OSAS is the swindle of the century!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
One more thing before we start. We got some Calvinists here who are soft on crime. For those the Apostle Paul says and I don't paraphrase for Calvinists because they can read:

Galatians 6:1) 6 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.

Having a bad day?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Christ came to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. (John 3:16 NKJV)​

Jesus went to the Jews first to offer them the kingdom of God. The Jews' leadership declined his offer so Jesus said, "Therefore I say to you, the kingdom of God will be taken from you and given to a nation bearing the fruits of it." (Matthew 21:43 NKJV)

And so the apostles went to Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth. (Acts 1:8 NKJV)

The gospel of the kingdom must be preached to the world as a witness to them.

Daniel1769

He said "I give unto them eternal life, and they shall never perish." But you say they might perish. If you're believing that you can do something to lose your salvation, then you must believe you have to do something to earn it in the first place. If you aren't Once Saved Always Saved, then you probably aren't saved. You're probably believing in your works. I believe in Jesus' work.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Hey OSAS, have you ever read this?

Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and your grandsons. (Deuteronomy 4:9 NASB)

You don't believe the Scriptures. No where in the bible does it say 'once saved always save'.

Not applicable

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hey OSAS, have you ever read this?

Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and your grandsons. (Deuteronomy 4:9 NASB)

You don't believe the Scriptures. No where in the bible does it say 'once saved always save'.

Ephesians 1:13 KJV -

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do people have to work out their own salvation with reverence if they are already saved forever?

bsmitts

You give the innocent bad ideas like going out to a restaurant and not paying for the meal. That is stealing. No thieves welcome in the Kingdom of God.

It is erroneous to simply assume that OSAS people believe that they own a license to sin. I could by the very same error accuse you, since you believe salvation can be lost that you are essentially trusting in your works or works plus faith in Christ for salvation, neither of which are scripturally supported. However, good works and spiritual growth and fruit should be the result of the regenerate man. For OSAS I site Romans 6:1. For the latter, I site Ephesians 2:8 and Romans 4:5 It is quite a stretch to call OSAS a "swindle." This biblical issue has been debated by the best of minds throughout the centuries. it appears that there are valid scriptural arguments for both sides. And, not that you have, but to call either heresy is really just silly.