ECT Obey the Gospel

glorydaz

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
No, I'm too sick. So be a pal and give me the shortened version. Please.

It goes back to my original question to JR.
Are you saying that the body started with Paul?
Or are you saying nobody knew they were in a body until Paul expounded it?
JR affirmed that he meant nobody was in the body until Paul who was first.
The video is about at least contemplating that there was a body before Paul and Paul got the revelation and told the Apostles about it.
IOW he expounded to them what had happened to them and showed them the most important thing was Christ and him crucified.
We can't have one without the other.
I mean you have to have the Apostles proclaiming Christ first or why would the Gentile churches send them any money?

The Gentiles became part of the same church.

The guy in the video agrees that nobody get's into the body of Christ without being baptized by the Holy Spirit.

I'm sorry if you are to sick to watch a video.

Then again, is it harder than reading and posting on a forum?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Why must you question my motives?

I wanted a simple synopsis, which you managed to provide.

I doubt even you could give me more of a headache than trying to watch and concentrate on a video would do.

One of my daughters got me some CBD oil for Christmas.
It seems to be helping.
Maybe give it a try?
Hope you get feelin' better.

glorydaz

One of my daughters got me some CBD oil for Christmas.
It seems to be helping.
Maybe give it a try?
Hope you get feelin' better.

One of my daughters deals in essential oils. Thieves works great. I also have access to CBD, so may try that, too. :)

My grandsons brought this virus to me for Christmas. I opened in on New Years Day. :chuckle:

Danoh

Right over yer head boy.

Not at all.

Breaker's view is right out of the writings of those great men of Acts 2 Dispensationalism - men like William R. Newell, and Miles J. Standford.

Which is basically C. I. Scofield, of the well-known Scofield Reference Bible.

Profound as they had been within what they had understood, Scofield (and these other men) never did completely see the distinction between Peter and Paul / Israel and the Body that such men assert in their writings.

Way over my head.

I doubt it.

I'm too fascinated by all views not to look into them in-depth as to of what sort each is actually comprised of.

In contrast, people like you on here (ever opposed to Mid-Acts) have yet to show you even know what basics all MADs hold to in common * let alone, on what basis.

* regardless of our at times vastly different understandings within Mid-Acts on distinctions between things within the more advanced levels of Mid-Acts.

Different understandings between MADs which actually point back to the existence of a difference in study approach that was not noticed, and that, in time resulted in a view on one thing or another that is a departure from that long settled within Mid-Acts.

In other words, all MADs learn the same basic beginner info.

Very few have come to the position on their own - most have learned it from someone.

What is not really taught is the study approach that resulted in said same standard beginner info.

Most figure some, or more, of what those principles are, on their own, over time.

Unaware at a conscious level that that is what they have done.

I ask many of the MADs about that, that I keep in contact with - most of whom are Pastors. Very few are consciously aware of the study approach they are applying as they set out to study out one thing or another.

It is more like they have figured those out unaware that they have - as is often the case within any profession.

The pizza maker just makes his pizza. Time at it has resulted in refinements for the better - in some pizza makers.

In contrast, the Master Chef is consciously aware of the interaction between all the various ingredients, the flame, the size of the oven, and a gillion other distinctions.

Likewise with MAD.

Some MADs, end up unaware they have gradually veered away from the study approach the basic distinctions are based on, and as a result, gradually end up approaching the study of a thing unaware they are no longer applying the study principles the basic beginner info is built on.

Because that is not taught, other than to a limited degree, within Mid-Acts Based Pastor trainings (normally about three to four years within most Mid-Acts Based Pastor trainings).

And even that, as someone like former Acts 9er, Ivan Burgenor, now an Acts 28er, is no guarantee that one who is not careful, will not end up having departed from the standard study approach.

The same happened within Acts 2 Dispensationalism after Darby.

The result being that the very basic approach that Darby had actually based his recovery of the Dispensational Approach on (and that every - single - Darby opponent I have read is clearly clueless of), ceased to continue the continuing process of refinement that would have allowed Acts 2 Dispys to eventually arrive at Mid-Acts.

