Obeying Jesus' teachings or commands is requirement for salvation.

glorydaz

Since you are throwing out accusations, tell us if you, as a self-professed believer, ever commit any of the acts described by the Apostle Paul as the deeds of the flesh in Galatians 5:19-21?

Before that, he warns us about such as you....

Gal. 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.​

AND you continue to ignore his clear statement that we are not under the law. I understand why you chose to ignore that, but it makes your charge about "committing" those "acts" without merit. It's why you are forced to take those verses out of context.

Gal. 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.​

Clearly, you have missed Paul's entire lesson. Your very question assumes justification by law keeping, thereby you are "frustrating the Grace of God". Since you refuse to read Paul in context, you find yourself with a dilemma. The dilemma for you is found here:

Gal. 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Gal. 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

Gal. 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Gal. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Gal. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.​

glorydaz

None of your business, nosy.

They're like pigs....wanting to root around in sin....hoping to find it in others so they can snort and carry on like they've been stuck. Such a fascination with sin...when we are called to set our affections on things above, not on things of this earth. But, no, these oinkers lust after sin in ways I will never understand. :nono:

God's Truth

However, YOU vociferously say that YOU OBEY EVERY word that Jesus spoke.

So, now YOU need to repent of saying that you OBEY EVERY word that Jesus spoke.

EVERY is EVERY, not just certain.
YOU say EVERY word that Jesus spoke YOU OBEY, which you just said YOU DON'T, which makes you what?

You sure are desperate.

I obey all of Jesus' commands.

That is what I said and that is what I do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
They're like pigs....wanting to root around in sin....hoping to find it in others so they can snort and carry on like they've been stuck. Such a fascination with sin...when we are called to set our affections on things above, not on things of this earth. But, no, these oinkers lust after sin in ways I will never understand. :nono:

Yeah. Most of these types share that in common, don't they?

God's Truth

How do you determine what He said only to those who were with Him, and what He said that applies to/must be obeyed by you?

Jesus gives understanding and wisdom to those who obey him. Those are the people he accepts and is pleased to save.

Start by fearing God and doing what is right. Repent of your sins and call on the name of the Lord.

turbosixx

Yes, Jesus is the law for His followers:)

very good observation, friend.

Paul said he was under the law of Christ.

1 Cor. 9:21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Paul said he was under the law of Christ.

1 Cor. 9:21 to those who are without law, as without law, though not being without the law of God but under the law of Christ, so that I might win those who are without law.

thank you brother.

God's Truth

Before that, he warns us about such as you....

Jesus does not warn us about those who preach obedience to his words.

Gal. 4:29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
AND you continue to ignore his clear statement that we are not under the law. I understand why you chose to ignore that, but it makes your charge about "committing" those "acts" without merit. It's why you are forced to take those verses out of context.

Those who obey Jesus are born of the Spirit. His words are full of Spirit.
Gal. 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

Clearly, you have missed Paul's entire lesson. Your very question assumes justification by law keeping, thereby you are "frustrating the Grace of God". Since you refuse to read Paul in context, you find yourself with a dilemma. The dilemma for you is found here:
Gal. 2:14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

Gal. 2:15 We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,

Gal. 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Gal. 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid.

Gal. 2:18 For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Gal. 2:19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.

Gal. 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Gal. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

That is about circumcision and the rest of the ceremonial works

God's Truth

Saw another post of yours, nevermind. I think you're doing alright then if that's what you believe. Albeit, i think we may differ on the daily sin thing.

Do you sin daily?

What's your stance on that? If you being a Christian end up lying to someone. What does repent mean to you?

I do not lie. If a Christian does lie, then he can confess and repent of it to Jesus and have forgiveness. Repent means to feel bad about your sin and you will have to train yourself more.

If it was me I would wash my feet. Meaning personally I ruminate on the gospel that cleansed me and cease doing said sin now that it has been revealed to me it is wrong.

So are you saying you do not yet know how to distinguish good from evil?

Hebrews 5:14
But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.