Obama Pro-Sodomite

WandererInFog

I'd rather see "evil-lite" as POTUS, surrounded by a good conservative congress that will keep him in check.

Then you're sorely deluded. If Romney is elected the Republican congress will just rubber-stamp anything he asks for, while the Republican talking heads on Fox News and talk radio simply declare whatever he does to be conservative regardless of actual reality.

We just went through this exact same scenario throughout George W. Bush's presidency, and it stuns how short some conservatives memories seem to be.

woopah

Listen you poof da,
Homosexuality is exactly like a disease that people are vulnerable to and some much more than others. What I like about you hypocrite bigots is you claim it is their business and theirs alone. So why do we all have to know about it? Why do I have to say that it is okay to be a sodomite? If it really is their business and a private thing then why do they want social recognition for it?

They don't want to make heterosexuality criminal they want to make stopping the thinking that causes homosexuality criminal. It is no different than denying a person treatment for lymes disease. In the end they will be crippled.

You all get alone their because you deny God you all have the same disease. You believe that you acceptance of homos hasn't caused a problem? Homosexuality is a value system one based on nothing but selfishness. When the society accepts this value system how doesn't that affect it? Your economy is totally in the tank. Everyone is stealing from everyone else via the government. We are combating that here but we will loose because homoism is not a crime so they have influence.

Homosexuality is not like a disease at all. it is not infectious, you cannot catch it. Neither is it like lymes disease, I know quite a few homosexuals and none of them are crippled! Homosexuals, bisexuals, hetrosexuals, they are all people. One is not superior to any other, they are all equal.

You don't have to know about it, but neither should they have to hide it. You don't have to know about people's religion either, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to talk about their religion.

You hatred of homosexuality is based entirely on stuff that is made up. Homosexuality is not a value system based around selfishness, I don't even know why you'd think that. Same with the economy. The receccion was not caused by homosexuality, again this is a completely ridicuilous idea.

The trouble here is the them and us attitude. I'm not sure how you function in society when you hate homosexuals this much. How do you interact with homosexual neighbours, aquaintences or collegues? Call them selfish and blame them for the reccession?

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Iconoclast, I was just being ironic and sarcastic. Yes, I know, the government has never put up surveillance cameras in privat ehomes, but those homosexuals were arrested for having sex in a public area.
If there had been heterosexula couples having sex in public, the cops would have arrested them,too . But what consenting adults do in private is absolutely no business of the government, the law or the police.
But let's face it; right-wingers in America, many of them at least, DO want the government in people's bedrooms .
"Sodomy" laws are not only stupid but totally immoral . There is absolutely no justification for them in an enlightened and civilized society . Right-wingers want to go back to the bad old days when gay people lived in fear of being discovered,fired from their jobs, and
being blackmailed by unscrupulous and greedy individuals etc.
It was not uncommon until fairly recently for gays to be sent to
mental institutions for brutal electric shock therapy to "cure" them of their homosexuality . Some were even lobotomized, which is absolutely barbaric .
We can't go back to those awful days . The odious South Carolina senator Jim De Mint wants gay people to be denied the right to teach in public schools , despute the fact there have been gay teachers in schools from the very beginnning of organized education , and many have been outstanding educators .
Chances are that any of us here at theologyonline.com have had gay teachers when we went to public schools, but never knew it.
Some of your favorite teachers may have been gay . But did they ever do anything unbtoward ? of course not, because they knew this would end their teaching careers .
Gay people have made outstanding contributions to every field from the very beginning, whether as statesmen, philosophers,teachers, military leaders, novelists, poets, playwrights,
painters, sculptors, composers and musicians etc . You name it .
And they still are !

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
[Obama declares support for gay marriage by Rick Klein ABC] "President Obama today announced that he now supports same-sex marriage, reversing his longstanding opposition amid growing pressure from the Democratic base and even his own vice president.

In an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts, the president described his thought process as an “evolution” that led him to this place, based on conversations with his own staff members, openly gay and lesbian service members, and conversations with his wife and own daughters..." Full text: Obama declares support for gay marriage :Nineveh:

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:
Unlike the Republicans, the Democrats don't think its government's role to be a 3rd party in the "bedrooms" of the nation!

