New experience for a muslim

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Anything with [a]theism in it is a religion

And anything amoral is acceptable.

:execute: "Pull me."

Do we define our stances through dictionaries? The definition of atheism is wrong, (as is your understanding of it) but it's the best we've got.

Its clear you do not know the definition or understand that there are many different definitions for the same word.

Clear? Lucid dream then?

By the way... as you reach the third or fourth definition... it may get slightly ambiguous.

re·li·gion
/riˈlijən/
Noun
The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.

Details of belief as taught or discussed.

-----------

I take it you're trying to offload the latter definition.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
And anything amoral is acceptable.

:execute: "Pull me."

Do we define our stances through dictionaries? The definition of atheism is wrong, (as is your understanding of it) but it's the best we've got.

Clear? Lucid dream then?

By the way... as you reach the third or fourth definition... it may get slightly ambiguous.

re·li·gion
/riˈlijən/
Noun
The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods.

Details of belief as taught or discussed.

-----------

I take it you're trying to offload the latter definition.

Looks like you are the one picking and choosing. Atheism is a religion, elvis worship is a religion (we know he is no god) there are loads of things that are religions even though some people liike a rose by other names instead.

Oh and you added the "personal" God part because only Christianity teaches God as personal, the other world religions teach an impersonal God or gods also. Nice try though.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Looks like you are the one picking and choosing. Atheism is a religion, elvis worship is a religion (we know he is no god) there are loads of things that are religions even though some people liike a rose by other names instead.

Oh and you added the "personal" God part because only Christianity teaches God as personal, the other world religions teach an impersonal God or gods also. Nice try though.

I didn't add anything, google it.

Why would I want to focus on Christianity when I could make a much broader point? And only your god is personal? You might want to check that.

Elvis worship as a religion? If that's your standard for debate, then have it your way, there's no room to reason.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh and the 2 primary meanings of religion:

religion
  Use Religion in a sentence
re·li·gion
[ri-lij-uhn]
noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:

Yes, by its very definition since you have beleif reguarding the cause and nature of the universe, then atheism is a religion.

Mulla Sadra

Buraq = The vehicle Muhammad PBUH&H went to heavens with from Jerusalem
Burqa = the kind of traditional clothes old woman wear in old villages in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan

You can continue your Atheist X Religion discussion :)

Mulla Sadra

You know how superficial it is to fight about Atheism and Monotheism and Religions

Atheism Got no Pope = Not Religion ONLY Korean Communism, and those are defined into a Nationality = Not Religion
Atheism is a Theology = A Belief

Now,

As I see that your "Theologian" level of discussion went from "Is God Father?" "Is their a Revelation" "What are your books?" "What is Hell and Heaven in Islamic insight"
to
"We want to kill you to make a prophecy boom boom God is with us" "Burqa wow look at that cloth" "Atheism is like Islam" "Take this 20000000 verse that mean nothing = you want to kill us because we want to kill you for a prophecy, Oh was that because of the prophecy or the verses ?" "Christians are poor people in your countries" "Israel Boom Boom we love atheists we threw you to sea" "Your prophet is false Woohoo" "Are muslims vampires ? oh we are we like to kill people and drink their blood as a prophecy and to be forgived by the blood of our god , blood blood blood blood we love it too much"

Anyways, you done till now many logical fallacies (looks like Atheist weren't wrong about strict right winger jewish christians) from no and yes's of The Mr. with the Republican candidate in his picture (can't scroll up to see your name bro) - for those who never read Logic the fallacy is as easy as that there's no question that have an answer without a reason, no reason no answer - to the trillion verses that mean straight NOTHING and emptiness of the head of the guy who wrote the page (if I am a man and someone was getting me killed and I screamed 119 times to kill him so he doesn't kill me, does recording that 119 times mean that I want to kill everyone on earth -- that's your logic brother, We have been living peacefully with everyone in our life until your started trying to do Bloody Prophecies and killing people)

But I say :

But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters." Qassas [28:77]

Anyways I am still here if someone want to ask something that is called a Question, with no kind of insulting and such things.

