PATHOLOGICAL LEFTIST LIAR’S LIES

WizardofOz

I just completed a job. I do rope access repairs to high structures. I was scared when I rappelled just under the 25th floor by Clarissa. A Tyra Banks looking negro woman. She said she was going to catch me if needed.

Anyways, after exchanging names and clarifying I’m married I told her thank you sis, she said you’re welcome brother. When I got to the ground she came up with a Gatorade and a $20 bill. I told her no need the money (but I took it without a struggle). I think she just wanted a hug from the Samoan sheriff.

Do you think she got played?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story time with intojoy...oh joy :plain:

Danoh

What’s funny is my friends used to tease him when they were teenagers because he’d be drunk at the Kaimana Beach Club.

I like you Danoh. I respect your right to be wrong.

Either that or your wrong to be right.

:rotfl:

Rom. 5:6-8.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Look white people, I think blacks have ptsd because of you screwed up cousins. But that doesn’t mean all blacks get a pass. In Hawaii whites get beat up, name called in general really discriminated against. My son who’s an up and coming top high school QB was at a college scouting camp last week. There were about 500 athletes and around 30 QBs. One young white kid was walking with his dad back to the parking lot and his dad was complaining he didn’t assert himself and didn’t get any reps. I started convo with them and encouraged him to grab some receivers and waits by the coaches the next day. Well the next night I mentioned that to my son and he said “oh that must have been the kid who got in a fight.” I asked my son what happened and he said yes the local boys kept cutting him off and when he complained they ganged up on him “what you f’ng haole.”

This my dear TOL kids is why I feel compelled to mess with blacks. Because I feel sorry for whites, been here too long. I love both but you can’t seem to get your acts together leftist lying (pro blacks) white folk and blm racist blacks. I’m a fair guy, I come to the aid of all.

WizardofOz

I self-identify as plaid, and I demand that you respect my plaidness

29080ad25fb86d849c417356df60116e.jpg

giphy.gif

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Look white people, I think blacks have ptsd because of you screwed up cousins. But that doesn’t mean all blacks get a pass. In Hawaii whites get beat up, name called in general really discriminated against. My son who’s an up and coming top high school QB was at a college scouting camp last week. There were about 500 athletes and around 30 QBs. One young white kid was walking with his dad back to the parking lot and his dad was complaining he didn’t assert himself and didn’t get any reps. I started convo with them and encouraged him to grab some receivers and waits by the coaches the next day. Well the next night I mentioned that to my son and he said “oh that must have been the kid who got in a fight.” I asked my son what happened and he said yes the local boys kept cutting him off and when he complained they ganged up on him “what you f’ng haole.”

This my dear TOL kids is why I feel compelled to mess with blacks. Because I feel sorry for whites, been here too long. I love both but you can’t seem to get your acts together leftist lying (pro blacks) white folk and blm racist blacks. I’m a fair guy, I come to the aid of all.

As we can see, whites afraid to touch this.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Not taking the bait! You’re a smart guy lol.
It's not bait. Your shtick is frequently as full of self-praise as any of GM's ham-fisted Twitters. You just go about it differently and more effectively. So you talk about the guy you know who sold you a vehicle, a vehicle that anyone who knows them understands is expensive. You talk about an affluent neighborhood where you get coffee. You speak to your willingness to rush in and do what others can't but admire, etc. Sometimes you slip up, as with the old "I know scripture as well as anyone" nonsense, or the sheriff business, but on the whole you could teach him a few things and greatly improve the quality of his narrative fiction in the process.

If I’m racist, how is it that I can easily share aloha with black people?
I'd think the goodbye use of that would be easy, but Faulkner answered your larger problem a long time ago. Assuming you do and can do that, I'd have to say you resemble his Southern racist, by showing so much obvious contempt for the race, while finding affection and regard for the individual.

It's not a new problem.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
I’m a fair guy, I come to the aid of all.

Get em outta here lol

Well, I'm learnin

I normally share the gospel by distinguishing it from grace vs works but they always have their elder moron ( a keypur ) with them to block progress.

I was upstairs and lying down when the door rumbled...I figured it was a salesman and I yelled to the 10 yr old not to answer it. Then the fool pounded on the door like a cop on a drug bust. I get up go down stairs open the door.

The two clowns proceed to ask me about a "mother goddess from heaven" so I look at the white dude and then to the black dude...give them the Samoan death stare and tell them to get the hell of the porch before I step on their neck..I open the door and give them a flinch which causes them to pull an "iron man" out of the driveway.

Hehe - priceless

Am I proud of that? I guess so kind of.

Would I have shared the truth in love if I had approached them while out witnessing? Yes

I don't feel guilty tho. I believe in predestination.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
It's like hearing about how aCW used to go on about how he was a cop...long time since he's been silly enough to do that. Intojoy should take note and follow suit.

Well coming from my past I don’t think many here on TOL could’ve achieved financially what I have had they gone thru the same trials. God is good. I literally went from skid row to become a self made millionaire. Maybe that’s why I have a sense of humor that Anna doesn’t have. The story of the 2 goddess of heaven cult that came to my door for example. What’s wrong with threatening them? They deserved it. I forgot about that moment but I’m happy to remember it thx to Anna’s lack of humor/common sense. I’ll bring that up at the next get together with the guys.

Arthur Brain

Well coming from my past I don’t think many here on TOL could’ve achieved financially what I have had they gone thru the same trials. God is good. I literally went from skid row to become a self made millionaire. Maybe that’s why I have a sense of humor that Anna doesn’t have. The story of the 2 goddess of heaven cult that came to my door for example. What’s wrong with threatening them? They deserved it. I forgot about that moment but I’m happy to remember it thx to Anna’s lack of humor/common sense. I’ll bring that up at the next get together with the guys.

Oh, anna certainly doesn't have your idea of a sense of humour that's for sure. She also lives in reality so there's that as well.

Dream on Tapatalk.