Nice to be on board

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There are certainly no trolling objectives here!

Self-labels are self-limits, so as soon as one says "I am a conservative/liberal," or "I am a Baptist," or "I am an atheist," any valid truths presented that conflict with the predetermined belief structures of such individuals are immediately stonewalled by them through cognitive dissonance. ("I can't accept that because I'm a conservative, and it does not fall within my outline of beliefs.")

This results in spiritual stagnancy, and is the primary force behind the heavily divided Christian Church (10's of thousands of disagreeing denominations all seeing conflicting truths in the same book), which causes the failure of the Church in fulfilling Christ's prayer in John 17 (all believers united as one to bring the world to belief).

In reality, you get labelled by what you post. We make mental notes

The Gospel Matrix

Aumen :)

Welcome to the forum from another 'Other'......

Deity is One....its descriptions are many.

One Sun, many rays....

One Ocean, many rivers......

Thanks and yes! Infinite Consciousness expressing Itself in multitudinous ways.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies. And, yes, I will be discussing and presenting many things that will be considered "unconventional" in relation to what is generally accepted as "Mainstream Christianity." I hope it will be found to be of value!

musterion

Thanks and yes! Infinite Consciousness expressing Itself in multitudinous ways.

Thanks to everyone else for the replies. And, yes, I will be discussing and presenting many things that will be considered "unconventional" in relation to what is generally accepted as "Mainstream Christianity." I hope it will be found to be of value!

Speak plainly, please. What is the saving Gospel?

The Gospel Matrix

Speak plainly, please. What is the saving Gospel?

Hello there!

It's impossible to speak plainly when attempting to "describe" the Infinite Source of all that is, ever has been, ever will be, could have been, can ever be, and could never be.

What you refer to as the saving Gospel is something that Christianity cannot even collectively come to an agreement on within its own confines. (I am referring to the disputes that take place regarding eternal security, the necessity of water baptism, and the like.)

The most succinct way of describing the "saving Gospel" is to say that the collective of humanity is the "son of God," and humanity has been crucified and entombed within a Matrix for many epochs. This necessitates a mass awakening (resurrection) of humanity (through the eradication of organized religion), which will enable the collective ascension to divine realms of glory (which is man's truest state of being).

The concept of Christ crucified, resurrected, and ascended is an archetypal blueprint to be followed by all those who wish to reign in glory. This transcends the historical notion of whether or not "Jesus actually existed." History does not matter, because what has happened in it is ultimately unprovable. All that matters is NOW, and the realization of the necessity for a mass awakening at this time.

I hope that was understandable.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hello there!

It's impossible to speak plainly when attempting to "describe" the Infinite Source of all that is, ever has been, ever will be, could have been, can ever be, and could never be.

What you refer to as the saving Gospel is something that Christianity cannot even collectively come to an agreement on within its own confines. (I am referring to the disputes that take place regarding eternal security, the necessity of water baptism, and the like.)

The most succinct way of describing the "saving Gospel" is to say that the collective of humanity is the "son of God," and humanity has been crucified and entombed within a Matrix for many epochs. This necessitates a mass awakening (resurrection) of humanity (through the eradication of organized religion), which will enable the collective ascension to divine realms of glory (which is man's truest state of being).

The concept of Christ crucified, resurrected, and ascended is an archetypal blueprint to be followed by all those who wish to reign in glory. This transcends the historical notion of whether or not "Jesus actually existed." History does not matter, because what has happened in it is ultimately unprovable. All that matters is NOW, and the realization of the necessity for a mass awakening at this time.

I know that not everyone who claims to be a Christian agrees what the good news of Christ is, but that doesn't negate the facts of what the apostle Paul wrote to you and me (Romans 11:13 KJV). Paul writes that there is a gospel (gospel equals good news) that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). Paul declares it in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day. It is the good news by which we are saved today. He writes that when one has trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, you are sealed too (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there, God will save you right where you are without you having to lift a finger (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV)! Trust Him now! :)

Pretty simple~

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hello there!

I understand it cuz' I used to believe that same junk.

That is, until I encountered the true gospel, then when looking back on what I formerly believed which was much like you do now, it all looks plumb silly.

The question that I had to finally deal with was:

"Do you believe that the Jesus of Nazareth in the Bible is who He claimed to be?"

When you come to the plain reading of what He is purported to have said, see if it lines up with what you currently believe. If it doesn't, then, stop using the Bible in any way to merge with your beliefs or otherwise seek the truth in the Bible alone and discard all other belief systems, for you will find that they are mutually exclusive and that you are currently operating on the wrong side....just a pawn of the god of this world.....and you are totally unaware of it. You're being played like a fiddle.

musterion

Hello there!

You're dead wrong and still sound like you been here before under another name.

