ONLY Y-H-W-H is God, besides Him there is no God

Status
Not open for further replies.

False Prophet

God said, "Let covetousness, wrath, malice, jealousy, quarrel, folly and shamelessness, and other stern passions tear the bodies of all embodied creatures." 'It will be, O Death, as thou sayest. Meanwhile, slay creatures duly. Sin shall not be thine, nor shall I seek to injure thee, O auspicious one. Those tear-drops of thine that are in my hands, even they will become diseases, springing from living creatures themselves. They will kill men; and if men are killed, sin shall not be thine. Therefore, do not fear, Indeed, sin shall not be thine. Devoted to righteousness, and observant of thy duty, thou shalt sway (all creatures). Therefore, take thou always the fives of these living creatures. Casting off both desire and wrath, take thou the life of all living creatures. Even thus will eternal virtue be thine. Sin will stay those that are of wicked behaviour.

OriginalOatmeal

The Jews were suppose to be called Christians. Christianity started with Christ from eternity and not from when He came to earth as a baby. Israel followed God in the desert centuries before Christ landed His UFO on earth to save His people from their sins for those interested. Israel followed Christ before Christ was born of the virgin Mary. The followers of Christ are called Christians. Christianity is the first and only true religion.

Elia

Elia, doesn't it go like this?

LORD = JAHOVAH

Lord = Adon'ai

lord = adon

God = Elohi'ym

gods = elohi'ym

sons of God = ben e Elohi'ym

GOD = JAHOVIH

?

JUST WONDERING....

cause I always thought that elohiym meant many gods. like the canaanites had many elohiym.

also, I think that Elohi'ym is the word used for JAH, or All Powerful Creator God. so like the God of gods is really, "the Elohi'ym of elohiym."

Strong's H430 - 'elohiym
אֱלֹהִים

Transliteration

'elohiym

Pronunciation

el·ō·hēm' (Key)

Part of Speech

masculine noun

Root Word (Etymology)

Plural of אֱלוֹהַּ (H433)

TWOT Reference

93c
Outl

1) (plural)

a) rulers, judges

b) divine ones

c) angels

d) gods

2) (plural intensive - singular meaning)

a) god, goddess

b) godlike one

c) works or special possessions of God

d) the (true) God

e) God

"POWERS"
is not mentioned, how do you explain.

I think elohi'ym means gods, like many divine beings, and Elohi'ym means the supreme all mighty Being they.

being that the im suffix in hebrew is a plural masculine word.... RIGHT?

Bs'd

No.

Eliyahu

Elia

The Jews were suppose to be called Christians. Christianity started with Christ from eternity and not from when He came to earth as a baby. Israel followed God in the desert centuries before Christ landed His UFO on earth to save His people from their sins for those interested. Israel followed Christ before Christ was born of the virgin Mary. The followers of Christ are called Christians. Christianity is the first and only true religion.

Bs'd

Read here how JC did NOT fulfill the messianic prophecies, and why he is not God, not the son of God, not divine, and not the messiah:

http://Mountzion.notlong.com

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Elia

thats right.

God is one

Jesus is one

Holy Ghost is one

Amen.

Bs'd

And 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1.

Keep that in mind.

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!" Micah 4:5

Elia

WAIT! only crazy people believe that Jesus and God are the same being.

JESUS WAS BORN EVERYBODY!!!!

what is your take on the holy ghost?

Psa 51:11 KJV - Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Isa 63:10 KJV - But they rebelled, and vexed his holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] he fought against them.
Isa 63:11 KJV - Then he remembered the days of old, Moses, [and] his people, [saying], Where [is] he that brought them up out of the sea with the shepherd of his flock? where [is] he that put his holy Spirit within him?

or holy spirit?

Is this not also God?

Bs'd

No, the holy spirit is not also God, because there is only ONE God who IS ONE, and that is Y-H-W-H, and besides Him there is no God.

Therefore the hg or JC are not also gods.