It took an outsider, as usual, to begin to see that Acts 2 Dispensationalism long ceased in its' recovering of what little they had only begun to recover.

Above my head?

Good one, 1 Mind.

I have long forgotten much I long ago sorted out about Things That Differ within Scripture on these things that you and your kind on here have yet to even get a glimpse of.

While I'm at it "I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh" Romans 6:19A.

Not mad at ya, mind you, just M.A.D.

Romans 5:6-11.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Not at all.

Breaker's view is right out of the writings of those great men of Acts 2 Dispensationalism - men like William R. Newell, and Miles J. Standford.

Which is basically C. I. Scofield, of the well-known Scofield Reference Bible.

Profound as they had been within what they had understood, Scofield (and these other men) never did completely see the distinction between Peter and Paul / Israel and the Body that such men assert in their writings.

Way over my head.

I doubt it.

I'm too fascinated by all views not to look into them in-depth as to of what sort each is actually comprised of.

In contrast, people like you on here (ever opposed to Mid-Acts) have yet to show you even know what basics all MADs hold to in common * let alone, on what basis.

* regardless of our at times vastly different understandings within Mid-Acts on distinctions between things within the more advanced levels of Mid-Acts.

Different understandings between MADs which actually point back to the existence of a difference in study approach that was not noticed, and that, in time resulted in a view on one thing or another that is a departure from that long settled within Mid-Acts.

In other words, all MADs learn the same basic beginner info.

Very few have come to the position on their own - most have learned it from someone.

What is not really taught is the study approach that resulted in said same standard beginner info.

Most figure some, or more, of what those principles are, on their own, over time.

Unaware at a conscious level that that is what they have done.

I ask many of the MADs about that, that I keep in contact with - most of whom are Pastors. Very few are consciously aware of the study approach they are applying as they set out to study out one thing or another.

It is more like they have figured those out unaware that they have - as is often the case within any profession.

The pizza maker just makes his pizza. Time at it has resulted in refinements for the better - in some pizza makers.

In contrast, the Master Chef is consciously aware of the interaction between all the various ingredients, the flame, the size of the oven, and a gillion other distinctions.

Likewise with MAD.

Some MADs, end up unaware they have gradually veered away from the study approach the basic distinctions are based on, and as a result, gradually end up approaching the study of a thing unaware they are no longer applying the study principles the basic beginner info is built on.

Because that is not taught, other than to a limited degree, within Mid-Acts Based Pastor trainings (normally about three to four years within most Mid-Acts Based Pastor trainings).

And even that, as someone like former Acts 9er, Ivan Burgenor, now an Acts 28er, is no guarantee that one who is not careful, will not end up having departed from the standard study approach.

The same happened within Acts 2 Dispensationalism after Darby.

The result being that the very basic approach that Darby had actually based his recovery of the Dispensational Approach on (and that every - single - Darby opponent I have read is clearly clueless of), ceased to continue the continuing process of refinement that would have allowed Acts 2 Dispys to eventually arrive at Mid-Acts.

It took an outsider, as usual, to begin to see that Acts 2 Dispensationalism long ceased in its' recovering of what little they had only begun to recover.

Above my head?

Good one, 1 Mind.

I have long forgotten much I long ago sorted out about Things That Differ within Scripture on these things that you and your kind on here have yet to even get a glimpse of.

While I'm at it "I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh" Romans 6:19A.

Not mad at ya, mind you, just M.A.D.

Romans 5:6-11.

All well and good.
Yet the guy in the video is none of those handles you tried to hang on him.
You quipped an answer before you had time to watch either video.

Sorry but yep, it went right over your head.

Danoh

All well and good.
Yet the guy in the video is none of those handles you tried to hang on him.
You quipped an answer before you had time to watch either video.

Sorry but yep, it went right over your head.

Was already familiar with those videos.

Rom. 5:6-11.