Pagans IV: Because This is a Weird Place

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I love satire! But I consider it an art form, which means I expect personal creativity and intuitive self-expression. Neither of which is possible using such terms (unless one has achieved a whole new level of 'inverted' satire). :)

Let's remember that not all art appeals to all persons. Perhaps it's just not your "cup of tea".:coffee:

Caledvwlch

My home brew is just about to hit 2 weeks in the bottles. Hopefully that's long enough to lose the "yeasty" taste. Because I want some.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My home brew is just about to hit 2 weeks in the bottles. Hopefully that's long enough to lose the "yeasty" taste. Because I want some.

My dad use to make beer ... and blackberry brandy. Potent stuff ... especially the brandy. I gave it a nickname .... Ralph. Much to my older brother's dismay.

Quincy

I've got a photo of my dad, from when he was young, carrying a couple large sacks of corn back into the mountain to his.......uhh, alcohol production facility. I've often pondered self-brewing but it seems like a lot of trouble.

Caledvwlch

I've got a photo of my dad, from when he was young, carrying a couple large sacks of corn back into the mountain to his.......uhh, alcohol production facility. I've often pondered self-brewing but it seems like a lot of trouble.

Beer is a few hours of work on 2 different days. Besides that it's just waiting. Whiskey, on the other hand... I have no idea how difficult that might be.

Quincy

Beards is where it's at. 5 years ago no one had a beard except dudes in funny hats and now the only men without beards tend to not be able to grow one :chuckle: .

Excellent concert, I'm liking it.

Caledvwlch

Four hours of pretending to work, then bring on the Yuletide bonanza.

smiley.php

resodko

BANNED
Banned
dude - looks like all that drinking's taking its toll on your liver - that's quite a juandiced look you have

fool

Hall of Fame
The beer is still not done. :burnlib:

Did you let it chill for two days in the fridge?
Did you pour it right? (leaving the yeast cake undisturbed at the bottom?)
Not trying to insult your intelligence, don't know how new you are to homebrew.

Caledvwlch

Did you let it chill for two days in the fridge?
Did you pour it right? (leaving the yeast cake undisturbed at the bottom?)
Not trying to insult your intelligence, don't know how new you are to homebrew.

All of the above. It really just needed about another week I think. It's good now. :cheers: