oh gosh what to say uhm-

timeladymanedwolf

i've gotten :banned: from a lot of theology websites before because I'm Wiccan so-

yeah call me whatever variant of my screename. I'm pretty much an advocate of reason far as treatment of others. Treat them how you'd like to be treated- and that includes politics and religion. Don't be a ****ing hypocrite. There's nothing that pisses me off more.

So yeah. 19, Gender Fluid Female- Wiccan, Cat Otherkin. And I live in sunny Jacksonville Florida- yEAAAAAy. Not. Wiccans are very rare here and frequently discriminated against. Not to mention how damn hot it is outside all the time.

I'm also very sensitive to medical issues. Autism Spectrum, Hypothyroidism, Celiac Disease, and Fibromyalgia. I have all of those and my Mom is a Diabetic. So no wheat, rye, or barley- and I tend to avoid rice because of Mom's condition so. Yeah. I'm not even a vegetarian because my diet is restricted enough already.

bybee

i've gotten :banned: from a lot of theology websites before because I'm Wiccan so-

yeah call me whatever variant of my screename. I'm pretty much an advocate of reason far as treatment of others. Treat them how you'd like to be treated- and that includes politics and religion. Don't be a ****ing hypocrite. There's nothing that pisses me off more.

So yeah. 19, Gender Fluid Female- Wiccan, Cat Otherkin. And I live in sunny Jacksonville Florida- yEAAAAAy. Not. Wiccans are very rare here and frequently discriminated against. Not to mention how damn hot it is outside all the time.

I'm also very sensitive to medical issues. Autism Spectrum, Hypothyroidism, Celiac Disease, and Fibromyalgia. I have all of those and my Mom is a Diabetic. So no wheat, rye, or barley- and I tend to avoid rice because of Mom's condition so. Yeah. I'm not even a vegetarian because my diet is restricted enough already.

Clean up your language and do not blaspheme. Otherwise, welcome. This is an interesting place and diversity is tolerated.

Lion IRC

2aj8i2d.jpg

Welcome timeladymanedwolf.

I got an infraction for implied profanity shortly after I arrived. :doh:

bybee

An Otherkin is someone who believes they were born as the wrong species. There's even people who think they're really dragons or vampires.

A sense of "otherness" happens, I believe, at times, to all sensitive people. Sometimes it is comfortable. Sometimes it is lonely. It is a gift I think....

JosephR

A sense of "otherness" happens, I believe, at times, to all sensitive people. Sometimes it is comfortable. Sometimes it is lonely. It is a gift I think....

to what shall I say?

I am from the order of Astatrate.Daughter of Ball,

are you ready to meet Him who created all? or to worship Idols?

chatmaggot

Hall of Fame
An Otherkin is someone who believes they were born as the wrong species. There's even people who think they're really dragons or vampires.

Do you think a worm ever thinks it should have been born a baboon? Or is this a "condition" that only happens in humans?

JosephR

This is common in neg blood types, and many others, we feel we do not belong in this world, a sense of out of place, and the words of the Son of Man ring in our hearts, our kingdom is not of this world,,

Posted from the TOL App!

One Eyed Jack

I can understand identifying with an animal, as in a totem or something like that, but thinking you were born into the wrong species seems a bit extreme. I dunno. Anyway, welcome to TOL.