pacifism for true Jesus' followers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's funny how pacifists believe, literally, that God will destroy this world in a flash of light.

But
The end is coming- I suppose there's nothing you could do anyway :rolleyes:

KingdomRose

Yeah, that's because it contradicts your theory. Have you ever read the Hebrew Bible?

When Christ brought Jacob's people out of Egypt they were afraid to conquer the land of Canaan. They wandered for forty years in Arabia because of their pacificity.

No, they wandered for 40 years because they doubted God! They didn't obey what he told them to do. Many times Jehovah fought FOR them, and they didn't have to fight. So it wasn't a matter of being pacifist or not. They were afraid of going into the land in spite of the fact that Jehovah had their back. You have a surface view of what it was all about.

KingdomRose

I understand that we don't have a king. We chose to not have a King in the founding of our country.

Will you open your eyes? "King" just means A HEAD OF STATE. You make one think that one is beating their head against a wall, trying to reason with you.

:bang:

KingdomRose

Revelation 19:11-12 KJV - Revelation 19:13-14 KJV -

Revelation 19:15 KJV -

Revelation 19:16-17 KJV - Revelation 19:19 KJV -

Revelation 19:21 KJV - And the remnant were slain with the sword of Him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of His mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Yes, and who were they? The kings of the earth and their ARMIES. Are you listening??

KingdomRose

This is ridiculous :doh:

God is our protector, who would never ask for us- the men- to be slaughtered so that our wives and children die.

That is the problem with you God foraken pacifists..
I mean really, what in the Hell is the matter with yall :plain:

I guess you didn't read my post.

KingdomRose

I think you are talking about a country different from the one I live in. I live and reside in the United States of America, where I am a citizen. I was born here.

Hello-o-o. I live in the U.S. and was born here as well. "President" is considered a "head-of-state." Why do you cling to words that the Bible writers used back then when there were no "presidents"? There were also no "chancellors" or "emirs" or "premiers" or "prime ministers," etc. All would be included in "kings."

Incidentally, Vladimir Putin of Russia is PRESIDENT of his country. How do you reckon with that?

:kookoo: :dizzy:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hello-o-o. I live in the U.S. and was born here as well. "President" is considered a "head-of-state." Why do you cling to words that the Bible writers used back then when there were no "presidents"? There were also no "chancellors" or "emirs" or "premiers" or "prime ministers," etc. All would be included in "kings."

Incidentally, Vladimir Putin of Russia is PRESIDENT of his country. How do you reckon with that?

:kookoo: :dizzy:

I'm not talking about other countries. I believe you are when you speak of heads of state. The idea does not originate here, and as I understand it our country does not have that understanding. I don't even know what state you are referring to now. Not the United States.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Police and military are two different things....at least in a "civil" society.

And the police don't have to kill the offender.

the offender is of the world, Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead.

Police is policing the world. I let them do their duty.

It is so weird they don't get this simple concept.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the police don't have to kill the offender.

the offender is of the world, Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead.

Police is policing the world. I let them their duty.

It is so weird they don't get this simple concept.

I'm sure the police appreciate Meshak for allowing them to do their duty. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, killing is not "necessary." In times of war, Christians remain neutral. They refuse to kill anybody for whatever lame reason the nations give for going to war. Dig a little deeper into the history of the wars of mankind and you can get a better view of what is actually going on and who is behind the wars!

You mean the "Illumunati?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And the military of the nations has always been something directly out of the mind of Satan. Jehovah had very DIFFERENT goals in mind when He took the Israelites to the Promised Land. If the Canaanites had deferred to Jehovah and cooperated with the Israelites, they wouldn't have been dispatched. He always gave them the chance to be civil. There was one reason why Jehovah allowed war then....the land was promised to Abraham, and in the future that is where the Messiah would be born.

If you compare the wars of today with that, you are seriously in need of correction.

I don't wish to be corrected by a JW cultist!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The military is of the world.

His followers should know better when Jesus says let the dead bury their own dead.

the world will take care of themselves. His followers should mind their own business by spreading God's kingdom to the world.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You are nasty and nuts. I haven't seen where Meshak ever said such a thing, but I came here very recently. And I certainly don't believe that. You have no grounds for calling me a murderer. What are YOU for supporting the military and the killing of innocent people?

If you were in Germany during WWII you would have joined Hitler's military or at least supported it, seeing as you will obey men rather than God, and you would have been involved in the killing of thousands of Americans. I can call YOU a murderer. You have the same attitude now. If you lived in any other country that decided to go to war with the U.S., you would support the killing of Americans. Yes you would, because you believe in obeying the superior authorities no matter which country you're in, right?

I called you a murderer on the authority of God's word just as I did shackles...BEFORE she PROVED to all TOLers that God's word is true. And God's word will find YOU out too....God will always back up His word.

The word is that you hate His church, the brethren. That is murder, the spirit of Cain who slew his brother.

I don't suppose Judas or Caiphas or Annas ever physically killed anyone but they did kill the Christ.

Britain had a pacifist Prime Minister in the years before the war as did France, when Hitler invaded Chekozlovakia and the Sudentan land they did nothing, in fact they negotiated those nations rights away in return for a pledge form Hitler that he would not invade any other nation. "Peace in our time" Chamberlain said waving the pact for everyone to see. The Germans were already brutalising the Chekz.

Then Hitler invaded Poland.

If Britain and France had acted responsibly and upheld INTERNATIONAL LAW millions of lives would have been saved, there would have been no world war.

....and you talk about ignorance