Obama Pro-Sodomite

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can we disagree with him and not be "haters"? Ac 5:29
I guess not. Apparently it is your obligation to love them to death (Hell)!

America, including most of the "Christian Church" has arrived at
2 Timothy 4:3-4

PureX

The portion of your response "No..." is all that we need (Eccl 10:2). :Commie: We are "haters" to your mind if we disagree with Obama (Ac 5:29). :Nineveh:

Any "good" person will reject a hater. :mario:
I'm noticing that you aren't answering any of my questions. And notice, too, that I posted nothing about you disagreeing with Obama. What's the matter, are you ashamed to tell us why you chose to name-call and insult people? Do you think if you throw in enough smilies, Bible quotes, and phony innuendo you'll be able to distract us from your hateful behavior?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"I'm noticing that you aren't answering any of my questions. And notice, too, that I posted nothing about you disagreeing with Obama."
Did I misunderstand? What is there to discuss? :idunno:

NeedsPureL: "The desire to hate on Obama and especially to hate homosexuals far exceeds any capacity for actually caring about what he really meant..."

SD: Can we disagree with Obama and not be "haters"? Ac 5:29

NeedsPureL: "No..."

Can we understand exactly what Obama means, and reject his claim? Ac 5:29

"What's the matter, are you ashamed to tell us why you chose to name-call and insult people?"
The name is accurate. Our church has individuals with a proclivity toward homosexuality--but they do not sin. They deserve respect. They are called Christians not Sodomites. People you speak of have no interest in honoring God (1 Cor 6:9).

"Do you think if you throw in enough smilies, Bible quotes, and phony innuendo you'll be able to distract us from your hateful behavior?"
You are hateful. I am normal. :skeptic:

Last edited:

OMEGA

It seems to me that God wants these PERVERTS and SODOMITES

to Resist their Satanically inspired mindset and Control their Lusts

before He will let them into His Kingdom.

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

PureX

552836_431475376865049_100000077707342_1611548_1858336035_n.jpg

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Truth is hate to those who hate the truth (Enyart).

Related:

[Mega Church Pastor's View of Sin Questioned Proclaiming the Gospel May Newsletter] "Megachurch pastor Andy Stanley is being criticized for a recent sermon illustration involving a gay couple in which Stanley labeled adultery, but not homosexuality, a sin. Does this signal the normalization of homosexuality at North Point Community Church?" Story

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You're a fool and a bigot and everyone can see it...
:yawn: Ad hominem. :yawn: Bandwagon (Ex 23:2). Who would debate a fool and a bigot? Dismiss them so that you can dismiss :peach: their argument (Eccl 10:2). :mario:

Last edited:

ThePresbyteers

Congratulations to Obama, obviously such moral fortitude is to be welcomed.

Now... about that actions speaking louder than words bit... I suspect that Obama has realised that the backing of the gay, and gay-friendly, vote helped him into power last time and he wants to make sure he gets their vote again despite having largely failed to deliver any concrete support throughout his presidency.
But he'll lose votes as well. Seems like he'll lose more vote than to gain votes but who is going to vote for a Mormon anyway?

ThePresbyteers

It seems to me that God wants these PERVERTS and SODOMITES to Resist their Satanically inspired mindset and Control their Lusts before He will let them into His Kingdom....,
I think "perversion" is the correct word for gays. The new word for gay marriage is pervertiage.

In other words, they're perverts. They're busy thinking about themselves than God.

They want to have rights to be perverted.

per·ver·sion
1. the act of perverting.
2. the state of being perverted.
3. a perverted form of something.
4. any of various means of obtaining sexual gratification that are generally regarded as being abnormal.
5. Pathology . a change to what is unnatural or abnormal: a perversion of function or structure.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romney isn't any better.

Romney Says He's 'Fine' With Gay Couples Adopting Children

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney said on Thursday that while he opposes same-sex marriage, he is “fine” with gay couples adopting children. The presumptive nominee also declined to criticize President Obama’s reversal on the issue, saying he would “respect the right of the president to reach the conclusion he has.”
http://news.yahoo.com/romney-says-hes-fine-gay-couples-adopting-children-180004105.html

So in essence Mitt "flip flop" Romney doesn't think perverts should marry, but has no problem with them raising (and molesting) children.

Thanks Mitt for reminding me on a daily basis why I won't vote for you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Church sign is correct:
1 Corinthians 13:12 And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

Luke 10:31-37 And it chanced, that a certain priest went down the same way: and seeing him, passed by. [32] In like manner also a Levite, when he was near the place and saw him, passed by. [33] But a certain Samaritan being on his journey, came near him; and seeing him, was moved with compassion. [34] And going up to him, bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine: and setting him upon his own beast, brought him to an inn, and took care of him. [35] And the next day he took out two pence, and gave to the host, and said: Take care of him; and whatsoever thou shalt spend over and above, I, at my return, will repay thee.

[36] Which of these three, in thy opinion, was neighbour to him that fell among the robbers? [37] But he said: He that shewed mercy to him. And Jesus said to him: Go, and do thou in like manner.

Truth is hate to those who hate the truth

Funny you should mention that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"The Church sign is correct..."
You like that liberal preacher, :Commie: do you? :Shimei:

1 Corinthians 13:12 "And if I should have prophecy and should know all mysteries, and all knowledge, and if I should have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing."
Do you mean 1 Cor 13:2? :dizzy:

Catholics :eek:linger: are babbling pagans. :hammer:

See:

No Praying the Rosary

"[1 Cor 13:1-2] ...Unless the speech of the Corinthians was done in love, it was no better than the gibberish of pagan ritual.

1 Cor 13:2 the gift of prophecy. See notes on 12:10. In 14:1–5, Paul speaks of this gift as the most essential one because it brings God’s truth to people. Even this gift must be ministered in love (cf. Eph. 4:15). understand all mysteries and all knowledge. This encompasses gifts of wisdom, knowledge, and discernment (see notes on 12:8, 10), which are to be exercised in love (see Phil. 1:9). all faith. See note on Matt. 17:20. This refers to the gift of faith (enduring, believing prayer; see note on 12:9), which is useless without selfless love for the church." MacArthur, John Jr: The MacArthur Study Bible. electronic ed. Nashville : Word Pub., 1997, c1997, S. 1 Co 13:1

[Luke 10:31-37]

"Jesus’ teaching on one’s neighbor (Lk 10:25-37).

Lk 10:25-37. The Parable of the Good Samaritan is perhaps the most well-known Lucan parable. It must be interpreted on two levels. The first level is the plain teaching that a person, like the Samaritan, should help others in need (v. 37). If one has the heart of a neighbor, he will see and help a neighbor. However, in the context of the rejection of Jesus, it should also be noted in this parable that the Jewish religious leaders rejected the man who fell among the robbers. A Samaritan, an outcast, was the only one who helped the man. Jesus was like the Samaritan. He was the outcast One, who was willing to seek and to save people who were perishing. He was directly opposed to the religious establishment. The theme is reminiscent of Jesus’ words to the Pharisees (7:44-50). The theme of Jesus’ going to those who needed Him became more and more evident.

An expert in the Law asked Jesus, Teacher . . . what must I do to inherit eternal life? This question surfaced on several occasions (Matt. 19:16-22; Luke 18:18-23; John 3:1-15). The question in this case was not sincere, as can be seen from two points in the text: (1) The lawyer wanted to test Jesus. (He called Jesus “Teacher,” didaskale, Luke’s equivalent of a Jewish Rabbi.) (2) After Jesus answered the man’s question, Luke recorded that the man wished to justify himself (Luke 10:29).

Jesus answered his question with two other questions (v. 26), driving the Law expert back to the Old Testament Law. The expert answered correctly by quoting from Deuteronomy 6:5 and Leviticus 19:18. One must love . . . God and one’s fellowman in order to keep the Law properly. Jesus affirmed that if the man did this, he would live.

The man’s response should have been to ask, “How can I do this? I am not able. I need help.” Instead, he tried “to justify himself,” that is, to defend himself against the implications of Jesus’ words. So he tried to move the focus off himself by asking, And who is my neighbor?

Jesus answered by telling the Parable of the Good Samaritan. The road from Jerusalem to Jericho descends approximately 3,000 feet in about 17 miles. It was a dangerous road to travel for robbers hid along its steep, winding way. A priest, one expected to love others, avoided the wounded man, probably a fellow Jew.

Levites were descendants of Levi but not of Aaron, and they assisted the priests (Aaron’s descendants) in the temple.
The Samaritans were scorned by the Jews because of their mixed Jewish and Gentile ancestry. It is ironic, then, that a Samaritan helped the half-dead man, dressing his wounds, taking him to an inn, and paying his expenses. By asking Which . . . was his neighbor? (Luke 10:36) Jesus was teaching that a person should be a neighbor to anyone he meets in need. The ultimate Neighbor was Jesus, whose compassion contrasted with the Jewish religious leaders who had no compassion on those who were perishing. Jesus wrapped up His teaching with the command that His followers were to live like that true neighbor (v. 37).

Jesus’ teaching that attention to him is the most important thing in life (10:38-42).

Lk 10:38-42. The focus of this passage is not that people should be unconcerned with household chores, but that the proper attitude toward Jesus is to listen to Him and obey His words. The village where Martha opened her home to Him was Bethany (John 11:1-12:8), a few miles east of Jerusalem. Jesus stayed in Bethany during His final week on earth. A sharp contrast was portrayed between the two sisters. Mary . . . sat and listened to Jesus, while Martha made preparations for a meal. The phrase, only one thing is needed (Luke 10:42), refers to listening to His words, which Mary had chosen to do. The same theme is seen in 8:1-21.

Jesus’ teaching about prayer (Lk 11:1-13).

Lk 11:1. Jesus prayed at every major crisis point in His life. He prayed at the time of His baptism (3:21), and at the time of the choosing of His disciples (6:12). He was often alone praying (5:16; 9:18) and also prayed with others around (9:28-29). He prayed for Simon (22:32), and He prayed in the garden before His betrayal (22:40-44). He even prayed on the cross (23:46). One of His disciples, impressed with Jesus’ life of prayer, asked Jesus to teach them to pray."
v. verse
Walvoord, John F. ; Zuck, Roy B. ; Dallas Theological Seminary: The Bible Knowledge Commentary : An Exposition of the Scriptures. Wheaton, IL : Victor Books, 1983-c1985, S. 2:233

See:

A Scriptural Response to: Biblical Evidence or Catholics St. Joseph Communication

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Jesus wasn't a homosexualist. He just didn't spend much time obsessing about homosexuals. Sexual misconduct, He handled by telling people "go and sin no more."

His notion that charity is more important than religious correctness is in accord with His Father's will.

God doesn't hate you; He wants you to accept Him and to love your fellow man. That's what it's all about.

Matthew 22:[37] Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind. [38] This is the greatest and the first commandment. [39] And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments dependeth the whole law and the prophets.

Do it His way; you'll be happier now and later.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus wasn't a homosexualist. He just didn't spend much time obsessing about homosexuals. Sexual misconduct, He handled by telling people "go and sin no more."

Yes, "Go and sin no more".

The last time I checked, the Bible still says that homosexuality is a sin (but then I don't have Barbarians updated politically correct version).

God ordained the civil magistrate to hinder and punish sinners, not to reward them with things like marriage.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

The last time I checked, the Bible still says that homosexuality is a sin

Yep. God probably would have spent more time on it, if there weren't so many other serious sins to deal with. Apparently, lack of charity is one that is much more corrosive to your soul than sexual misconduct. But it's always a bad idea to make pronouncements about which sins are nicer than others.

God ordained the civil magistrate to hinder and punish sinners, not to reward them with things like marriage.

If that were true, none of us would ever get married. Think.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep. God probably would have spent more time on it, if there weren't so many other serious sins to deal with. Apparently, lack of charity is one that is much more corrosive to your soul than sexual misconduct. But it's always a bad idea to make pronouncements about which sins are nicer than others.

Sexual sins were covered more than adequately in both the Old and New Testaments.

If that were true, none of us would ever get married. Think.

This is odd coming from someone who has been married for decades and raised children.

Think of all the great things that marriage and raising children has done for you (faithfulness, devotion, unselfishness, etc. etc. etc.) and then get back to me and explain why moral degenerates that often times find "love" in a public restroom toilet stall are going to be an asset to the institution of marriage.