Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nice to see that this thread, like so many others, has been derailed into trading insults. Nothing like the good old folks showing off their best Christian Behavior.

You are right. That's why I don't take their bait.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe the current State of Israel is in the process of acknowledging Jesus of Nazareth as being the Christ?

Yeah, that's not going to happen :chuckle:

Jew or Arab, they are all heretical Semites with no real lineage to either Isaac or Ishmael. You all ought to be in the process of acknowledging Spiritual Israel.

musterion

It is an insult to ask such simple principle of Christian doctrine.

You'll use this as an excuse to hang up but...I think we don't believe you. You really don't know why, or know but you don't believe what the Bible says about it. THAT is why you're embarrassed...not at the question but at your inability or unwillingness to answer it.

If you knew and believed the answer, you'd have posted it already.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You'll use this as an excuse to hang up but...I think we don't believe you. You really don't know why, or know but you don't believe what the Bible says about it. THAT is why you're embarrassed...not at the question but at your inability or unwillingness to answer it.

If you knew and believed the answer, you'd have posted it already.

Your questions are not sincere ones. Why do you pretend you are serious?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is an insult to ask such simple principle of Christian doctrine.
Then you shouldn't ask any questions about the simple principle of Christian doctrine.
Let's watch and see if you have the same standard for yourself.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then you shouldn't ask any questions about the simple principle of Christian doctrine.
Let's watch and see if you have the same standard for yourself.

when have I ask you simple principle of Christianity? or any question? None.

musterion

No you don't. You know that you SHOULD know, but you don't. That's why you're embarrassed. If you knew, you'd have told us BOLDLY AND PROUDLY.

And you don't know for the same reason you hate everyone on TOL who says they know that they're saved. You know that empty cross and empty tomb have everything to do with that...but you don't want to look at it...because you can only know of that from Paul, and you won't trust Paul.

Never thought I'd feel sorry for you again, Meshak, but I do, a little. Someone did this to you and you can't get free of it.

drbrumley

Your questions are not sincere ones. Why do you pretend you are serious?

It is MY question to you Meshak, and I asked you with no malice toward you at all. Are you gonna answer the question, yes or no?

Why did Jesus get crucified on the cross?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No you don't. You know that you SHOULD know, but you don't. That's why you're embarrassed. If you knew, you'd have told us BOLDLY AND PROUDLY.

And you don't know for the same reason you hate everyone on TOL who says they know that they're saved. You know that empty cross and empty tomb have everything to do with that...but you don't want to look at it...because you can only know of that from Paul, and you won't trust Paul.

Never thought I'd feel sorry for you again, Meshak, but I do, a little. Someone did this to you and you can't get free of it.

You see, you are using my comment to mock and slander me.

goodness.