[And I didn't know that there's a rule in the forum, ye either get converted or convert, if there is , then I am out]

bybee

You know how superficial it is to fight about Atheism and Monotheism and Religions

Atheism Got no Pope = Not Religion ONLY Korean Communism, and those are defined into a Nationality = Not Religion

Now,

As I see that your "Theologian" level of discussion went from "Is God Father?" "Is their a Revelation" "What are your books?" "What is Hell and Heaven in Islamic insight"
to
"We want to kill you to make a prophecy boom boom God is with us" "Burqa wow look at that cloth" "Atheism is like Islam" "Take this 20000000 verse that mean nothing = you want to kill us because we want to kill you for a prophecy, Oh was that because of the prophecy or the verses ?" "Christians are poor people in your countries" "Israel Boom Boom we love atheists we threw you to sea" "Your prophet is false Woohoo" "Are muslims vampires ? oh we are we like to kill people and drink their blood as a prophecy and to be forgived by the blood of our god , blood blood blood blood we love it too much"

Anyways, you done till now many logical fallacies (looks like Atheist weren't wrong about strict right winger jewish christians) from no and yes's of The Mr. with the Republican candidate in his picture (can't scroll up to see your name bro) - for those who never read Logic the fallacy is as easy as that there's no question that have an answer without a reason, no reason no answer - to the trillion verses that mean straight NOTHING and emptiness of the head of the guy who wrote the page (if I am a man and someone was getting me killed and I screamed 119 times to kill him so he doesn't kill me, does recording that 119 times mean that I want to kill everyone on earth -- that's your logic brother, We have been living peacefully with everyone in our life until your started trying to do Bloody Prophecies and killing people)

But I say :

But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters." Qassas [28:77]

Anyways I am still here if someone want to ask something that is called a Question, with no kind of insulting and such things.

[And I didn't know that there's a rule in the forum, ye either get converted or convert, if there is , then I am out]

The rules are sited before one signs on.
Of paramount importance is to do no blasphemy and do not use vulgar language.
America has suffered much at the hands of extremists from many political affiliations.
Lectures from foreigners are not well received at the present time.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Oh and the 2 primary meanings of religion:

religion
  Use Religion in a sentence
re·li·gion
[ri-lij-uhn]
noun
a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs.
a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects:

Yes, by its very definition since you have beleif reguarding the cause and nature of the universe, then atheism is a religion.

But I don't have a belief pertaining to the creation of the universe? That's not the basis that I hope there isn't a god (whether there is one or not, since you've made it so hard to falsify, I can only wait until he shows himself) for that I use your own book.

For some definitions you could contrive it to apply, but you can see already how tenuous it is.

If religion is a good thing, why are you trying to attribute it to me, whom you disagree with? So you can drag me down to your level?

You've skipped a very crucial part that reveals your motives, you have not asked me if I'm still an atheist using that criteria... you're doing it in the wrong order.

To elaborate on my definition of atheism, it is only that I live a life without any religious constraint or practises.

Science can't disprove the existence of god, science can't really disprove much of anything, but I know the probability is... comically low.

I have no faith concerning deities, I just know that I dislike them, if you think I follow any religion, your hopes for my soul are too high.

Mulla Sadra

The rules are sited before one signs on.
Of paramount importance is to do no blasphemy and do not use vulgar language.
America has suffered much at the hands of extremists from many political affiliations.
Lectures from foreigners are not well received at the present time.

From Collins Dictionary

You can describe something that shows disrespect for a religion as blasphemy.

Then my question which Religion is that ?
I suppose Jewish kind of Christianity 99% of people here have [as one said earlier], then I would ask what is disrespect for you ?
As I can see the only theology you have is Jesus Crucifixion and his blood as forgiveness for people (other stuff are pure politics, and there is trinity but no one talked about that).