Elia

Elia Kuriakin said,

So you understand that when the Bible says that there is only one God, that there are two??

-------------------------

My dear Jewish brother, when it says that the LORD OUR G-d is One Lord

it means that HE is One Person and not many Idols.

Bs'd

This is what God says:

שמע ישראל י-ה-ו-ה אלהנו י-ה-ו-ה אחד

Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is
ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
And these words which I command you this day shall be upon your heart;
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
And you shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.
Deut 6:4-9

Y-H-W-H, the one and only God who is one.

Beside Him there is no God, no Buddha, no JC, no David Koresh; NOBODY.

Whoever worships anything or anybody else than Y-H-W-H is an IDOL WORSHIPER.

Notice it says "OUR " which means the HEBREWS ONLY at that time.

LORD means their Ruler who they are subservient to.

But they were Turning to Idols instead of their One God.

And Because they KEPT TURNING AWAY the Lord G-d said
that HE would POUR out his spirit INTO them and give them a
NEW HEART.

How was he going to do this ????

--> JESUS came and developed the proper Godly Character

and the OTHER GOD in the Universe came to HELP with the Process.

There is no "other God".

Believing in more than one God is polytheism and idol worship.

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

God the Father is the BIG BOSS and JESUS/Jehovah was showing how

to Serve Him. They are Partners. They are both God Beings and co-operate with each other.

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME."
Ex 20:1

Elia

Bs'd

"And God spoke all these words, saying, "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME."
Exodus 20:1

Apple7

Which of these verses supposedly thwarts the Trinity?

dudley_picture.gif

Elia

Which of these verses supposedly thwarts the Trinity?

Bs'd

All of the following:

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

Elia

Bs'd

Wile E. Coyote

Bs'd

Note the first part of hte verse. YHWH said, "I brought you out of the land of Egypt. yet moses said that Malak YHWH delivered htem (Num. 20:13). Malak YHWH claimed to be God, Exodus 3:1-6.

Source:

Twenty-five years ago, rabbinical scholar Alan Segal produced what is still the major work on the idea of two powers in heaven in Jewish thought. Segal argued that the two powers idea was not deemed heretical in Jewish theology until the second century C.E. He carefully traced the roots of the teaching back into the Second Temple era (ca. 200 B.C.E.). Segal was able to establish that the idea’s antecedents were in the Hebrew Bible, specifically passages like Dan 7:9ff., Exo 23:20-23, and Exo 15:3. However, he was unable to discern any coherent religious framework from which these passages and others were conceptually derived. Persian dualism was unacceptable as an explanation since neither of the two powers in heaven were evil. Segal speculated that the divine warrior imagery of the broader ancient near east likely had some relationship...

...The binitarian portrayal of Yahweh in the Hebrew Bible was motivated by this belief.

The ancient Israelite knew two Yahwehs—one invisible, a spirit, the other visible, often in human form. The two Yahwehs at times appear together in the text, at times being distinguished, at other times not.

Early Judaism understood this portrayal and its rationale. There was no sense of a violation of monotheism since either figure was indeed Yahweh. There was no second distinct god running the affairs of the cosmos. During the Second Temple period, Jewish theologians and writers speculated on an identity for the second Yahweh. Guesses ranged from divinized humans from the stories of the Hebrew Bible to exalted angels. These speculations were not considered unorthodox. That acceptance changed when certain Jews, the early Christians, connected Jesus with this orthodox Jewish idea. This explains why these Jews, the first converts to following Jesus the Christ, could simultaneously worship the God of Israel and Jesus, and yet refuse to acknowledge any other god. Jesus was the incarnate second Yahweh. In response, as Segal’s work demonstrated, Judaism pronounced the two powers teaching a heresy sometime in the second century A.D.
From Two Powers in Heaven.

And here is Segal's book, you can still buy it: Two Powers in Heaven: Early Rabbinic Reports about Christianity and Gnosticism.

