Nice to be on board

heir

TOL Subscriber
Again, I appreciate the time you take to provide scriptural references to support your replies. And I'm certainly not saying you're wrong, but I assume you are aware that there have been many Bible scholars and theologians over the years, devout Christians, who have come to the opposite conclusion in their studies. And many accredited pastors and teachers today likewise teach that one can lose his salvation after coming to belief.
Yes, I'm quite aware of the religious, but lost/believe notters (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV) and these behind pulpits or in cemetaries (I mean, seminaries) all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). They're wrong.
So my question to you is: How can you be certain that you are right and all of these other credentialed studiers are wrong? Or even beyond that, how can it be proven that you are right and they are wrong? (I am not being difficult!)
I believe the Book! The King James Bible is my final authority not so called scholars who may not have my best interest at heart (Ephesians 4:14 KJV, Colossians 2:8 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV).

I believe the testimony of the apostle Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) who wrote directly TO us in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

It was to Paul that God committed a dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) of which the gospel itself (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) and the Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

Paul preaches eternal security of those who trust the Lord today and now you know where to find it (Romans through Philemon). That's the only place in the Bible where we find eternal security preached.

All that is required for your eternity to be secured is trusting the Lord believing what God did for you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's called the gospel of Christ and IT is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

It's very late. I'm tired and will try and check back soon if you have any other questions.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Hello there!

It's impossible to speak plainly when attempting to "describe" the Infinite Source of all that is, ever has been, ever will be, could have been, can ever be, and could never be.

What you refer to as the saving Gospel is something that Christianity cannot even collectively come to an agreement on within its own confines. (I am referring to the disputes that take place regarding eternal security, the necessity of water baptism, and the like.)

The most succinct way of describing the "saving Gospel" is to say that the collective of humanity is the "son of God," and humanity has been crucified and entombed within a Matrix for many epochs. This necessitates a mass awakening (resurrection) of humanity (through the eradication of organized religion), which will enable the collective ascension to divine realms of glory (which is man's truest state of being).

The concept of Christ crucified, resurrected, and ascended is an archetypal blueprint to be followed by all those who wish to reign in glory. This transcends the historical notion of whether or not "Jesus actually existed." History does not matter, because what has happened in it is ultimately unprovable. All that matters is NOW, and the realization of the necessity for a mass awakening at this time.

I hope that was understandable.

:thumb:

One universal reality or law .....upholds, governs and guides all movements.

One infinite intelligence.

One Spirit Presence.

In-joy!

:)

The Gospel Matrix

Yes, I'm quite aware of the religious, but lost/believe notters (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV) and these behind pulpits or in cemetaries (I mean, seminaries) all over the world (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV). They're wrong.
I believe the Book! The King James Bible is my final authority not so called scholars who may not have my best interest at heart (Ephesians 4:14 KJV, Colossians 2:8 KJV, 2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV).

I believe the testimony of the apostle Paul, the apostle of the Gentiles (Romans 11:13 KJV) who wrote directly TO us in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timothy 1:13 KJV).

It was to Paul that God committed a dispensation of the gospel (1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV) of which the gospel itself (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) was before a mystery (Romans 16:25-27 KJV) and the Paul tells us why (1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

Paul preaches eternal security of those who trust the Lord today and now you know where to find it (Romans through Philemon). That's the only place in the Bible where we find eternal security preached.

All that is required for your eternity to be secured is trusting the Lord believing what God did for you (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It's called the gospel of Christ and IT is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV).

It's very late. I'm tired and will try and check back soon if you have any other questions.

Thanks for the nicely structured reply! I very much appreciate your passion for what you believe, and the scriptural support you provide for all of your presentations. :)

Paul is an interesting figure within the framework of the Bible, from what I've come to see. What do you make of his writings that seem to imply that Christ was returning in his lifetime? (The other epistle writers seemed to have the same misconception.)

The Gospel Matrix

:thumb:

One universal reality or law .....upholds, governs and guides all movements.

One infinite intelligence.

One Spirit Presence.

In-joy!

:)

Yes, one Infinite All that has achieved an improbable task of fracturing Itself into multitudinous aspects under the illusion of separation (Hide-and-Seek with Self). However, we are now reaching the point of the return to Oneness, leaving behind the "poverty" of this flesh-existence.

As it says in the Gospel of Thomas:

(18)The disciples said to Jesus: Tell us how our end will be. Jesus said: Since you have discovered the beginning, why do you seek the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who shall stand in the beginning, and he shall know the end, and shall not taste death.

(29)Jesus said: If the flesh came into existence because of the spirit, it is a marvel. But if the spirit (came into existence) because of the body, it is a marvel of marvels. But as for me, I wonder at this, how this great wealth made its home in this poverty.

The Gospel Matrix

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4537056&postcount=1

And you were presuming to teach Heir when you contradicted her here.

Did you ever get around to telling us what the simple saving Gospel is? What must we do to be saved?

Greetings again.

Stating that I have come to share and learn Truth equates to the declaration of being a teacher? If that's the case, then everyone here who presents their view of things is "teaching," no?

I attempted to answer your question in the same post that you quoted above.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Greetings again.

Stating that I have come to share and learn Truth equates to the declaration of being a teacher? If that's the case, then everyone here who presents their view of things is "teaching," no?

Another, Other speaks. Yet, says nothing of value.

musterion

No you didn't. You condescendingly dismissed my question in order to avoid answering it. But I'll try again.

If a convicted sinner (someone who, for whatever reason, thinks you might know the answer) asks you "What must I do to be saved?" what will you tell that person?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you didn't. You condescendingly dismissed my question in order to avoid answering it. But I'll try again.

If a convicted sinner (someone who, for whatever reason, thinks you might know the answer) asks you "What must I do to be saved?" what will you tell that person?

He'll not answer you friend. He doesn't know. He only knows
how to write intelligent sounding nothingness.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
And many accredited pastors and teachers today likewise teach that one can lose his salvation after coming to belief.

because they need repeat business !!

So my question to you is: How can you be certain that you are right and all of these other credentialed studiers are wrong? Or even beyond that, how can it be proven that you are right and they are wrong? (I am not being difficult!)

Heir rightly divides the word of truth

1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV -

The Gospel Matrix

I would ask them "saved from what?" If they would say "hell," I would tell them it is impossible to really understand what hell is without having been there. And I would say a good way to go about avoiding such an experience would be to empathize with the downtrodden and keep judgmentalism to a minimum, as much as possible.

I would also tell them to avoid at all costs sentencing others to such a fate, without having an experiential understanding of what hell is, lest they be granted that experience.