Then everyone but you are Blaspheming, because no one but you believe that.

means : this website is just for you.

if Blaspheming is a general word, then I think those who said Ishamel is a "***" and talked bad about Muhammad are also Blasphemers.

Then : Can I go to an Atheist and ban him because he is not going to Mosque ? Can I go to Christian and jail him because he drinks alcohol ?
No, I can because that is not forbidden in their religion, these are forbidden in my religion, and only those who believe in the religion are Blasphemers/not good muslims if they don't do it.

So, it is either you accept people suspicious about your beliefs [who are Blasphemers] and accept Blasphemy, or not and don't do any conversation about theology = close the website.

that is if the Blaspheming you meant is being suspicious, if it meant speaking bad of any of your prophets or anything, they are respected in my faith, but the things [I think] you made and glued to their names, are just lies and this is my religion I worship God in. Just like you worship him killing people for a prophecy

If you describe a person or their behaviour as vulgar, you mean that they lack taste or behave rudely.

Okay, half of the people in the last 4 pages should be banned then :

TT : a wild *** whose sword is against every man and every man's sword is against him...Arabs
(I suppose *** = Dog , shows the manners of the lies they glued to God, but I am not sure)

aCultureWarrior : a fraudulent religion whose supposed "prophet" orders all his believers to go out and murder infidels.
(A religion , your counterpart is supposed to be one of, I didn't say Christianity is a fraudulent religion, did I ? if I did I am wrong because Quran shows all respect to Christianity and its REAL clerics - not a bunch of gentlemen who insult Islam in a forum - because it says : You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.)

The verse didn't lie : the people who margin both bad (in red) faiths are ZIONIST ATHEISTS, who are trying to kill people for a mere prophecy.
and I can see that some of you don't like to say "We are Christians" they want to be "Messianic Jews", so be they Jews.

and then two pages of nonsense about a cloth thereafter.

and you are telling me about bad taste ?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned

Now,

A false syllogism with confidence! That's what I like to see!

Atheism is Korean communism? Please tell me I misread that.

"The Mr. with the Republican candidate in his picture (can't scroll up to see your name bro)"

Not sure he's ever been called bro, nor ever will be again, thanks for that.

We have been living peacefully with everyone in our life until your started trying to do Bloody Prophecies and killing people)

Either you accept that is due to the struggle between conservatism and the nature of the Islamic religion, which will jihad until you accept its doctrine or tax, and once a mosque is built... will not retreat from it, that and surreptitious theological backed colonisation (which is happening in my own country, muslims trying to setup sharia law zones... well in effect they have established them amongst their own people due to intimidation, accept this or condemn it, but they're only following the Quran.

Sharia%2BLaw%2BZone.jpg

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Buraq = The vehicle Muhammad PBUH&H went to heavens with from Jerusalem

I wrote that for your benefit, but thanks for explaining it to others.

Vehicle? Don''t you mean the winged horse he flew to heaven on, that left a foot-print when it took off?

Do you accept that as having happened, by the way?

Mulla Sadra

Science can't disprove the existence of god, science can't really disprove much of anything, but I know the probability is... comically low.

An Atheist .... :think:

That sentence is Agnostic more than Atheist, anyways you should read the book "Logical Foundations of Induction" written by Shaheed Sadr (a cleric killed by Saddam Hussein), it started a new way to understand induction using probability (like the one used in lottery).

Shaheed Sadr wrote the book to prove God to Atheists, and while he wrote it he stepped to start a new way in understanding Logic, it was called "The Subjective Logic" - The translation might not be right -, so the last part of the book is proving the possibility of God as the probability of every happening that happens outside after trying other possibilities (by mistake, no God ....etc) , so the probability was limited to unlimited = rest case.

so actually to say it is a "low" possibility means ignorance in Logic + means ignorance in Science, because Science DO prove God, but a monotheist God that might not be personal.

so please check.

Mulla Sadra

I wrote that for your benefit, but thanks for explaining it to others.

Vehicle? Don''t you mean the winged horse he flew to heaven on, that left a foot-print when it took off?

Do you accept that as having happened, by the way?

That Hadeeth is said to Muhammad by the way of Ibn Abbas and Ukrumah was the one to say it.

Ukrumah is effected by jews/christians who like to make God a body neither "World of Example" is. [the world were heaven and hell is in].

so no, it is a vehicle but the mind of the one to say the hadeeth is narrow so he added stuff from his side.

especially that Muhammad's SOUL was to go up, not his BODY. so there's no meaning for a horse lifting a soul. (only if you are making a movie in Hollywood).

Some people call it "Epic of Israa - written by Ibn Abbas and Ukrumah".

Mulla Sadra

An Atheist .... :think:

That sentence is Agnostic more than Atheist, anyways you should read the book "Logical Foundations of Induction" written by Shaheed Sadr (a cleric killed by Saddam Hussein), it started a new way to understand induction using probability (like the one used in lottery).

Shaheed Sadr wrote the book to prove God to Atheists, and while he wrote it he stepped to start a new way in understanding Logic, it was called "The Subjective Logic" - The translation might not be right -, so the last part of the book is proving the possibility of God as the probability of every happening that happens outside after trying other possibilities (by mistake, no God ....etc) , so the probability was limited to unlimited = rest case.

so actually to say it is a "low" possibility means ignorance in Logic + means ignorance in Science, because Science DO prove God, but a monotheist God that might not be personal.

so please check.

Found the book :

http://www.introducingislam.org/info/logical/title.php

it is mathematical a little bit, hope you got to understand ('cause I didn't understand it fully).

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You may be the first theist who believes science completely confirms their God, why do you think so many oppose science and its findings?

Why are those who accept science fully... normally not so invested in a deity?

No no, the translation is fine, however it may work to your disadvantage, there's another word for "subjective logic" it's called delusion.

I'll consider reading that book after I've read the first few pages, but books that try to proselytise have little credibility or efficacy upon me.

Even your condescending fallacies aren't that damning, you can't even get enough sects together for an argumentum ad populum, it works against you, strangely.

If it must be so that Christianity accompanies democracy and westernisation, then I'd happily force that upon Islamic states, at least their oil-reliant economics will diverge and thrive, perhaps women can be a little less subservient also.

But it would be better if these nasty and capricious fairy tales vanished.

Mulla Sadra

A false syllogism with confidence! That's what I like to see!

Atheism is Korean communism? Please tell me I misread that.

"The Mr. with the Republican candidate in his picture (can't scroll up to see your name bro)"

Not sure he's ever been called bro, nor ever will be again, thanks for that.

Either you accept that is due to the struggle between conservatism and the nature of the Islamic religion, which will jihad until you accept its doctrine or tax, and once a mosque is built... will not retreat from it, that and surreptitious theological backed colonisation (which is happening in my own country, muslims trying to setup sharia law zones... well in effect they have established them amongst their own people due to intimidation, accept this or condemn it, but they're only following the Quran.

Sharia%2BLaw%2BZone.jpg

1- Fallacy mister, I said Communism is Atheism, not Atheism is Communism, so be aware. (Marx : Religion is opium of people)

2- I am used to say "Akhi" in Arabic, so I've been trying hard not to use it , but it slipped away. anyways all humans are brothers.

3- a tax that had the same (if not less) amount than Zakah enforced on Muslims ? I can see how it will damage non-muslims economy in a muslims country.

and about the picture, well sir, no muslim is doing that anyways in our country, and christians do all of that, when I go to Baghdad their Bars are one block away of one of the biggest mosques in Iraq, Sharia is for Muslims, I cant go to a Christian and tell him not gamble or don't drink (because he DOESNT think it is a sin), but if he tries to affect society with his drinking then he will be asked by law for that.

they are not Sharia Zones, it is the way they live and their grandfathers lived for the last 1400 years, it would be hard to change some, and surely impossible to change all of them.

bybee

From Collins Dictionary

You can describe something that shows disrespect for a religion as blasphemy.

