oh gosh what to say uhm-

Sealeaf

I can understand identifying with an animal, as in a totem or something like that, but thinking you were born into the wrong species seems a bit extreme. I dunno. Anyway, welcome to TOL.
I suspect its the same thing just expressed differently. When I walked the Shaman's path I considered the common domestic cat to be my totem animal. But "totem" is just the word I applied to the sense of kinship, another word might do as well. I have a totem tree as well. But any and all of that sort of stuff is just playing inside your head. Fun, and generally harmless, pasttimes.

As to our new member's avowed Wiccanism: I do not think its the best path to enlightenment or salvation, but I know, work with, and respect a number of wiccans. But I also can be pretty disrespectful too.
I still think it was pretty funny when a young witch exponded to me at length on the importance of the costellation of Orion, all the while pointing out the wrong group of stars.

IMJerusha

i've gotten :banned: from a lot of theology websites before because I'm Wiccan so-

yeah call me whatever variant of my screename. I'm pretty much an advocate of reason far as treatment of others. Treat them how you'd like to be treated- and that includes politics and religion. Don't be a ****ing hypocrite. There's nothing that pisses me off more.

So yeah. 19, Gender Fluid Female- Wiccan, Cat Otherkin. And I live in sunny Jacksonville Florida- yEAAAAAy. Not. Wiccans are very rare here and frequently discriminated against. Not to mention how damn hot it is outside all the time.

I'm also very sensitive to medical issues. Autism Spectrum, Hypothyroidism, Celiac Disease, and Fibromyalgia. I have all of those and my Mom is a Diabetic. So no wheat, rye, or barley- and I tend to avoid rice because of Mom's condition so. Yeah. I'm not even a vegetarian because my diet is restricted enough already.

Well......welcome to TOL! :D

BEEF

I really miss Vegas Cowboy!