OK Dozer, settle a bet.

bybee

And you claim to be a Christian? The wages of sin is death, AB. I don't make the rules. Women who strip and entice men are guilty and deserve death. Now, you may not think that's the case, and you can get as offended as your little bleeding heart wants, but it doesn't change the facts.

I know, without a doubt, that I'd consider rape a light penalty if I'd played the slut and enticed a man to sin. I'd consider it a light penalty if I had caused a man to be unfaithful to his wife and their family broke up because of my actions. I'd consider it a light penalty if some nut could have decided to slit my throat after the rape because he considered me a wicked woman.

The female soldier, who was captured, considered her rape a light penalty compared to the torture her follow soldiers endured. But God forbid we should ever use that kind of common sense. She must have been a nut, too..."despicable and ignorant woman" that soldier. Call her that to her face, AB. :chuckle:

You're simply too narrow minded to even think outside your little box. A little box of a world filled with wine and roses where no evil can be allowed to enter in. It's thinking like yours that turns women into victims in the first place. "Yes, gals, go play the slut, and don't consider the consequences of your actions. Don't consider the lives of those boys who fail in their duty to resist your every charm. Welcome to Lala land, ladies. Let's see how long you survive. I'll stand up and wave a flag at those meanies who try to blame you."

You are a contemptible human being. The "boys" who fail to resist the sluttish charms of almost any female who comes into their purview? They are depraved animals who blame females for being females!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
This is the reason why fundamentalists in regards to Christianity are just as dangerous as fundamentalists of other faiths.

wow i didn't realize that you considered me dangerous, and if you believe for one moment that christian fundamentalists are as dangerous as islamic fundamentalists, you are blind.

Quetzal

wow i didn't realize that you considered me dangerous, and if you believe for one moment that christian fundamentalists are as dangerous as islamic fundamentalists, you are blind.
If you are in the same crowd as glory in regards to putting people to death who conflict with your own personal moral compass (based on Biblical principles), then I would classify you as dangerous.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
If you are in the same crowd as glory in regards to putting people to death who conflict with your own personal moral compass (based on Biblical principles), then I would classify you as dangerous.

yep, i believe child molestors should be put to death as well as rapists. Which makes me dangerous to child molestors and rapists.

Not a child molestor or rapist? no worries then from my dangerous thoughts.

Quetzal

yep, i believe child molestors should be put to death as well as rapists. Which makes me dangerous to child molestors and rapists.
Who else do you feel justifies death? The specific comment I am referring to is Glory advocating that some women deserve rape and strippers deserve death. Do you agree?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who else do you feel justifies death? The specific comment I am referring to is Glory advocating that some women deserve rape and strippers deserve death. Do you agree?

Well all deserve death, we have all sinned. This is what Christ came to save us from.

Why are you asking me about what youve already seen me answer in another thread? You even rep commented on it, are you pretending now that you dont know?

Reminder:

Then explain the following, the bolded part especially, all written and conceived off the back of a turnip truck by the "maestro" himself:

"Josephine is planning to go down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shout racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine tells her plans to her friend Francine.

Francine says "Don't do it - they'll beat you up and rape you."

Josephine says "You're not the boss of me - I'll do what I want!"

Josephine goes down to the Ferguson protests dressed in klan robes and a hood, carrying a sign that says "Michael Brown Deserved To Be Shot!" and shouts racial slurs at the protesters.

Josephine gets beaten and raped.

Those who beat and rape Josephine are arrested and charged.

Francine comes to visit Josephine in the hospital.

Josephine whines about how unfair it was that she got beaten and raped.

Francine says "What are you talking about? You deserved to get beaten and raped. I told you not to go down there. You chose to get beaten and raped. Next time don't be such a moron"

I disagree with the wording using "deserved"
should be suffered a consequence of her poor and reckless behavior

I disagree with the wording of chose "to be beaten and raped"
Should be chose to willfully act carelessly and increase her liklihood of something bad happening to her, through her own irresponsibility.

I would have said im sorry that you are suffering the consequences of being the victim of those crimes because of your willful actions of putting yourself knowingly in harms way.

The one who assaulted and raped is NOT LESS GUILTY of their crime, because the woman in question is guilty of irresponsible behavior.

Each are bearing consequences (one jail, the other suffering) and each are responsible for their own actions.

One doesnt cancel or remove the other.

Anymore pretending i said or believe anything other than what ive made myself perfectly clear about, is complete dishonesty.

Quetzal

Well all deserve death, we have all sinned. This is what Christ came to save us from.

Why are you asking me about what youve already seen me answer in another thread? You even rep commented on it, are you pretending now that you dont know?

Reminder:
If you are not using your faith to justify the death of strippers/prostitutes/homosexuals, whoever, and you do not believe that rape is a fitting form of punishment, than my comment doesn't apply to you. :)

glorydaz

You deserve death, too, Quetzal. I know that's a bit difficult for unbelievers to understand, but I am kinda surprised professing Christians don't know it. :think:

What have you done that makes you deserve life. Please enlighten me.

Last edited:

Quetzal

You deserve death, too, Quetzal. I know that's a bit difficult for unbelievers to understand, but I am kinda surprised professing Christians don't know it. :think:

What have you done that makes you deserve to life. Please enlighten me.
I do not need to justify my existence to you. You will be placed on ignore from this post forward. :wave2:

glorydaz

What? We don't deserve good health?
What about free health care?
What about riches?
I know.....how about a pain free life?

At least tell women they can strip at parties and entice other people's sons, husbands, and fathers to lust after them and get off scot free?
If that's not true, this life just ain't worth livin'. :sigh:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What about riches?

At least tell women they can strip at parties and entice other people's sons, husbands, and fathers to lust after them and get off scot free?

So a woman hired to perform by the very sons, husbands, and fathers that rape them ? yeah, they deserve it right ? And no pain.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What about riches?

Agreed, but to be fair, i didnt agree with this that you said:

I'd consider it a light penalty if I had caused a man to be unfaithful to his wife and their family broke up because of my actions.

You cannot make a man be unfaithful to his wife, if he is unfaithful, its because he chose to be and because he wanted to be. He has personal responsibility of his own.

You might be able to entice/tempt someone, but whether or not they act on it, is THEIR responsibility, they can say no, and they can refuse to act on that temptation.

To say they cannot is to reduce them to being mere animals with no responsibility or accountability.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame