Nuclear Iran Obama's Legacy

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
"Will Israel Strike by August?...

...Russia has just announced that it intends to allow the Iranian nuclear reactor facility located in Bushehr (near the Persian Gulf) to go live in August. This is an ominous development. Now Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu has a fateful decision to make. Will he order a preemptive military strike against all of Iran’s nuclear sites before August when the Bushehr site becomes “hot”? His mentor, Menachem Begin, ordered an Israeli air strike against Saddam Hussein’s Osirik nuclear reactor in Iraq before it went hot in 1981. Netanyahu wants the world to act with decisive unity to stop Iran from getting the Bomb. But that is increasingly unlikely. The Obama administration is no longer calling for “crippling sanctions,” and even if they were, it appears to be too late for sanctions to be effective. U.S. officials — including Defense Secretary Robert Gates — says Iran could have the Bomb by next year. German intelligence thinks it could be sooner. We need to pray for peace, but prepare for war..." Story. Mt 24:6

How quickly will they use their nuke if they get it? .024 seconds or .073 seconds?
In a secret report shared with South Africa, Israel’s intelligence agency concluded that Iran was "...not performing the activity necessary to produce weapons"

Netanyahu is either stupid or a hypocrite--or both. This is like Bush getting the Presidential Daily Briefing that warned that "...bin Laden determined to attack in U.S."

The intelligence report highlights the gulf between the public claims and rhetoric of top Israeli politicians. And it is WAY OFF BASE that people's assessments of Israel’s military and intelligence establishment point to the building of nuclear weapons.

People here forget that thousands of Iran's people took to the streets with candles after 9/11.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He has more than one legacy. Nuclear Iran, ISIS, ISIL, end of America....etc etc.

Tinark

When one country has declared it wants to destroy another country, and does everything it can to acquire weapons that can destroy that other country, then the answer is no.

We can't afford to get along with such maniacs.

You do realize Israel has nukes as well, right? I'm not saying a nuclear armed Iran is a good thing, but to think that Iran will use a nuke against Israel is fear induced paranoia and delusion. North Korea has made a ton of empty threats and it actually has nukes. I don't see you quivering in your boots about North Korea.

Edit: just realized this is a very old thread - why not start a new topic instead of resurrecting an old one? Also, I notice the timeline prediction of the anti-Obamers are way off.

Daniel1611

I'm against Iran having a nuclear bomb, but what is Obama supposed to do about it? I'm not carrying any water for Obama, but I think he's trying to work something out so Iran doesn't just go do whatever they want. If B.B. Netanyahu is so adamant that something more be done, then why doesn't he do something? Why is it America that must spend blood and lives on this problem? These Congressmen just swooning over Netanyahu about how strong and tough he is are ridiculous. Netanyahu is strong enough to stand up and demand that America fight his battle for him.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
The Senate republicans are assuming the Iranians don't understand American politics, and they've sent a misleading message. In fact, the Iranians are quite aware that the republican congress is in trouble with the voters and that the next president will likely be a democrat.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
"the iranians" understand that, eh? :chuckle:

how-to-cast-a-baitcasting-reel11.jpg

Lexington'96

The Senate republicans are assuming the Iranians don't understand American politics, and they've sent a misleading message. In fact, the Iranians are quite aware that the republican congress is in trouble with the voters and that the next president will likely be a democrat.

Remember that Democrats such as Hillary Clinton are very hawkish.

HisServant

They were saying the same thing at the last election... and we know how badly that turned out for the democrats.

I seriously think the the democrats have screwed up so badly over the last 6 years that the republicans could put a wooden figure up for president and it would win.

Tinark

They were saying the same thing at the last election... and we know how badly that turned out for the democrats.

I seriously think the the democrats have screwed up so badly over the last 6 years that the republicans could put a wooden figure up for president and it would win.

You mean screwed up like this? Or screwed up in some other manner?

Deficits2014.png

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Oh, yeah. Mitt won, didn't he? Oh wait... I get your point. It's really hard to Gerrymander a presidential election.

Didn't work the last time. Maybe Ted Cruz is made of better timber.

Tinark writes:
You mean screwed up like this? Or screwed up in some other manner?

But...but... but it took him 6years to clean up the mess the republicans made! Clearly too slow.