pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Truster

War is just one expression of the wrath of Elohim. All wars, all deaths are just, because He is just.

Rev 6:4

Rev 6:8

These openings in Revelation are not predictions of what will happen, but explanations of what is happening.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
War is just one expression of the wrath of Elohim. All wars, all deaths are just, because He is just.
So a rapist murderer killing a little baby girl is just?

What sick twisted reality are you coming from...

Truster

So a rapist murderer killing a little baby girl is just?

What sick twisted reality are you coming from...

You deny the Almighty His Sovereign right to judge the wicked. There is one scripture that explains the reason for rape, but it's obvious that you are totally oblivious to its existence.

There is a reason and purpose for every event that occurs in time. Being able to worship in spirit and in truth means a knowledge and understanding of what we witness and experience. Was not the wiping out of Job's family just? Was not the suffering and death of the Eternal Son as a substitute just?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You deny the Almighty His Sovereign right to judge the wicked. There is one scripture that explains the reason for rape, but it's obvious that you are totally oblivious to its existence.

There is a reason and purpose for every event that occurs in time. Being able to worship in spirit and in truth means a knowledge and understanding of what we witness and experience. Was not the wiping out of Job's family just? Was not the suffering and death of the Eternal Son as a substitute just?

Couple of questions:

Does God sin?

Is killing the innocent murder?

Is murder sin?

Does God take pleasure in the death of the wicked?

Truster

Couple of questions:

Does God sin?

Is murder sin?

Your questions suggest that you wouldn't be able to accept nor understand the answers. You have a view of the Almighty as not having the Sovereign right to work all things according to the pleasure of His will. Your "God" is a slave to the whims and circumstances of man. You are welcome to him/it.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Couple of questions:

Does God sin?

Is murder sin?

Does God sin? No

Is killing the innocent murder? There are none innocent

Is murder sin? Yes

Does God take pleasure in the death of the wicked? No

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

marhig

And this is how bad it gets, you are a disgrace, nothing whatsoever justifies the rape, and certainly not the rape and murder of a child. That is not of God, it is a work of Satan, he is the Prince of this world and he is over all the evil in it.

There of no excuse for rape, rape and murder are evil, as is cruelty to children!

Truster

And this is how bad it gets, you are a disgrace, nothing whatsoever justifies the rape as murder of a child. That is not of God, it is a work of Satan, he is the Prince of this world and he is over all the evil in it.

There of no excuse for rape, rape and murder are evil, as is cruelty to children!

You obviously haven't read the scripture either. You should read Deuteronomy and Leviticus in regard the promised curses for disobiedience. Then read Lamentations and discover the promise being delivered.

I'm only justifying the Sovereign Right of the Almighty. You prefer attempting to emasculate the Almighty. He then fits what you think would be the perfect ideal for the idol of your warped mind.

You don't know Him.

marhig

You obviously haven't read the scripture either. You should read Deuteronomy and Leviticus in regard the promised curses for disobiedience. Then read Lamentations and discover the promise being delivered.

I'm only justifying the Sovereign Right of the Almighty. You prefer attempting to emasculate the Almighty. He then fits what you think would be the perfect ideal for the idol of your warped mind.

You don't know Him.
I think you're going crazy! Are you saying it's just to rape? Even children?

Truster

I think you're going crazy! Are you saying it's just to rape? Even children?

You are putting words into my mouth. You are attributing statements to me that I haven't made.

I AM JUSTIFYING THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT OF THE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY TO JUDGE AND PUNISH THE WICKED AS HE HAS SEEN FIT.

marhig

You are putting words into my mouth. You are attributing statements to me that I haven't made.

I AM JUSTIFYING THE SOVEREIGN RIGHT OF THE ETERNAL ALMIGHTY TO JUDGE AND PUNISH THE WICKED AS HE HAS SEEN FIT.

You have not once said that it's wrong to rape, instead you say things about rape being in the Bible

IS IT WRONG FOR ONE PERSON TO RAPE ANOTHER? YES OR NO?

Truster

You have not once said that it's wrong to rape, instead you say things about rape being in the Bible

IS IT WRONG FOR ONE PERSON TO RAPE ANOTHER? yes or no?

A woman is raped as a judgement. Children are beaten to death as a judgement. The Almighty uses the wicked to punish the wicked. Why do you keep asking for my opinion instead of accepting what the Bible reveals?

I don't have any opinions except this; "Righteous art Thou and upright are Thy judgements".

marhig

A woman is raped as a judgement. Children are beaten to death as a judgement. The Almighty uses the wicked to punish the wicked. Why do you keep asking for my opinion instead of accepting what the Bible reveals?

I don't have any opinions except this; "Righteous art Thou and upright are Thy judgements".

Truster people rape and murder because of the wickedness of their hearts, because their father is the devil. You cannot say that a child deserves anything like that, or to be killed.

It's not the child beaten to death that's wrong, it's the person doing the act that is evil.

Jesus Christ would not have said evil is good like you do.

Truster

The term ravished means raped:

Isaiah 13:16

Lamentations 5:11

Zechariah 14:2

These verses need to be read in context. These were judgements against a nation, but the judgements against the sins of an individual, can and will be punished in like manner.

You are a Satan worshiper. You emasculate the Eternal and give power to Satan.

marhig

A young child going through suffering like that isn't wicked, it's the person committing the act that's wicked.

Jesus said, that we must become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven, and that those in heaven are as little children. I'm sure he wouldn't want them to be beaten to death by wicked people!

Truster

A young child going through suffering like that isn't wicked, it's the person committing the act that's wicked.

Jesus said, that we must become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven, and that those in heaven are as little children. I'm sure he wouldn't want them to be beaten to death by wicked people!

Spoken like a mother who cannot accept the fact that her children and grandchilren will be punished for their sin. Unless they are granted repentance, but if you have taught them the blasphmies and heresies that you dispaly then the chances are slim. If you witness your family being thrown into the Lake of Fire then you'll know that you are to blame.