Palestine? Palestinians? A 20th Century Creation

balut55

The SDA doctrine takes it too far. They won't even look at Israel bible verses. The whole world is against Israel.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

This is a sign of where we are at in the scheme of things.

You don't know the date or time of his return.
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This is an idiom for "the feast of trumpets"

So Jesus uses a Jewish holiday idiom to tell you when he returns.

Satan isn't confused. He still attacking Israel even though there is a new covenant. Maybe some of you guys got it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

balut55

The first of the church was the elect of Israel.

and all after who believe in Christ are joined to that Israel.

That does not mean that the churches only consist of the elect. It varies and changes.

Know the difference between the Church and the churches.

No.

That is a bunch of lies.

Judaism is not important to God and is NO way the apple of Gods eye.

You are caught up in a fight (and in fighting) between parties of the flesh.

LA

I certainly side with the Palestinian Christians. I also side with the messianic Christians. I pray there numbers increase and they turn to Jesus. Jesus is king.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Funny,

I thought those in Christ were Judged as worthy by His work alone?

again who said that? You are spreading lie. No one claim we are saved by work alone.

Why are you zeroing in on me?

I happened to try to get to know you since you are a new. I am giving you the benefit of doubt.

#Does my passion for the Jews and Israel upset you?

No, I just feel sorry for you because you don't seem to know much of what Jesus teaches. Most MADs are like that.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Don't dish what you can't take. And on Jesus core teaching being Love... I agree!

1st John 4:8

I try not to bicker with bicker lovers, that's why I put them on ignore. It is just complete waste of time to bicker. And it is so immature and unchristian like.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The first of the church was the elect of Israel.

and all after who believe in Christ are joined to that Israel.

That does not mean that the churches only consist of the elect. It varies and changes.

Know the difference between the Church and the churches.

No.

That is a bunch of lies.

Judaism is not important to God and is NO way the apple of Gods eye.

You are caught up in a fight (and in fighting) between parties of the flesh.

LA

More to the point,

You do understand the meaning of the invisible church. I tip my hat to you for this.

The Spiritual Israel verbiage comes directly from Galatians and ties to the allegory of Sarai and Hagar. Hagar is cited as in bondage and then the literal bondage of Israel is cited. It is also tied to Mount Sin, where Moses and the Israelites received the covenant of prophecy and literal law. Sarah is the representation of the children of the "New Jerusalem" that comes at the end of everything per Revelations.

Blood Israel and Land Israel are still linked to prophecy in very liberal mention, all throughout scripture.

Joel 3:2 is even referenced by Christ in the gospels, by His specifying that literal Israel will be encompassed on all sides, or mostly, as a severe sign of the end of the age.

There is a "new Jerusalem", but this is not Israel.

I am not referencing Judaism, though Christians would be wise to get accurate historical context of the Old Testament from its followers. I am referencing the literal Jews by blood that are returning back to literal Israel.

The enemies of the gospel reference is revealed as a prophetic tie by Paul's use of the word "mystery".

Paul uses the word "example" for the Galatians reference.

The flesh fight between the Arabs and the Jews is taking on Spiritual qualities, and this is why I am speaking on the matter. The study of Islam would help you understand this as well as your study of the rise and fall of the Ottomon empire and its current hints of some form of re-emerge.

Ask Mr. Religion

&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;&#9758;Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Constructing Straw Men Needlessly

Constructing Straw Men Needlessly

So now the myth responds to me. I happen to know that you are a fantastic and respectful person to debate with. I won't ignore your effort in taking the time to respond with well prepared scriptures and responses.

I will respond by tomorrow.
Please don't bother if you are going to persist with the dripping sarcasm about me or that which I hold dear, as you have demonstrated herein and in the previously closed "Calvinistic Nonsense" thread.

If persons would avail themselves of a scripturally accurate summary of our beliefs, e.g., WCF, with a nice exposition of the same here, much clarity would ensue. Unfortunately some prefer to just parrot others in discussion forums and not dig deeper.

You seem to be one of the many jejune folks populating the internet that injects themselves into a community of believers thinking you have unique objections to that which I hold dear. Far better that you check the enthusiasm for your views against a reasoned understanding of the views of those you oppose.

Persons like yourself constructing straw men of my views by claiming I operate from the same presuppositions you do and therefore believe about my beliefs what you believe about my beliefs leaves no hope for honest discussion.

AMR

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The SDA doctrine takes it too far. They won't even look at Israel bible verses. The whole world is against Israel.

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

This is a sign of where we are at in the scheme of things.

You don't know the date or time of his return.
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

This is an idiom for "the feast of trumpets"

So Jesus uses a Jewish holiday idiom to tell you when he returns.

Satan isn't confused. He still attacking Israel even though there is a new covenant. Maybe some of you guys got it wrong.

Now you're throwing scriptural hammers against much mainstream doctrines of men!

#Awesome!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Tambora! Not fair! How do I get her to put me on ignore?

I thought you should know the truth. I am being kind to you to let you know it is important to know Jesus' word and discern everything according to what He says or what He teaches.

I can see your loop holes clearly which you cannot see yourself.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Please don't bother if you are going to persist with the dripping sarcasm about me or that which I hold dear, as you have demonstrated herein and in the previously closed "Calvinistic Nonsense" thread.

Persons constructing straw men of the Calvinist's views by claiming we operate from the same presuppositions they do and therefore believe about our beliefs what they believe about our beliefs leaves no hope for honest discussion.

If persons would avail themselves of a scripturally accurate summary of our beliefs, e.g., WCF, with a nice exposition of the same here, much clarity would ensue. Unfortunately some prefer to just parrot others in discussion forums and not dig deeper.

You seem to be one of the many jejune folks populating the internet that injects themselves into a community of believers thinking you have unique objections to that which I hold dear. Far better that you check the enthusiasm for your views against a reasoned understanding of the views of those you oppose. Persons like yourself constructing straw men of my views by claiming I operate from the same presuppositions you do and therefore believe about my beliefs what you believe about my beliefs leaves no hope for honest discussion.

AMR

Then you know when I'm being sarcastic. Ask [MENTION=18164]Eagles Wings[/MENTION] what I said about you.

I'm sincerely happy to have you weigh in here. I'm guilty of being harsh, but, I know you to be a Christian before a theologian. I'm on record with Eagles Wings, who I never said one Ill thing towards.

That whole thread was named after you in a way. Hence my greeting of you finally speaking with me.

I am a yes and no person, and I don't speak in riddles.

I will refrain from my typical response pattern that you saw to people that were simply puppeted by tenements. I happen to know that you will be citing scripture.

Do you stand against literal Israel and do you support the UN sanctions against it?

balut55

Why is God sending the 144,000 first fruits back?

t of an Old Testament prophecy:[2] "Then was fulfilled that which was spoken through Jeremiah the prophet, saying, 'A voice is heard in Ramah, mourning and great weeping, Rachel weeping for her children and refusing to be comforted, because her children are no more.'"[3] The number of infants killed is not stated. The Holy Innocents, although Jewish, have been claimed as martyrs for Christianity

Restrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears, for your work will be rewarded, declares the LORD. They will return from the land of the enemy. So there is hope for your future, declares the LORD. Your children will return to their own land." (Jeremiah 31:17)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
bump for EE.

I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm ok with you, but I'm seeking to be challenged on this topic through scripture and discussion of current events. I'm hoping to come from this more informed that I already am.

If you have any scripture to cite that motivates you to take your posture, I would be happy to look deeper into the matter.

If you are up to date on the current Palestine and Israel topic, any information about your stance would be appreciated.

No sarcasm, no rudeness, I'm being me on the raw here.

Fair enough?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
again who said that? You are spreading lie. No one claim we are saved by work alone.

I happened to try to get to know you since you are a new. I am giving you the benefit of doubt.

No, I just feel sorry for you because you don't seem to know much of what Jesus teaches. Most MADs are like that.

Best way to get to know me is through discussion of scripture.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I'm ok with you, but I'm seeking to be challenged on this topic through scripture and discussion of current events. I'm hoping to come from this more informed that I already am.

If you have any scripture to cite that motivates you to take your posture, I would be happy to look deeper into the matter.

If you are up to date on the current Palestine and Israel topic, any information about your stance would be appreciated.

No sarcasm, no rudeness, I'm being me on the raw here.

Fair enough?

Fair enough but it is not spiritual matter, friend. It is political. You should post this kind of thing in politic section.

BTW, I already told you my spiritual insight about the subject. Jesus does not judge by our blood. Jesus said clearly that if you are Abraham's descendant, you will follow Me. This is not verbatim but point is there.

If you don't know what I am talking about I will bring the verse for you.