The Gospel Matrix

I know that not everyone who claims to be a Christian agrees what the good news of Christ is, but that doesn't negate the facts of what the apostle Paul wrote to you and me (Romans 11:13 KJV). Paul writes that there is a gospel (gospel equals good news) that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV). Paul declares it in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV. It is that Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day. It is the good news by which we are saved today. He writes that when one has trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, you are sealed too (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

No matter who you are or what you were doing while you were there, God will save you right where you are without you having to lift a finger (Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV)! Trust Him now! :)

Pretty simple~

Hello there! :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply. From your post, it seems you are of the "eternal security" camp? (That is, the "once saved always saved" belief.)

The Gospel Matrix

I understand it cuz' I used to believe that same junk.

That is, until I encountered the true gospel, then when looking back on what I formerly believed which was much like you do now, it all looks plumb silly.

The question that I had to finally deal with was:

"Do you believe that the Jesus of Nazareth in the Bible is who He claimed to be?"

When you come to the plain reading of what He is purported to have said, see if it lines up with what you currently believe. If it doesn't, then, stop using the Bible in any way to merge with your beliefs or otherwise seek the truth in the Bible alone and discard all other belief systems, for you will find that they are mutually exclusive and that you are currently operating on the wrong side....just a pawn of the god of this world.....and you are totally unaware of it. You're being played like a fiddle.

I am curious as to what is the "junk" you refer to?

There is no question that the Bible has been scripted by an Intelligence that fully transcends all human understanding; "God," as you would probably refer to this Intelligence. And there is no doubt about the death and entombment of Christ. Now the question is, do you believe in His resurrection? I can tell you that if you are waiting for a bearded fellow in a white robe to come from the sky and rapture you away to heaven while the world goes to hell, you have great misunderstandings about His coming.

The Gospel Matrix

You're dead wrong and still sound like you been here before under another name.

Well, that is quite a succinct and emphatic conclusion to declare without actually having addressed any of the material in the post!

I have never been a member of these forums under any other name.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am curious as to what is the "junk" you refer to?

There is no question that the Bible has been scripted by an Intelligence that fully transcends all human understanding; "God," as you would probably refer to this Intelligence. And there is no doubt about the death and entombment of Christ. Now the question is, do you believe in His resurrection? I can tell you that if you are waiting for a bearded fellow in a white robe to come from the sky and rapture you away to heaven while the world goes to hell, you have great misunderstandings about His coming.

Most of us here are secure in our knowledge of the truth of God's word. You really shouldn't try teaching or scolding anybody yet.

The Gospel Matrix

Most of us here are secure in our knowledge of the truth of God's word. You really shouldn't try teaching or scolding anybody yet.

Hi again!

I am certainly no one to scold. I merely reply to each individual post in a manner that is in keeping with the overall tone/energy that was expressed towards me. If you look at the post to which I retorted, you will see that.

Perhaps you think my reply was too harsh for one who had declared that I am "just a pawn of the god of this world" and "being played like a fiddle"?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hello there! :)

Thanks for taking the time to reply. From your post, it seems you are of the "eternal security" camp? (That is, the "once saved always saved" belief.)
Yes, of course. What was accomplished nearly 2000 years ago when God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us is sufficient for all to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) when they believe on Him to life everlasting (the gospel by which we are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). The Holy Spirit seal seals the deal/guarantee of our inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

The Gospel Matrix

Yes, of course. What was accomplished nearly 2000 years ago when God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto Himself, not imputing our trespasses unto us is sufficient for all to be saved (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV) when they believe on Him to life everlasting (the gospel by which we are saved 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). The Holy Spirit seal seals the deal/guarantee of our inheritance (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV).

Again, I appreciate the time you take to provide scriptural references to support your replies. And I'm certainly not saying you're wrong, but I assume you are aware that there have been many Bible scholars and theologians over the years, devout Christians, who have come to the opposite conclusion in their studies. And many accredited pastors and teachers today likewise teach that one can lose his salvation after coming to belief.

So my question to you is: How can you be certain that you are right and all of these other credentialed studiers are wrong? Or even beyond that, how can it be proven that you are right and they are wrong? (I am not being difficult!)

musterion

Well, that is quite a succinct and emphatic conclusion to declare without actually having addressed any of the material in the post!

Why should I? You claim to come here to teach but you can't even say what the saving Gospel is. That says everything we need to know about you. Nothing else matters.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Hi again!

I am certainly no one to scold. I merely reply to each individual post in a manner that is in keeping with the overall tone/energy that was expressed towards me. If you look at the post to which I retorted, you will see that.

Perhaps you think my reply was too harsh for one who had declared that I am "just a pawn of the god of this world" and "being played like a fiddle"?

Your reply is expected, and you are.

The Gospel Matrix

Why should I? You claim to come here to teach but you can't even say what the saving Gospel is. That says everything we need to know about you. Nothing else matters.

Where have I claimed to come here to teach?

I can certainly rehash what you think I should believe the "saving Gospel" is; "all men die in Adam, God is holy and just and can't be in the presence of sin, only those washed in Christ's blood by accepting His sacrifice will be able to go to heaven instead of hell," and etc.

Or I can present a much more cosmically evolved understanding of the death and resurrection of the Son of God. That would take far more than a message board post to do, however. About 413 pages, to be precise.