Online Prayer Requests

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please pray for my aunt, Marlene Smith, and my cousins, Gary and Melinda Smith. I found out, around midnight that my Uncle Bob is in the hospital and not expected to live more than one more day. I didn't know that he had cancer. My sister, Rachel, told me tonight. Aunt Marlene told me that he's at the end stage. They moved him from the hospital to the hospice, yesterday. They're giving him morphine for the pain. But, they don't expect him to live past tonight. Aunt Marlene and Uncle Bob have been divorced for many years. But, she never remarried after the divorce. I don't know if he did or not. I only remember ever meeting them once in my life, although I know I saw them several times.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uncle Bob died around three and a half hours ago. He's no longer in pain. So, please pray for Aunt Marlene and their three children.

I found out, from Aunt Marlene, that Uncle Bob didn't have cancer. Over the years, he's had three valve replacements on his heart. Every time it took longer and longer for him to get back to normal and he was healthy for less time after each replacement. About two and a half years ago, his doctor told him that he needed another valve replacement. Uncle Bob said no more. His doctor said that if he didn't get it done he would only live two to three years. He was coming up on three years when he went into the hospital.

Aunt Marlene told me that he quit eating, drinking, and urinating a week ago. That's when they put him on morphine and put him in a hospice. Basically, he had given up the will to live.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uncle Bob died around three and a half hours ago. He's no longer in pain. So, please pray for Aunt Marlene and their three children.

I found out, from Aunt Marlene, that Uncle Bob didn't have cancer. Over the years, he's had three valve replacements on his heart. Every time it took longer and longer for him to get back to normal and he was healthy for less time after each replacement. About two and a half years ago, his doctor told him that he needed another valve replacement. Uncle Bob said no more. His doctor said that if he didn't get it done he would only live two to three years. He was coming up on three years when he went into the hospital.

Aunt Marlene told me that he quit eating, drinking, and urinating a week ago. That's when they put him on morphine and put him in a hospice. Basically, he had given up the will to live.
Nori, we'll pray for Aunt Marlene and her children.

True there are some want nothing done when they are told here's the diagnosis and the prognosis and the inevitable outcome. I see in most cases at the nursing home it's the quality of life not the quantity of years.

Now for Uncle Bob, I think Charles H. Spurgeon said it best, "Death is the end of dying."

Bless to your family and you ... Praise the Lord for our Great Sympathizer and Comforter!

IMJerusha

Continuing in prayer for Mr. & Mrs. Psalmist, Sharri and her Dad, Mulla Sadra's Mother, Mike Tyler, Becky, Michelle, Anne, Marlene, Gary and Melinda Smith.

I think Breathe is doing much better after her surgery and physical therapy on her rotator cuff.

Does anyone have updates on any of those I've listed?
I heard from Mulla Sadra that his Mom is pretty much the same.
Also, Sharri has not been on since June 8th and I am concerned that her Dad may have passed. She and her siblings need prayer.

I go to the cardiologist tomorrow.....FINALLY!! I am grateful to all here at TOL who have prayed for me to get this far. There were times I wasn't sure I would. Please pray that God enables the cardiologist to learn what is going wrong with me, be it allergic reaction to medication or actual heart problems. My health insurance is not very good. I am praying that whatever is wrong is a cheap, easy fix. I did get down to the bottom of some of my chest pain....ulcer and reaction to Prilosec. Praise God for the relief I have received from that revelation and praise God for the prayers raised by my friends at Lev HaShem!

Breathe

Continuing in prayer for Mr. & Mrs. Psalmist, Sharri and her Dad, Mulla Sadra's Mother, Mike Tyler, Becky, Michelle, Anne, Marlene, Gary and Melinda Smith.

I think Breathe is doing much better after her surgery and physical therapy on her rotator cuff.

Does anyone have updates on any of those I've listed?
I heard from Mulla Sadra that his Mom is pretty much the same.
Also, Sharri has not been on since June 8th and I am concerned that her Dad may have passed. She and her siblings need prayer.

I go to the cardiologist tomorrow.....FINALLY!! I am grateful to all here at TOL who have prayed for me to get this far. There were times I wasn't sure I would. Please pray that God enables the cardiologist to learn what is going wrong with me, be it allergic reaction to medication or actual heart problems. My health insurance is not very good. I am praying that whatever is wrong is a cheap, easy fix. I did get down to the bottom of some of my chest pain....ulcer and reaction to Prilosec. Praise God for the relief I have received from that revelation and praise God for the prayers raised by my friends at Lev HaShem!
Prayers for you, my friend. And thank you for your kind concern. I am well. :)

Aimiel

Praying for all. Mike Tyler is slowly doing better, physically, though he still gets dizzy any time he stands and has memory loss. He cannot remember what was said and asks the same questions repeatedly. Please pray that his brain will repair itself after the concussions it received in the accident and that he'll come back to The Lord. Thank you.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Praying for all. Mike Tyler is slowly doing better, physically, though he still gets dizzy any time he stands and has memory loss. He cannot remember what was said and asks the same questions repeatedly. Please pray that his brain will repair itself after the concussions it received in the accident and that he'll come back to The Lord. Thank you.
Yes, Amen!

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As you know I deal with COPD (so does Mrs Psalmist), Emphysema, and each day is gift, and I/we both function fairly well with keeping our breathing as clear and regular as possible.
Just recently I've had several TIA's, so I'm head for the cardo doctor this week, the concern is "Stroke". I've not had any of these episodes for the last three days, that the cautionary thing, this quiet time with the TIA's could leading to a stroke without anymore TIA advance warning(s).​
I/we would appreciate your praying with us concerning this TIA thing, if it proves valid it will affect several things that I do now that I'll have stop doing, I know one of is driving because if a TIA occurs there could serious consequences, and that I shouldn't be left alone, as a TIA can lead to a stroke. I'm sure are corrective measures that can be taken.

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers ~ Psalmist (Tom) and Mrs Psalmist (Violet)
This explains TIA, "A Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA) is a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by loss of blood flow. TIAs have the same underlying cause as strokes: a disruption of cerebral blood flow, and are frequently referred to as mini-strokes. TIAs and strokes cause the same symptoms, such as contralateral paralysis (opposite side of body from affected brain hemisphere) or sudden weakness or numbness. A TIA may cause sudden dimming or loss of vision, slurred speech and mental confusion. TIA unlike a stroke, the symptoms of a TIA can resolve within a few minutes or 24 hours.​

Breathe

Prayers for your friend Mike, Aimiel!

Prayers for Psalmist!

As the daughter of a mom who has suffered a traumatic brain injury, and several small, undetected strokes, I can relate to Mike and to Psalmist. I pray that God will preserve the health of both of their minds and bodies, and protect both men from any further problems. Amen.

Psalmist

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As you know I deal with COPD (so does Mrs Psalmist), Emphysema, and each day is gift, and I/we both function fairly well with keeping our breathing as clear and regular as possible.
Just recently I've had several TIA's, so I'm head for the cardo doctor this week, the concern is "Stroke". I've not had any of these episodes for the last three days, that the cautionary thing, this quiet time with the TIA's could leading to a stroke without anymore TIA advance warning(s).​
I/we would appreciate your praying with us concerning this TIA thing, if it proves valid it will affect several things that I do now that I'll have stop doing, I know one of is driving because if a TIA occurs there could serious consequences, and that I shouldn't be left alone, as a TIA can lead to a stroke. I'm sure are corrective measures that can be taken.

Thanks for keeping us in your prayers ~ Psalmist (Tom) and Mrs Psalmist (Violet)
The Cardio Dr diagnost and said I've had several TIA's, and will prescribe a course of treatment, though the Cardio Dr doesn't think that any surgical treatment is needed at this time.

The big issue with a TIA is when everything stops and your wide awake and are temporarily not knowing what to do and driving, driving is the the really big issue, the Cardio Dr said I need to be cautious about driving for now and if I have another TIA, I need to stop driving for 1-3 months, the issue with driving and TIA's is at stop signal or stop sign I may not remember what to do momentarily, and driving I could be a car crash or or cause one.

So there you have it for now.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nori, we'll pray for Aunt Marlene and her children.

True there are some want nothing done when they are told here's the diagnosis and the prognosis and the inevitable outcome. I see in most cases at the nursing home it's the quality of life not the quantity of years.

Now for Uncle Bob, I think Charles H. Spurgeon said it best, "Death is the end of dying."

Bless to your family and you ... Praise the Lord for our Great Sympathizer and Comforter!
Thank you all for the prayers. Aunt Marlene seems to be doing all right. I don't know about Melinda and Gary though. It bothers me when one of my aunts and/or uncles passes away because, although I don't remember a whole lot about some of them, they are family members and were a small part of my life when I was growing up.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Neal Witt is a 93 year old WWII vet who is in need of Medicaid eligibility. He is a born again man and was admitted to hospice in 2011. Having outlived his VA benefit for insurance coverage he needs prayer for Medicaid approval by oct 1.
The bible says that the fervent prayers of the righteous avails much, please pray for him.
Thx

Aimiel

Please pray for a couple friends...

Bonnie who was just diagnosed with breast cancer, and;
Bill who had a stroke last week.