Elia

Note the first part of hte verse. YHWH said, "I brought you out of the land of Egypt. yet moses said that Malak YHWH delivered htem (Num. 20:13). Malak YHWH claimed to be God, Exodus 3:1-6.

Bs'd

I know that Christians believe that God is his own son, and at the same time his own father, and at the same time his own servant, (Isaiah 53) and at the same time his own angel/messanger (the word translated with "angel" means "messenger", and is always like that translated, except when it speaks about messengers from God).

But, of course, I also know the above is total idiocy, and I know that the Bible teaches that there is only ONE God who is ONE, and his name is Y-H-W-H.

Source:

Twenty-five years ago, rabbinical scholar Alan Segal produced what is st

Interesting, but my source is the Torah:

ONE.​

And you shall love Y-H-W-H your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your might.
and you shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
And you shall bind them as a sign upon your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

The ancient Israelite knew two Yahwehs—one invisible, a spirit, the other visible, often in human form. The two Yahwehs at times appear together in the text, at times being distinguished, at other times not.

You are a genuine polytheist and idol worshiper.

Early Judaism understood this portrayal and its rationale. There was no sense of a violation of monot

And here is Segal's book, you can still buy it: Two Powers in Heaven: Early Rabbinic Reports about Christianity and Gnosticism.[/COLOR]

Here is Gods Book, it'll tell you all you need to know:

ashk-torah.jpg

And this is what is written in that Torah:

Deuteronomy 4:35 “You were shown these things so that you might know that Y-H-W-H is God; besides him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39 “Acknowledge and take to heart this day that Y-H-W-H is God in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

II Samuel 7:22 “How great you are, O Sovereign Y-H-W-H! There is no one like you, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

I Kings 8:60 “so that all the peoples of the earth may know that Y-H-W-H is God and that there is no other.”

I Chronicles 17:20 “There is no one like you, O Y-H-W-H, and there is no God but you, as we have heard with our own ears.”

II Chronicles 6:14 “O Y-H-W-H, God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven or on earth.”

Nehemiah 9:6 “You alone are Y-H-W-H.”

Isaiah 45:21-23 “You are my witnesses," declares Y-H-W-H, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me."

Isaiah 44:6 “This is what Y-H-W-H says- Israel's King and Redeemer, Y-H-W-H Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 45:5-6 “I am Y-H-W-H , and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. I will strengthen you, though you have not acknowledged me, so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me."

Isaiah 45:21-23 “Declare what is to be, present it- let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, Y-H-W-H? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me. Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God, and there is no other.”

Joel 2:27 “Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am Y-H-W-H your God, and that there is no other;”

Exodus 20:1-3 “And God spoke all these words: "I am Y-H-W-H your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME.

Elia

Bs'd

And 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1.

Keep that in mind.

Bs'd

And a "God the Father" and a "god the son", that is TWO (2) gods, and that is polytheism, and that is IDOLATRY.

Please keep that in mind as well.

Apple7

Bs'd

And a "God the Father" and a "god the son", that is TWO (2) gods, and that is polytheism, and that is IDOLATRY.

Please keep that in mind as well.

How do you worship God any differently TODAY over that of your forefathers who did it incorrectly according to your prophets?

Run from it...

Elia

How do you worship God any differently TODAY over that of your forefathers who did it incorrectly according to your prophets?

Bs'd

Some of the ancient Jews used to worship the Ba'al, or Ashtoreth.

The difference is that I only worship the one and only true God who is one, and His name is Y-H-W-H.

You are however in denial about your idolatry:

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that they are worshiping statues.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that their clergy are child rapists, the result of the Catholic celibate.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that JC didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that the Bible teaches that God is one, and not three, and not a trinity.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that they threw overboard the law of God and replaced it with paganism.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that a God the Father and a god the son is TWO (2) gods.

Amen and HalleluJah!

Run from it!
:dog:

Apple7

Bs'd

Some of the ancient Jews used to worship the Ba'al, or Ashtoreth.

The difference is that I only worship the one and only true God who is one, and His name is Y-H-W-H.

