No Works-No Salvation

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
And how does NOT obeying Him show belief in Him...NOT obeying Him you disobey Him and offer false worship...

I said
lol I am obeying Him. You keep teaching and bringing up all the thieves and robbers that Jesus got rid of.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

clefty

I said
lol I am obeying Him. You keep teaching and bringing up all the thieves and robbers that Jesus got rid of.

[Jhn 10:1, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

You are NOT obeying Him...Sneaky...instead of claiming you can make all days Holy...just do as He did ok? If you love Him...if you wont...you dont...by your fruit we will know...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are NOT obeying Him...Sneaky...instead of claiming you can make all days Holy...just do as He did ok? If you love Him...if you wont...you dont...by your fruit we will know...

I said
lol Your to blind to know anything.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

clefty

I said
lol Your to blind to know anything.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

Can you show me where this is about the seventh day Sabbath?

clefty

I said
Can you show me where it isn't?

Doubtful as the carnal mind wont submit to the law of Yah

But other jews accused Paul of the very same thing you are claiming “the law is changed” And even arrested him for it...

Read in Acts 24 For we have found this man a real pest and a fellow who stirs up dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. 6 "And he even tried to desecrate the temple; and then we arrested him. [We wanted to judge him according to our own Law]”

Now if Paul indeed had taught what he had written to the romans about fasting to apply to the Sabbath day imagine the riot the howling jews would incite...understandably and justifiably...as Paul would be teaching Yahushua had changed the customs...

But Paul denies it...Neither in the temple, nor in the synagogues, nor in the city itself did they find me carrying on a discussion with anyone or causing a riot. "Nor can they prove to you the charges of which they now accuse me.”

Now if Paul was teaching Sabbath was any day and/or every day...that all days are now Holy that would be grounds for his being arrested and he would be LYING at this defense...which means ROME COULD NOT PROTECT HIM FROM THE JEWS...

Paul affirms his innocence with “But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; 15 having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. (Acts 24:14-15 NASB)

So there ya go...Paul was NOT teaching every day any day is the Sabbath day made Holy by the God of Israel nor was he modeling every day or any is Holy as an example.

He was not a hypocrite teaching one thing doing another nor a LIAR

He copied Christ...and taught you should to if you Love Him...

Notice not even in acts 24 was is about the Sabbath but the resurrection of One...

Imagine if Paul was teaching your false witness of “do what thou whilst”...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Doubtful as the carnal mind wont submit to the law of Yah

But other jews accused Paul of the very same thing you are claiming “the law is changed” And even arrested him for it...

Read in Acts 24 For we have found this man a real pest and a fellow who stirs up dissension among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes. 6 "And he even tried to desecrate the temple; and then we arrested him. [We wanted to judge him according to our own Law]”

Now if Paul indeed had taught what he had written to the romans about fasting to apply to the Sabbath day imagine the riot the howling jews would incite...understandably and justifiably...as Paul would be teaching Yahushua had changed the customs...

But Paul denies it...Neither in the temple, nor in the synagogues, nor in the city itself did they find me carrying on a discussion with anyone or causing a riot. "Nor can they prove to you the charges of which they now accuse me.”

Now if Paul was teaching Sabbath was any day and/or every day...that all days are now Holy that would be grounds for his being arrested and he would be LYING at this defense...which means ROME COULD NOT PROTECT HIM FROM THE JEWS...

Paul affirms his innocence with “But this I admit to you, that according to the Way which they call a sect I do serve the God of our fathers, believing everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets; 15 having a hope in God, which these men cherish themselves, that there shall certainly be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. (Acts 24:14-15 NASB)

So there ya go...Paul was NOT teaching every day any day is the Sabbath day made Holy by the God of Israel nor was he modeling every day or any is Holy as an example.

He was not a hypocrite teaching one thing doing another nor a LIAR

He copied Christ...and taught you should to if you Love Him...

Notice not even in acts 24 was is about the Sabbath but the resurrection of One...

Imagine if Paul was teaching your false witness of “do what thou whilst”...

I said
lolol Your not very good at manipulating and deceiving yet. Paul was acknowledging the resurrection and your trying to apply that to keeping the Sabbath. lol That isn't a very good deception.

clefty

I said
lolol Your not very good at manipulating and deceiving yet. Paul was acknowledging the resurrection and your trying to apply that to keeping the Sabbath. lol That isn't a very good deception.

Ummm nope...Paul was acknowledging the resurrection and I am showing that Paul claims innocence of the very thing you claim he is teaching and practicing a change of the law...

In other words you are using the same false witness the jews were using and could not prove...

Paul confirmed he continued to follow Torah...

It remains:

Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Ummm nope...Paul was acknowledging the resurrection and I am showing that Paul claims innocence of the very thing you claim he is teaching and practicing a change of the law...

In other words you are using the same false witness the jews were using and could not prove...

Paul confirmed he continued to follow Torah...

It remains:

Here are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF Yahushua...

I said
lol Your an idiot. Paul is the one who said if you keep any part of the law you will fall from grace. Why do you teach backwards from what the bible says?

Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.
Gal 4:21-31
21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not hear the law?
22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons: the one by a bondwoman, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born according to the flesh, and he of the freewoman through promise,
24 which things are symbolic. For these are the two covenants: the one from Mount Sinai which gives birth to bondage, which is Hagar--
25 for this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and corresponds to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children--
26 but the Jerusalem above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written: "Rejoice, O barren, you who do not bear! Break forth and shout, you who are not in labor! For the desolate has many more children than she who has a husband."
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are children of promise.
29 But, as he who was born according to the flesh then persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what does the Scripture say? "Cast out the bondwoman and her son, for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman."