Not All Elect Will Repent, Will they?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Those who are in the Body of Christ, are looked upon by God to be utterly sinless ...

You're not utterly sinless. :rolleyes: You promised that I was on your ignore list, :freak: remember? Re 21:8

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
In case you missed what Scriptures say, the Body of Christ is made up of both Jews (those you call the Lost sheep of the House of Israel) and Gentiles. Just reminding.

There were two separate Gospels being presented 2000 years ago.

The Kingdom Gospel was preached by Christ and His Apostles/Disciples to the House of Israel.
The Grace Gospel was preached by the Apostle Paul to the Gentiles.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're not utterly sinless. :rolleyes: You promised that I was on your ignore list, :freak: remember? Re 21:8

Jesus loves you (Jn 3:16). Jesus is willing to save you (2 Pe 3:9). Repent (Eze 18:30-32; Ac 17:30). Believe (Mk 9:23).

I didn't swear an oath to that. So, don't worry your little self about it. I'd hate to see you have a complete mental/emotional breakdown over this. Please don't lose sleep over it.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I didn't swear an oath to that...

drool.gif
Sell it somewhere else antichrist (2 Pe 2:1, Ga 2:4).

Samie

There were two separate Gospels being presented 2000 years ago.

The Kingdom Gospel was preached by Christ and His Apostles/Disciples to the House of Israel.
The Grace Gospel was preached by the Apostle Paul to the Gentiles.
Wrong perspective. Paul preached the gospel that Christ preached (Rom 15:19). When will you ever believe Paul saying he preached the gospel of Christ?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wrong perspective. Paul preached the gospel that Christ preached (Rom 15:19). When will you ever believe Paul saying he preached the gospel of Christ?

Paul preached the Grace Gospel that the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ" gave to him. I'm afraid you're confused/ignorant. You don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God.

Samie

Paul preached the Grace Gospel that the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ" gave to him. I'm afraid you're confused/ignorant. You don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the word of God.
Why can't you believe Paul when he said he preached the gospel of Christ?

Romans 15:19 ... I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Is the gospel of Christ NOT the gospel that Christ Himself preached?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why can't you believe Paul when he said he preached the gospel of Christ?

Romans 15:19 ... I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.

Is the gospel of Christ NOT the gospel that Christ Himself preached?

You're not really open to the truth. Why waste my time? Stop doing that. You should feel ashamed of that. :)