Iconoclast

Homosexuality is not like a disease at all. it is not infectious, you cannot catch it. Neither is it like lymes disease, I know quite a few homosexuals and none of them are crippled! Homosexuals, bisexuals, hetrosexuals, they are all people. One is not superior to any other, they are all equal.

You don't have to know about it, but neither should they have to hide it. You don't have to know about people's religion either, but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be allowed to talk about their religion.

You hatred of homosexuality is based entirely on stuff that is made up. Homosexuality is not a value system based around selfishness, I don't even know why you'd think that. Same with the economy. The receccion was not caused by homosexuality, again this is a completely ridicuilous idea.

The trouble here is the them and us attitude. I'm not sure how you function in society when you hate homosexuals this much. How do you interact with homosexual neighbours, aquaintences or collegues? Call them selfish and blame them for the reccession?

Yes it is but your ignorance and bigotry won't let you see it. You can catch it, you caught it you accept it. Homos have a dual identity in the closet, they have a second adolescence when they come out. They condition themselves through their own behavior and that of the bullying of their peers. Once they succumb they then promote the behaviors that created them so that others catch the sexual inversion. It is a self perpetuation only possible with the acceptance of it in the open.

They are all crippled. But you grant them the right to be neurotic about their coping mechanism. Thus they seem perfectly normal to you because you accept their disorder as normal so naturally you see them doing all the same things that healthy people do and so you think that they are healthy. People are people and we all have the same needs. The homos just want to meet these needs while keeping their sexual inversion, the coping mechanism of their disorder. So to accept it means that they seem normal and so I understand why you think what you think. You reject that their is a healthy sexual behavior or a normal.

My hatred of evil is not made up. It is life experience and reading their own writings with a critical eye.

Yes the economy is effected by homos. They promote selfishness, hedonism, under the guise of love and relationships.
If you are willing to cross the psychological moral barrier of having sex with someone of the same sex, or support that, then what moral barrier are you not will to cross. Stealing you don't even have see the other person, so that is less of a moral barrier than sodomizing someone. Since there is no personal interaction. Do you get it?

I have to work with homos and I ignore them. I don't socially interact with them. It is the one thing that they hate the most. Since in their delusion they think everyone should accept them for wanting to be socially identified by the psyche that, was created in their psychological isolation as a way of coping with the isolation. So by isolating them for it and not socializing with it causes them intense emotional turmoil and makes them angry.
When you know what cause them you know how to push their buttons. Why do you think they are always screaming about INCLUSION, it is a deep seeded psychological wound that will never be healed as long as they continue with the behavior/psyche that was create by it.

Now once you have social acceptance of it you will have children who don't have all the pathology who will engage in the behavior and adopt the identity because it feels good. They want every boy to try homosexual sex because they may like it. This is how they infect the society and those boys who are emotionally weak and need of a social identity may seek it because it is a shelter from the bullying of their peers. All they have to be willing to do is get sodomized by others to get this protection.

You are an ignorant bigot.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses" by Mark Morgenstein, CNN] "...The president's speech on Sunday was well-received, though the crowd had to brave some thunder and lightning and endure pouring rain.

One awkward silence came when Obama slightly deviated from his prepared remarks. He was expected to say, "Be the best husband to your wife, or boyfriend to your partner." However, instead, he said "Be the best husband to your wife, or your boyfriend, or your partner," eliciting some clearly confused responses from the crowd..." :Nineveh: Full text: Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

Homosexuality is:* forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Christian Liberty

Unlike the Republicans, the Democrats don't think its government's role to be a 3rd party in the "bedrooms" of the nation!

Of course they do, they just tolerate this one. Wake me up when the democrats are willing to allow people to put anything they want into their bodies and own any gun they want. Until then, this is just liberal social engineering in the guise of freedom.

"Gay marriage" is just an excuse for liberal big government to redefine terms on behalf of the whole population. The true freedom supporting view is to get the government ENTIRELY separate from marriage. Let churches and other private instituions handle it.

[Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses" by Mark Morgenstein, CNN] "...The president's speech on Sunday was well-received, though the crowd had to brave some thunder and lightning and endure pouring rain.

One awkward silence came when Obama slightly deviated from his prepared remarks. He was expected to say, "Be the best husband to your wife, or boyfriend to your partner." However, instead, he said "Be the best husband to your wife, or your boyfriend, or your partner," eliciting some clearly confused responses from the crowd..." :Nineveh: Full text: Obama to new grads: "No time for excuses"

Homosexuality is:* forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

That doesn't mean the United State should use violence against those who do it. So much for conservatives supporting small government.

You're talking to the guy that exposed Mitt Romney's pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government agenda long ago here on TOL.

Wait, ACW, you're trying to say you DON'T support big government?

:chuckle:

Also, Romney has ALREADY legalized SSM in Massachusettes. Obama has never actually legalized SSM anywhere. So if that's your issue, Obama should be your lesser evil. Same with abortion, Obama has never actually changed abortion law anywhere, Romney FUNDED it in Mass...

Of course, Obama still sucks, but not for the reasons you think. He sucks because he wants huge government regulation of virtually every part of our lives (Sounds a lot like you, actually) and that he believes drone bombings that kill innocent people are morally acceptable. But you know, Romney believes that crap too...

Real patriots who were able to vote either didn't, or voted for Gary Johnson, or voted for Virgil Goode, or wrote in some other candidate. Those who voted for the "Lesser of two evils" contributed to the destruction of America.

Wile E. Coyote

"Gay marriage" is just an excuse for liberal big government to redefine terms on behalf of the whole population. The true freedom supporting view is to get the government ENTIRELY separate from marriage. Let churches and other private instituions handle it.
Exactly!

Furthermore, the homosexual agenda has made it very clear that it will not stop until homosexuality is universally accepted. This means that the next step will be to force faithful pastors to perform gay "marriages." Get the government out of marriage and this threat goes away.

Besides, the state has no business regulating personal relationships. For the Christian, marriage is between ONE man and ONE woman and ONE God. But the state has imposed itself into God's institution of marriage as the sole God. The state is the "primary party," the couple is the "secondary party," and God is no party at all as far as the state is concerned. The children are the property of the state.

The couple may include God as the primary party but the state does not recognize it. Jesus did not authorize state involvement in marriage. He said that God (not the state) joins the couple and that "the man" (any human institution) may not dissolve it.

WizardofOz

You're talking to the guy that exposed Mitt Romney's pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government agenda long ago here on TOL.

While I won't vote for the scoundrel
To be revealed in the post where I tell why I voted for Romney.

Obviuosly anyone that would vote for a pro baby killing/pro sodomite Marxist isn't a "conservative". If you're a Mitt Romney man Ryan, you can't call yourself a "conservative" either.

No comment?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No comment?

I'll get around to it in my thread after more important things are discussed (I know that you don't think sodomites marrying and adopting and indoctrinating children is a big deal, but others that believe in God and decency do).

Make no mistake about it Aron, I will show how you voting for a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro drug pushing Libertarian put the most pro abortion, pro homosexual President back in office.

WizardofOz

I'll get around to it in my thread after more important things are discussed

Yeah, so you keep saying over and over and over.

I will show how you voting for a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro drug pushing Libertarian put the most pro abortion, pro homosexual President back in office.

But voting for "a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite Marxist"* was your solution. :hammer:

*Your words used to describe your candidate.

Do you consider yourself a conservative?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior View Post
I'll get around to it in my thread after more important things are discussed

Yeah, so you keep saying over and over and over.

Now you have TWO things to live for Aron:

Dope being legalized in Wisconsin, and my reply.

Quote:
I will show how you voting for a pro abortion, pro homosexual, pro drug pushing Libertarian put the most pro abortion, pro homosexual President back in office.

But voting for "a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite Marxist"* was your solution.

*Your words used to describe your candidate.

Do you consider yourself a conservative?

I don't believe I ever referred to Mitt Romney as a "Marxist" Aron, as he's relatively pro free enterprise.