Then my question which Religion is that ?
I suppose Jewish kind of Christianity 99% of people here have [as one said earlier], then I would ask what is disrespect for you ?
As I can see the only theology you have is Jesus Crucifixion and his blood as forgiveness for people (other stuff are pure politics, and there is trinity but no one talked about that).

Then everyone but you are Blaspheming, because no one but you believe that.

means : this website is just for you.

if Blaspheming is a general word, then I think those who said Ishamel is a "***" and talked bad about Muhammad are also Blasphemers.

Then : Can I go to an Atheist and ban him because he is not going to Mosque ? Can I go to Christian and jail him because he drinks alcohol ?
No, I can because that is not forbidden in their religion, these are forbidden in my religion, and only those who believe in the religion are Blasphemers/not good muslims if they don't do it.

So, it is either you accept people suspicious about your beliefs [who are Blasphemers] and accept Blasphemy, or not and don't do any conversation about theology = close the website.

that is if the Blaspheming you meant is being suspicious, if it meant speaking bad of any of your prophets or anything, they are respected in my faith, but the things [I think] you made and glued to their names, are just lies and this is my religion I worship God in. Just like you worship him killing people for a prophecy

If you describe a person or their behaviour as vulgar, you mean that they lack taste or behave rudely.

Okay, half of the people in the last 4 pages should be banned then :

TT : a wild *** whose sword is against every man and every man's sword is against him...Arabs
(I suppose *** = Dog , shows the manners of the lies they glued to God, but I am not sure)

aCultureWarrior : a fraudulent religion whose supposed "prophet" orders all his believers to go out and murder infidels.
(A religion , your counterpart is supposed to be one of, I didn't say Christianity is a fraudulent religion, did I ? if I did I am wrong because Quran shows all respect to Christianity and its REAL clerics - not a bunch of gentlemen who insult Islam in a forum - because it says : You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.)

The verse didn't lie : the people who margin both bad (in red) faiths are ZIONIST ATHEISTS, who are trying to kill people for a mere prophecy.
and I can see that some of you don't like to say "We are Christians" they want to be "Messianic Jews", so be they Jews.

and then two pages of nonsense about a cloth thereafter.

and you are telling me about bad taste ?

When I make a specific statement it is not to be construed as applicable in all cases.
Many people on this Christian web site consider blasphemy to be that which defames the name of our God.
I, personally, do not show disrespect for the name of diety in other religions.
I don't believe I have spoken to you about bad taste?
Your taste is of no concern to me.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
That Hadeeth is said to Muhammad by the way of Ibn Abbas and Ukrumah was the one to say it.

Ukrumah is effected by jews/christians who like to make God a body neither "World of Example" is. [the world were heaven and hell is in].

so no, it is a vehicle but the mind of the one to say the hadeeth is narrow so he added stuff from his side.

especially that Muhammad's SOUL was to go up, not his BODY. so there's no meaning for a horse lifting a soul. (only if you are making a movie in Hollywood).

Some people call it "Epic of Israa - written by Ibn Abbas and Ukrumah".

Then on what authority do muslims tell me that he actually flew up on a physical winged horse?

It seems to me once you accept a little of this archaic magic, nothing is ruled out or denied, omnipotence only serves to allay the fantasies of the illiterate and inexperienced.

As for leaving anything other than a physical footprint on the Earth... an emotional footprint? :think: Of what importance is the horse? The tale only was used to twist evidence, I'm sure there's a footprint looking mark around here somewhere...

As for hollywood films, you'd be wise to avoid Islamic views on censorship around the British and American, we value civil liberties.