so he didn’t know much while leading the free world then. What an incompetent failure of a man.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hi TW
fa4f3ef6a807347daac6f4b3843ea9cb.png

Danoh

Kona100% plus some Kohala Rum. Quit hatin

Not hate'n...

I mean, look at the name I go by - "Danoh."

Think about that, a minute "Kono."

:chuckle:

Years ago, as a kid, a pal of mine and I were going through an old abandoned commercial-residential building.

Next thing we know, we find ourselves in what had obviously been some kind of and old, old Hawaiin nightclub, long since closed.

On a wall was an old poster of a Hawaiian singer named Don Ho, announcing he was coming to town.

We looked around and found an old bottle of some sort of a coffee liquor mix from Hawaii.

Man o man did we both get one heck of a drunk on...

:rotfl:

So no, not hate'n - "you big Kahuna" - Steve McGarrett (rip).

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
1. There is no such thing as institutionalized police oppression of blacks in America, that is a lie, it is a myth.
There has been and to a lesser extent remains an institutionalized approach to minorities that is different, more dangerous, and negatively impactful than with whites. It's an objectively verifiable truth, but not for people who use sites that routinely make up facts. You know, like the site where you got the murdered by whites/blacks bit.

2. Slavery was not one big giant “Rootsfest” across the continental United States. Most Americans did not own slaves because owning slaves was a very expensive ordeal; Slaves had to be fed. Slaves had to be housed. And beating slaves did not increase productivity.
I've never heard anyone suggest that most Americans owned slaves. It's a peculiar notion. Even in the South where slavery thrived it was largely a minority proposition. Close in some states, like Mississippi (46% of whites owned slaves) or South Carolina (49%) according to the census, but the impact of slavery went well beyond immediate gain. The integral nature of slavery in the economy, how much of society was served by it and fed off of it, was much more important. As for your attempt to indirectly suggest slaves were well cared for, it's the rhetoric of either the willfully ignorant or the willfully deceptive.

2b. Slavery did not build this country. Slaves picked cotton and tobacco.
Slavery was responsible for the economic wealth of the South and the north gained a great deal from trade in it, shipping, and the old "Molasses, to rum to slaves" connection not lost on anyone paying attention. Slavery was an important part of establishing the economic foundation for our country. There's no reasoned way to see it otherwise. And no real reason to deny it, aside from a misplaced sense of guilt or a hatred of the truth, neither of which serves any reasoned soul.

President LB Johnson said and I quote “I’ll have these n____’ voting Democrats for the next one hundred years.”
LBJ was a complicated man. Much of that was disreputable and crude, but I'll take his actions as they regard the Voting Rights Act, etc. and leadership on civil rights over many a person who claim to love or respect minorities but whose actions speak to something else.

Most people of every race, the masses of humanity (like TW Clown Hypocrite), will always work for someone else.
Everyone works for someone else. I spent most of my life self-employed, but I understood that when you are a professional, or a business owner, in a very real sense you work for everyone else. So your statement is, as so much of what you write, without substance.

As trolling goes though it's aces. :thumb: And we both know, fun as it is to deal with this sort of nonsense, that's what you're up to.

Obama’s did not learn about Clinton private email server until they heard it from the news.. so he didn’t know much while leading the free world then. What an incompetent failure of a man.
Thanks for illustrating non-sequiturs.

Probably the best lie? Black lives matter.
To a racist, no.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I just completed a job. I do rope access repairs to high structures. I was scared when I rappelled just under the 25th floor by Clarissa. A Tyra Banks looking negro woman. She said she was going to catch me if needed.

Anyways, after exchanging names and clarifying I’m married I told her thank you sis, she said you’re welcome brother. When I got to the ground she came up with a Gatorade and a $20 bill. I told her no need the money (but I took it without a struggle). I think she just wanted a hug from the Samoan sheriff.

Do you think she got played?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I just completed a job. I do rope access repairs to high structures. I was scared when I rappelled just under the 25th floor by Clarissa. A Tyra Banks looking negro woman. She said she was going to catch me if needed.

Anyways, after exchanging names and clarifying I’m married I told her thank you sis, she said you’re welcome brother. When I got to the ground she came up with a Gatorade and a $20 bill. I told her no need the money (but I took it without a struggle). I think she just wanted a hug from the Samoan sheriff.

I think GM could learn a lot from you.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame

I don't believe it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
I think GM could learn a lot from you.

Not taking the bait! You’re a smart guy lol.

Right after Clarissa walked off, Marcus, his wife, 2 daughters walked by. He was like “wow you going up there man?” Yea I just got down.. where you from? Detroit. My name is Tui, welcome to Hawaii. And thanks for bringing the athletes.

If I’m racist, how is it that I can easily share aloha with black people?

T please.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Not hate'n...

I mean, look at the name I go by - "Danoh."

Think about that, a minute "Kono."

:chuckle:

Years ago, as a kid, a pal of mine and I were going through an old abandoned commercial-residential building.

Next thing we know, we find ourselves in what had obviously been some kind of and old, old Hawaiin nightclub, long since closed.

On a wall was an old poster of a Hawaiian singer named Don Ho, announcing he was coming to town.

We looked around and found an old bottle of some sort of a coffee liquor mix from Hawaii.

Man o man did we both get one heck of a drunk on...

:rotfl:

So no, not hate'n - "you big Kahuna" - Steve McGarrett (rip).

What’s funny is my friends used to tease him when they were teenagers because he’d be drunk at the Kaimana Beach Club.

I like you Danoh. I respect your right to be wrong.