You deny the Triunity of Yahweh.

Thus...you do not worship God correctly.

Your Tanak states that Enoch was found righteous because he walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Your Tanak states that Moses was found righteous because he walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Your Tanak states that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were all found righteous because they walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Looks like you're the odd one out...

Wile E. Coyote

You deny the Triunity of Yahweh.

Thus...you do not worship God correctly.

Your Tanak states that Enoch was found righteous because he walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Your Tanak states that Moses was found righteous because he walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Your Tanak states that Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob were all found righteous because they walked with 'haelohim'...'all the Gods'.

Looks like you're the odd one out...
And Abraham said, "The Gods caused me to wander."

Elia

And Abraham said, "The Gods caused me to wander."

Bs'd

And Moses said:

ONE.​

And the Bible teaches:

"Listen, Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is One" Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." English Standard Version

"Hear, O Israel! The LORD is our God, the LORD is one!" New American Standard Bible

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." New International Version

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one!" New King James Version"

"And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, "Which commandment is the first of all?" Jesus answered, "The first is, `Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, THE LORD IS ONE; and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.' The second is this, `You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." And the scribe said to him, "You are right, Teacher; you have truly said that HE IS ONE, and there is no other but he; and to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."" Mark 12:28-34 Revised Standard Version

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Here is the most important one. Moses said, 'Israel, listen to me. The Lord is our God. The Lord is one." .... "You are right in saying that God is one." New International Readers Version

"Jesus answered: Listen, Israel! The Lord our God, The Lord is One." .... "You have correctly said that He is One," Holman Christian Standard Bible

"Jesus answered, The first is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God, the Lord is one:" .... "thou hast well said that he is one;" American Standard Version

"Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one." New King James Version

"Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one" .... "You have truly said that he is one," English Standard Version

"Jesus said, "The first in importance is, 'Listen, Israel: The Lord your God is one;" .... "A wonderful answer, Teacher! So lucid and accurate—that God is one" The Message

"‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one." .... “You are right in saying that God is one" New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one; but GOD IS ONE." Gal 3:20 Revised Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but GOD IS ONE" King James Version

"A mediator, however, implies more than one party; but GOD IS ONE." New International Version

"Now an intermediary implies more than one, but GOD IS ONE." English Standard Version

"Now a mediator is not a mediator of one; but GOD IS ONE." American Standard Version

"and the mediator is not of one, and GOD IS ONE" Youngs Literal Translation

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." James 2:19 Revised Standard Version

"thou -- thou dost believe that GOD IS ONE; thou dost well," Youngs Literal translation

"Thou believest that GOD IS ONE; thou doest well:" American Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Holman Christian Standard Bible.

"*Thou* believest that GOD IS ONE. Thou doest well." Darby Translation.

"It’s good that you believe that GOD IS ONE." Common English Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." English Standard Version

"You believe that GOD IS ONE; you do well." Amplified Bible

"You believe that GOD IS ONE You do well;" New American Standard Bible

So the Bible teaches clearly that God is ONE.

"And J-e-h-o-v-a-h shall be King over all the earth: in that day shall J-e-h-o-v-a-h be one, and his name one." Zach 14:9 American Standard Version

"And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “The LORD is one, And His name one." New King James Version

"And the LORD will be king over all the earth. On that day the LORD will be one and his name one." English Standard Version

"And the Lord shall be King over all the earth; in that day the Lord shall be one [in the recognition and worship of men] and His name one." Amplified Bible

Isn't it written somewhere: "By the fruits you will know the tree"?

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that they are worshiping statues.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that their clergy are child rapists, the result of the Catholic celibate.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that JC didn't fulfill the messianic prophecies.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that the Bible teaches that God is one, and not three, and not a trinity.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that they threw overboard the law of God and replaced it with paganism.

The Catholics who pretend that their religion is the right religion, are in denial of the fact that a God the Father and a god the son is TWO (2) gods.

Amen and HalleluJah!

Run from it!
:dog:

Status
Not open for further replies.