OSAS is the swindle of the century!

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Just look closely at a counterfeit $20 bill and a real $20 bill, (i.e. OSAS vs TULIP). Yes the OSAS crowd is happy, happy to take your money. And a lot more.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Before getting started in earnest we all must understand something. OSAS means "one who 'annot sread".

If they could sread then they would take the Apostle Paul serious when he says in Galations 6:7-8

And I paraphrase: you reap what you sow

dialm

BANNED
Banned
One more thing before we start. We got some Calvinists here who are soft on crime. For those the Apostle Paul says and I don't paraphrase for Calvinists because they can read:

Galatians 6:1) 6 Brothers and sisters, if someone is caught in a sin, you who live by the Spirit should restore that person gently. But watch yourselves, or you also may be tempted.

Robert Pate

Banned
Just look closely at a counterfeit $20 bill and a real $20 bill, (i.e. OSAS vs TULIP). Yes the OSAS crowd is happy, happy to take your money. And a lot more.

It is very apparent that you have no assurance of your salvation.

The reason that you have no assurance is because you have no knowledge of the Gospel and justification by faith.

All who come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are SEALED with the Holy Spirit.

"In whom after you also trusted, after you had heard the word of truth, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION: in whom after that you believed, you were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.

There is no unsealing. Once you are saved you are eternally saved. Nothing can separate you from the love of God that is in Jesus Christ, Romans 8:35.

genuineoriginal

Just look closely at a counterfeit $20 bill and a real $20 bill,
Here are two $20 bills, which one is the counterfeit?

Spoiler
800px-US-Series-1995-%2420-Obverse.jpg

800px-US_%2420_Series_2006_Obverse.jpg

Answer:
Spoiler

Both bills are counterfeit because both are Federal Reserve Notes.
This is what $20 really looks like:

1933or2.jpg

dialm

BANNED
Banned
It is very apparent that you have no assurance of your salvation.

The reason that you have no assurance is because you have no knowledge of the Gospel and justification by faith.

All who come to Christ as repentant sinners to be saved by him are SEALED with the Holy Spirit.

"In whom after you also trusted, after you had heard the word of truth, THE GOSPEL OF YOUR SALVATION: in whom after that you believed, you were SEALED with the Holy Spirit of promise" Ephesians 1:13.

There is no unsealing. Once you are saved you are eternally saved. Nothing can separate you from the love of God that is in Jesus Christ, Romans 8:35.

You give the innocent bad ideas like going out to a restaurant and not paying for the meal. That is stealing. No thieves welcome in the Kingdom of God.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Repetition is a good thing.

No thieves welcome in heaven.

That includes any thief on a roman cross.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
See how this works AMR? We don't use an olive branch. It is a hickory stick for the uneducated. The only way they can learn is at the school of hard knocks. Either we give it to them or the devil will. Which ever they choose OSAS has nothing to do with eternal security.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
See how this works AMR? We don't use an olive branch. It is a hickory stick for the uneducated. The only way they can learn is at the school of hard knocks. Either we give it to them or the devil will. Which ever they choose OSAS has nothing to do with eternal security.

What is the difference between OSAS and Eternal Security?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Hey OSAS, have you ever read this?

Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and your grandsons. (Deuteronomy 4:9 NASB)

You don't believe the Scriptures. No where in the bible does it say 'once saved always save'.

john w

Hall of Fame

Only give heed to yourself and keep your soul diligently, so that you do not forget the things which your eyes have seen and they do not depart from your heart all the days of your life; but make them known to your sons and your grandsons. (Deuteronomy 4:9 NASB)

You don't believe the Scriptures. No where in the bible does it say 'once saved always save'.

Another "all scripture is about me, written specifically to me, for my obedience" drone, peppered with that "back buster," stumper...

"You don't believe the Scriptures..."

.....that has never once been employed, that leaves everyone gasping for air, stumped, stymied, and speechless.

Hey ASIAMWSTMFMO"(all scripture is about me, written specifically to me, for my obedience), have you ever read this?

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 8:4 KJV And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Do it. You don't believe the Scriptures?

So there.

Next moron, drone, to bore us.

john w

Hall of Fame

Have you ever read this, which you subtly(Gen. 3 KJV) "diminished?":

Deuteronomy 4 KJV

Now therefore hearken, O Israel, unto the statutes and unto the judgments, which I teach you, for to do them, that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which the Lord God of your fathers giveth you. 2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. 3 Your eyes have seen what the Lord did because of Baal-peor: for all the men that followed Baal-peor, the Lord thy God hath destroyed them from among you. 4 But ye that did cleave unto the Lord your God are alive every one of you this day. 5 Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments, even as the Lord my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the land whither ye go to possess it. 6 Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the nations, which shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people. 7 For what nation is there so great, who hath God so nigh unto them, as the Lord our God is in all things that we call upon him for? 8 And what nation is there so great, that hath statutes and judgments so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?

Shall we call you, "Izzy?" I'm needing to take a vacation. Can I stay in your condo, in that land you own, way over there in Israel, Izzy? Does it have a pool? A smoking jacket?