Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Not a chance!

Originally posted by Lion
But hey, I just thought of something…. What if they agree on everything?:confused: :D :ha:
Well.... since Freak thinks there is no support for the death penalty in the New Testament I have a feeling they will not agree on everything. :D

Freak

Originally posted by Knight
That sounds good!

I will forward this thread on to Bob.

:up: I'm looking forward to it!!! Once he decides let me know!!!!

July 29th at 9pm EST, 8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST on Bob Enyart Live and Deliverance

Freak

Originally posted by Lion
But hey, I just thought of something…. What if they agree on everything?:confused: :D :ha:

I think we probably agree on more things then we disagree.:thumb:

me again

me again

me again

Boy, this is going to be interesting. :eek::up:

I wonder if Jay will be able to stand up to Bob? :think:

Personally, I don't think so. :nono:

I won't say anymore because I don't want to intimidate Jay into backing out of the deal. :chuckle:

Freak

Re: me again

Originally posted by me again
Boy, this is going to be interesting. :eek::up:

Yes it will.

I wonder if Jay will be able to stand up to Bob? :think:

If I can stand up to those who have wanted to kill me then I believe I can stand in front of him.

I won't say anymore because I don't want to intimidate Jay into backing out of the deal.

The cards have been laid out, I'm just waiting for him to say yes.

Bob Enyart

Deceased
Staff member
Administrator
Dear Mr. Freak:

Dear Mr. Freak:

Freak, I accept your invitation to simulcast a discussion of the New Testament teaching on the Death Penalty on our two radio programs. July 29th at 9pm EST works great for me.

BTW, Bob Enyart Live airs in Denver at AM 670 KLTT, a 55,000 watt station which is one of the ten most powerful signals in all the U.S. (see coverage map), and it airs on the web at KGOV.com.

I really am looking forward to a cordial and information debate. And I was pleased to read that you think we probably agree on more than we disagree on. I have no idea what's going on between you and "me again" who ever that is, er, well, aaaa, whoever you are too for that matter. But I'm hoping we can have a great debate.

Sincerely, -Bob Enyart

Freak

Re: Dear Mr. Freak:

Re: Dear Mr. Freak:

Originally posted by Bob Enyart
Freak, I accept your invitation to simulcast a discussion of the New Testament teaching on the Death Penalty on our two radio programs. July 29th at 9pm EST works great for me.

Looking forward to it. FYI--I believe the New Covenant does not endorse the death penalty via the state.

BTW, Bob Enyart Live airs in Denver at AM 670 KLTT and it airs on the web at KGOV.com.

Fantastic. The world-wide Deliverance broadcast airs live on the Reality Radio Network.

I really am looking forward to a cordial and information debate. And I was pleased to read that you think we probably agree on more than we disagree on.

As believers we both have a common bond--the love of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I have no idea what's going on between you and "me again"

It's a love-hate relationship. Ha!

... whoever you are too for that matter.

Well my name is Freak on TOL (as you have noted). I had no earthly idea who you were until TOL. I hear you're a believer in Christ which I'm thankful for.

But I'm hoping we can have a great debate.

I normally don't delve into in-house debates on my program but since this has generated some interest...I thought why not.

Since it seems Knight has been the mediator I'll just pass some information unto him regarding the number you need to call into for the program, etc...

Blessings!

Last edited:

me again

me again

me again

Posted by Freak: :freak::up:
My name is Freak on TOL.
Freak, please fill in the blank:
  • My name is _____ on the live radio show with Bob. :chuckle:
Who will you be on the radio show? What name should the audience listen for to properly identify who you are? :chuckle:

Inquiring minds want to know. :devil:

Freak

Freak, please fill in the blank

What's wrong with you?

My name is _____ on the live radio show with Bob.

You know my real name.

Who will you be on the radio show?

FYI--I'll be using my real name on radio (I always have). I'm Freak only here.

What name should the audience listen for to properly identify who you are?

:kookoo:

Why do you like the devil?

me again

me again

me again

What's wrong with you?
Thank you for asking, although I'm not sure that you really care. :nono:

I have an inner ear infection. :(

Are you going to pray for my healing? :eek::up:
Why do you like the devil?
Hummmm, what prompted you to make that statement? Or is it a question? :think:

It's sort of like asking, "When did you stop beating your wife?" The question contains an accusation that he is beating his wife. :chuckle:

So for your benefit, Jay Bartlett, let me clarify: I do not like the devil. :nono:

Freak

So for your benefit, Jay Bartlett, let me clarify: I do not like the devil. :nono:

Then why do you post the devil all the time?

:kookoo:

me again

me again

me again

Posted by Freak :freak::up:
Then why do you post the devil all the time?
Knight is not of the devil, even though he provided a devil-icon at his website. :doh:

Jay, how could you suggest such a thing? :nono:

This is too easy. :chuckle:

:devil:

me again

me again

me again

How is my neck? :confused: < scratches head in perplexity >

If you'll re-read my post, you'll see that I mentioned that I have an inner ear infection, not a neck infection. :rolleyes:

Jay, will you be praying for my healing? :chuckle:

Jay Bartlett, the premier Texas exorcist, prays for deliverance from ear infection!!! :eek::up:

Freak

How is my neck?

That police training has taken it's toll hasn't it? Don't worry Ed I won't reveal too much about you.;)

me again

me again

me again

Posted by Freak :freak::up:
That police training has taken it's toll hasn't it? Don't worry Ed I won't reveal too much about you.;)
You can only reveal what I have publicly disclosed. And here you are, pretending to know more than you actually do. Jay, here's the scoop:
  • You cannot reveal anything that I have not publicly authorized. :eek::up:
Nice try. ;)

To learn more about the international exorcist, Jay Bartlett, just click on his name. :eek::up:

Freak

You can only reveal what I have publicly disclosed. And here you are, pretending to know more than you actually do. Jay, here's the scoop:
  • You cannot reveal anything that I have not publicly authorized. :eek::up:
Nice try. ;)

To learn more about the international exorcist, Jay Bartlett, just click on his name. :eek::up:

Tell us how's the neck, Ed? I know more about you then you realize. :shut:

Status
Not open for further replies.