James.Roberts

I am a new member of Theology Online and hope to have many interesting conversations. I am:

1. A longtime Conservative Christian
2. A longtime Conservative Politically.
3. I believe in an Old Earth but not the Theory of Evolution.
4. I guess I would fit in the Dispensationalist, pre-Tribulation Rapture Camp.
5. I believe early Jewish books not in the Canon have value, i.e. The Book of Enoch, Gad the Seer, the Apocalypse of Ezra, et al.
6. I am happily married.
7. I am technical/scientific by degree and work experience.
8. I am license to carry concealed weapons and frequently do.
9. I am an avid reader.
10. I am a big fan of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead (Al Gore supporters).

James.Roberts

howdy :wave2:
Right back atcha. I agree with you 100% about abortions of all types (except to save the life of the mother). If a Democrat of Obama's "morals" had been elected, is there any doubt we would be following Iceland's lead by aborting down syndrome babies?

James.Roberts

Welcome to the forum, fellow WD fan. :)
The Walking Dead is more than a TV series about zombies. It's really well written and shows the depth of character, or lack of depth as the case may be, which is why it is successful. It shows the best and worst of mankind. I was hooked on the show from the first episode. As for Game of Thrones, I was hooked on the show in the first 10 minutes of episode 1.

James.Roberts

I am a new member of Theology Online and hope to have many interesting conversations. I am:

5. I believe early Jewish books not in the Canon have value, i.e. The Book of Enoch, Gad the Seer, the Apocalypse of Ezra, et al.
6. I am happily married.
9. I am an avid reader.
10. I am a big fan of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead (Al Gore supporters).
11. I am also Pro-Life, which in hindsight, I should have listed first.

James.Roberts

I am anti-abortion and pro-death penalty insofar as my being an advocate to protect *innocent* life.
I am pro death penalty too, but my wife, even though she's a conservative, she's wavering on the death penalty not wanting to see the wrong man executed.

James.Roberts

I am anti-abortion and pro-death penalty insofar as my being an advocate to protect *innocent* life.
You have an excellent quote from Dr. Thomas Sowell on racism as a signature. I don't believe I've ever heard it quoted before, although I've read numerous articles by him and heard him on the radio.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am pro death penalty too, but my wife, even though she's a conservative, she's wavering on the death penalty not wanting to see the wrong man executed.

I can understand that position as well and don't have problem with DP requiring evidence that is 100% guilty of the crime the person was arrested for.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have an excellent quote from Dr. Thomas Sowell on racism as a signature. I don't believe I've ever heard it quoted before, although I've read numerous articles by him and heard him on the radio.

Thank you ... it seemed appropriate consider the current social and political environment in which we are living.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YAY!

YAY!
YAY!
BOO! YAY!
YAY!
YAY!
6. I am happily married.
YAY!
Cool!
YAY!
9. I am an avid reader.
YAY!
10. I am a big fan of Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead
Me too!