OK Dozer, settle a bet.

musterion

More likely they'll spend the next decade getting raped. Prison for a pedophile is hell on earth

And they did NOTHING to bear the slightest responsibility for it when it happens.

raised-eyebrow.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i was referring to the poo flinging that's an inevitable part of the site

:darwinsm:

found one of my old avatars!

shall-fling-poo-monkey-shall-fling-poo-glasses-demotivational-posters-1357498916.jpg

glorydaz

If you'd asked "does any person deserve to be raped" it might have made for a thread but as it is, well it still probably wouldn't...

Then let me address it here in a thread where some reason may still exist on this particular topic. And let me direct this to you, Artie, since you seemed to want to make it personal in the other thread. ;)

Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

As I stated in another thread. If my own daughter was stripping at a frat party, I would assure her I loved her, and then tell her she should be grateful she wasn't dead. Ezra 9:13 She got off lightly because that kind of behavior can lead to death. We DESERVE whatever we get WHEN WE DO WRONG. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon them....whether they are raping or whether they are playing the harlot. Ezek. 18:20

Ezra 9:13
And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great trespass, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities deserve, and hast given us such deliverance as this;​

Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.​

Arthur Brain

Then let me address it here in a thread where some reason may still exist on this particular topic. And let me direct this to you, Artie, since you seemed to want to make it personal in the other thread. ;)

Yes, some people deserve to be raped, and they should count it a light penalty for their WRONG behavior. It is wrong to act like a harlot enticing others to sin.

As I stated in another thread. If my own daughter was stripping at a frat party, I would assure her I loved her, and then tell her she should be grateful she wasn't dead. Ezra 9:13 She got off lightly because that kind of behavior can lead to death. We DESERVE whatever we get WHEN WE DO WRONG. The wickedness of the wicked shall be upon them....whether they are raping or whether they are playing the harlot. Ezek. 18:20

Ezra 9:13
And after all that is come upon us for our evil deeds, and for our great trespass, seeing that thou our God hast punished us less than our iniquities deserve, and hast given us such deliverance as this;​

Ezek. 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.​

Then you're a nut. nobody deserves to be raped, nobody, and to call rape a "light penalty" is just despicable and ignorant beyond words.

Quetzal

That's an awful thing to say.

glorydaz

Then you're a nut. nobody deserves to be raped, nobody, and to call rape a "light penalty" is just despicable and ignorant beyond words.

And you claim to be a Christian? The wages of sin is death, AB. I don't make the rules. Women who strip and entice men are guilty and deserve death. Now, you may not think that's the case, and you can get as offended as your little bleeding heart wants, but it doesn't change the facts.

I know, without a doubt, that I'd consider rape a light penalty if I'd played the slut and enticed a man to sin. I'd consider it a light penalty if I had caused a man to be unfaithful to his wife and their family broke up because of my actions. I'd consider it a light penalty if some nut could have decided to slit my throat after the rape because he considered me a wicked woman.

The female soldier, who was captured, considered her rape a light penalty compared to the torture her follow soldiers endured. But God forbid we should ever use that kind of common sense. She must have been a nut, too..."despicable and ignorant woman" that soldier. Call her that to her face, AB. :chuckle:

You're simply too narrow minded to even think outside your little box. A little box of a world filled with wine and roses where no evil can be allowed to enter in. It's thinking like yours that turns women into victims in the first place. "Yes, gals, go play the slut, and don't consider the consequences of your actions. Don't consider the lives of those boys who fail in their duty to resist your every charm. Welcome to Lala land, ladies. Let's see how long you survive. I'll stand up and wave a flag at those meanies who try to blame you."