And I'm a Christian conservative. There's a huge difference.

WizardofOz

I don't believe I ever referred to Mitt Romney as a "Marxist" Aron, as he's relatively pro free enterprise.

You're quite alaCarte when it comes to qualities you look for in a candidate. Voting for a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite doesn't bother you as long as he's "relatively pro free enterprise".

We definitely need an alaCarte smiley.

And I'm a Christian conservative. There's a huge difference.

No, you cannot call yourself a conservative anymore. Unless conservatives have higher standards than "Christian conservatives". :think:
If you're a Mitt Romney man Ryan, you can't call yourself a "conservative" either.

Your words/Your standard

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

You're quite alaCarte when it comes to qualities you look for in a candidate. Voting for a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite doesn't bother you as long as he's "relatively pro free enterprise".

I don't want to take up your precious time here Aron, as I know that you're busy in another thread defending dope smokers, who while pregnant smoked dope and thus had a negative effect on their baby's health.

Where did you come up with the term "alacarte"?

Did you think that term up by yourself, or did you perhaps "borrow" it without giving it's author due acknowledgement?

Because in my book Aron, that's plagiarism.

WizardofOz

I don't want to take up your precious time here Aron, as I know that you're busy in another thread defending dope smokers, who while pregnant smoked dope and thus had a negative effect on their baby's health.

You'll have to quote me because I believe you're lying...yet again.

You won't be cause you are.

Where did you come up with the term "alacarte"?

Did you think that term up by yourself, or did you perhaps "borrow" it without giving it's author due acknowledgement?

Because in my book Aron, that's plagiarism.

Nice smokescreen. Using a common phrase is not plagiarism. When quoting 100+ words, word for word, you should cite your source. Putting " around the words is not sufficient.

You don't know what plagiarism is. Add it to the list.

Back to my point you're desperately trying to divert attention from:

Voting for a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite doesn't bother you as long as he's "relatively pro free enterprise".

Is that correct?

WizardofOz

You'll have to quote me because I believe you're lying...yet again.

You won't be cause you are.

Voting for a pro abortion/pro homosexual/pro big government pro baby killing/pro sodomite doesn't bother you as long as he's "relatively pro free enterprise".

Is that correct?

Bump

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Politically speaking, this was a brave move. The gay and gay-friendly community wasn't very likely to vote republican anyway, and this may alienate some undecided, conservative leaning voters.

So kudos to both his political bravery and on making the right move morally.

YES! Let's all applaud people who have no strength or conviction to stand up for what is or is not right, what is or is not moral, what is or is not an indication of integrity and, dare we say, honesty.

Let's all stand up and clap for those too weak to stand by their convictions.

Not that he ever fooled anyone with his empty promises and words.

skinker

[Obama declares support for gay marriage by Rick Klein ABC] "President Obama today announced that he now supports same-sex marriage, reversing his longstanding opposition amid growing pressure from the Democratic base and even his own vice president.

In an interview with ABC News’ Robin Roberts, the president described his thought process as an “evolution” that led him to this place, based on conversations with his own staff members, openly gay and lesbian service members, and conversations with his wife and own daughters..." Full text: Obama declares support for gay marriage :Nineveh:

Homosexuality is: forbidden (Lev. 18:22), considered an abomination (1 Kin. 14:24), punishment for (Lev. 20:13), unclean (Rom. 1:24, 26, 27). :vomit:

Serpentdove, you're moniker is well deserved as a warped creature negating the virtues of two species. You are committing libel of President Obama and are vulnerable to charges of such if he was to see what you post here. Only on TOL is homophobic criminal libel allowed to be posted because Knight has no morality when it comes to Christian teachings that he uses and abuses to run this forum. Since rightwing pols filled with hate have their home here with Knight at the helm. It's sickening to see him and you and all these phony "Christians" using Christ to further your hate agendas that mark you all as lesser human beings, types that populated the world without ethical laws in place, i.e. ones who drag the old animal world into the human life where it doesn't belong.

You hear me, Knight? Your forum here sucks and making you a world class jerk in my opinion and I don't give a rat's *** what you do about it.