Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
And Evil.Eye.<(I)> is all for bloodless atonement. Do you also believe Jesus' death was for nought just as those with whom you are allying yourself?

A stance like yours is not bolstered by making a claim I can refute with one post link. By supporting the Palestinian plight, you are also supporting the Arab league and all of Islam.

So, perhaps I should.....

What is your reason for speaking against the only country in all of the Middle East that is legitimately a believer in the golden rule and the very God that you worship?

They worship the Father, while we proclaim the Son.

Can you please site scripture that teaches you to speak against the Jews and Israel?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
That explains why you are not able to recognize false religion.

You must think Rabbinical Judaism is based on God's word. Guess what?

I say again, I advocate Christ Crucified and His blood as my only hope.

I have said over and over that it is not religion that saves even 1, but only God the Son. So, how does that apply to anything I've said?

# It doesn't

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Recognize this?

For as regards the gospel, they are enemies on account of you; but as regards election, beloved on account of the patriarchs.

Recognize this?

"Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Recognize this?

"Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham."

"For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus."

How about this?

"I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in."

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
How about this?

"I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers, so that you will not be conceited: A hardening in part has come to Israel, until the full number of the Gentiles has come in."

What does this have to do the psuedo-jews of today?

How about this one? "Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also..."

Does God play favorites?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
What does this have to do the psuedo-jews of today?

How about this one? "Or is He the God of the Jews only? Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also..."

Does God play favorites?

Confusing...

On one hand you just denied the existence of national Jews, but with the following words you recognized national Jews.

And no, per James he does not play favorites. You know what that means? The hardened to the gospel Jews are as Loved by God as you. : )

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
On one hand you just denied the existence of national Jews, but with the following words you recognized national Jews.

In Paul's day there were authentic descendants of Jacob who were guided by Mosaic law which came to an end in 70 CE.

How many Jews today observe Moses' law? Jews are history, gone but not forgotten. They will be back under a new covenant.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
In Paul's day there were authentic descendants of Jacob who were guided by Mosaic law which came to an end in 70 CE.

How many Jews today observe Moses' law? Jews are history, gone but not forgotten. They will be back under a new covenant.

Which is it? The Jews ceased to be Jews when they lost their lineage papers, or they no longer exist because of their blood descendants being..... um, full genocide of the Jews occurred when?

How about never.

When you lose your drivers license do you cease to exist?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Which is it? The Jews ceased to be Jews when they lost their lineage papers, or they no longer exist because of their blood descendants being.....

Bloodline became irrelevant the day Christ died. And now it is easy to tell real Jews from pseudo-jews because real Jews worship the King of the Jews.

Matthew 2:2 “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

The pseudo-jews claim they don't need a Savior.

Don't confuse the two.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Bloodline became irrelevant the day Christ died. And now it is easy to tell real Jews from pseudo-jews because real Jews worship the King of the Jews.

Matthew 2:2 “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”

The pseudo-jews claim they don't need a Savior.

Don't confuse the two.

Bloodline still exists and Paul says it matters. All prophecy says it matters too.

So...

#Rasberry

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now I can see you Madists are Zionist.

E.E., I know you now. I was trying to understand you.