pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

marhig

The term ravished means raped:

Isaiah 13:16

Lamentations 5:11

Zechariah 14:2

These verses need to be read in context. These were judgements against a nation, but the judgements against the sins of an individual, can and will be punished in like manner.

You are a Satan worshiper. You emasculate the Eternal and give power to Satan.
I'm a Satan worshipper? You're going mad! Your saying the most wicked things and then say that I'm the wicked one!

Jesus was nothing like you! He loved children, he loves everyone. And he wouldn't have said that it's right to do anything to a child like beat them to death!

Truster

I'm a Satan worshipper? You're going mad! Your saying the most wicked things and then say that I'm the wicked one!

Jesus was nothing like you! He loved children, he loves everyone. And he wouldn't have said that it's right to do anything to a child like beat them to death!

Would Messiah have told people that they would go to hell?

marhig

Spoken like a mother who cannot accept the fact that her children and grandchilren will be punished for their sin. Unless they are granted repentance, but if you have taught them the blasphmies and heresies that you dispaly then the chances are slim. If you witness your family being thrown into the Lake of Fire then you'll know that you are to blame.

What so it is just, that our children and grandchildren should be raped and beaten to death by wicked people for their sin? Are you for real?

Didn't you see that Jesus loves children?

And don't you worry about my family, I'm teaching them the truth, believe in God and Jesus and have faith, trust in God, think of him always and turn from sin and do what's right before from their hearts.

I teach them to obey God and live by his will, something that you say is evil to do.

You truly need your eyes opened, what you are saying is really bad, may God forgives you for saying that about children.

I'm going, this is sickening! I feel like crying, how can who profess to know God say it's right to beat a child to death because of their wickedness. What's the world coming to?

Truster

What so it is just, that our children and grandchildren should be raped and beaten to death by wicked people for their sin? Are you for real?

Didn't you see that Jesus loves children?

And don't you worry about my family, I'm teaching them the truth, believe in God and Jesus and have faith, trust in God, think of him always and turn from sin and do what's right before from their hearts.

I teach them to obey God and live by his will, something that you say is evil to do.

You truly need your eyes opened, what you are saying is really bad, may God forgives you for saying that about children.

I'm going, this is sickening! I feel like crying, how can who profess to know God say it's right to beat a child to death because of their wickedness. What's the world coming to?

You need the tears of a repentant heart, but you are blind to the fact.

marhig

Would Messiah have told people that they would go to hell?
Only those who don't believe in him and commit wicked acts, not those who do believe, and not little children, he loved them.

And he still has hope even for those who don't believe, that one day they will.

God can put us in hell yes, but it's by the hardness of our own hearts. Children aren't judged like adults are.

I hope one day you see the truth.

I'm going now.

Truster

Only those who don't believe in him and commit wicked acts, not those who do believe, and not little children, he loved them.

And he still has hope even for those who don't believe, that one day they will.

God can put us in hell yes, but it's by the hardness of our own hearts. Children aren't judged like adults are.

I hope one day you see the truth.

I'm going now.

Your fictious view of the Messiah is diabolical.

KingdomRose

by their fruits shall you know them

the fruits of the japs and the krauts were evil

You totally miss the point. Catholic Americans killed Catholic Germans, and vice versa. What is wrong with that picture? Jesus said that his disciples would LOVE one another. But you have Catholics on one side killing Catholics on the other side. It looks like, according to what Jesus said, that NEITHER side was composed of Jesus' disciples. What the Germans did was evil, but they still were Catholics in good standing---no one was excommunicated, not even Hitler. To refer to one of Shakespeare's plays: "There is something rotten in the state of Denmark."

KingdomRose

Some of the pertinent Church teachings on the matter:
Spoiler

Legitimate defense

2263 The legitimate defense of persons and societies is not an exception to the prohibition against the murder of the innocent that constitutes intentional killing. The act of self-defense can have a double effect: the preservation of one's own life; and the killing of the aggressor. . . . The one is intended, the other is not.

2264 Love toward oneself remains a fundamental principle of morality. Therefore it is legitimate to insist on respect for one's own right to life. Someone who defends his life is not guilty of murder even if he is forced to deal his aggressor a lethal blow:
If a man in self-defense uses more than necessary violence, it will be unlawful: whereas if he repels force with moderation, his defense will be lawful. . . . Nor is it necessary for salvation that a man omit the act of moderate self-defense to avoid killing the other man, since one is bound to take more care of one's own life than of another's.​
2265 Legitimate defense can be not only a right but a grave duty for one who is responsible for the lives of others. The defense of the common good requires that an unjust aggressor be rendered unable to cause harm. For this reason, those who legitimately hold authority also have the right to use arms to repel aggressors against the civil community entrusted to their responsibility.

2266 . . . Legitimate public authority has the right and duty to inflict punishment proportionate to the gravity of the offense. Punishment has the primary aim of redressing the disorder introduced by the offense. . . Punishment then, in addition to defending public order and protecting people's safety, has a medicinal purpose: as far as possible, it must contribute to the correction of the guilty party.

2267 Assuming that the guilty party's identity and responsibility have been fully determined, the traditional teaching of the Church does not exclude recourse to the death penalty, if this is the only possible way of effectively defending human lives against the unjust aggressor. . . .

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p3s2c2a5.htm#2263

Blah blah blah. Meaningless gobble-de-gook. All that chatter is meant to overpower Jesus' clear teaching, and people like you are sucked right in. The RCC will say anything so that they can remain buddies with the nations that they are exhibiting power and authority within. Tell me---how does the Church explain this? They say that war is just and necessary, and the U.S., for example, would be rightly within the righteous parameters of what you posted concerning the Vatican archive. So it was totally acceptable for the U.S. Catholics to go to war and fight and kill the Germans. Now let's go to the other side....the Church is supporting German Catholics fighting and killing American Catholics. Which side is justified? Which side is righteous?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Blah blah blah. Meaningless gobble-de-gook. All that chatter is meant to overpower Jesus' clear teaching, and people like you are sucked right in. The RCC will say anything so that they can remain buddies with the nations that they are exhibiting power and authority within. Tell me---how does the Church explain this? They say that war is just and necessary, and the U.S., for example, would be rightly within the righteous parameters of what you posted concerning the Vatican archive.
If the U.S., for example, were to do what?
So it was totally acceptable for the U.S. Catholics to go to war and fight and kill the Germans.
The Germans were the aggressors.
Now let's go to the other side....the Church is supporting German Catholics fighting and killing American Catholics. Which side is justified?
Not the aggressors.
Which side is righteous?
Not the aggressors.

KingdomRose

No. I'm not Catholic, but still no.

Oh...I thought you had said you were Catholic. Maybe got you confused with someone else. Anyway, if you aren't fine with Catholics killing Catholics, how can you in good conscience agree with warfare that pits people of the same faith against each other? What is wrong with that picture?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh...I thought you had said you were Catholic. Maybe got you confused with someone else. Anyway, if you aren't fine with Catholics killing Catholics, how can you in good conscience agree with warfare that pits people of the same faith against each other? What is wrong with that picture?
Let me ask you about a different situation:

Was Abraham wrong for taking armed servants to battle against the kings of the land to rescue Lot and his household? (See Genesis 14, if you've forgotten the story.)

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...if you aren't fine with Catholics killing Catholics, how can you in good conscience agree with warfare that pits people of the same faith against each other? What is wrong with that picture?
I don't "agree" with it. It seems as though you are of the mind that warfare is like a sporting contest, scheduled and arranged by promoters, something like the ancient Roman gladiator games. In such an opinion as this, it would make sense that we all just need to agree that warfare is immoral. But this isn't how warfare happens.

Warfare occurs because one group of people are aggressive against another group of people. I don't agree with or condone any aggression, and I strongly support the right of the recipients of any aggression, being able to defend themselves, up to and including, if need be, with lethal force.