New experience for a muslim

Mulla Sadra

Don't recall having accused anyone. Simply asking a question. If you believe your land was stolen, whom do you believe stole it?

And I recall I did answer with a hypothesize as I said (If it was stolen), because I don't care whether it was stolen from Jews before 2 million years or not (only if you don't care about your real question which is do the jews have the right to have the land or not or in other words "did they stole it from us or not ?", but you actually care about the sub-question which is do I believe it was stolen in Dinosaurs age or not, then it would be another case).

What I do care about is, if Babylonians crushed the temple of Solomon, Well I don't remember I have a blood relation with Neubachdnazzer (a man who is cursed in Islamic tradition), and if the Romans destroyed the temple surely they are not muslims, What I care is what does that have to do with us ? and why did they jews forget their so called "right" since 634 ?

What I know that as any other city in the whole area from Maghrib (Morroco) to Iraq, it became an Arab city (Arab Sociologists say that the birth of the Arab Nation was to succeed to its last stages in Ain-Jallot just northern of Jerusalem, where Arab people of Syria and Egypt united to defend themselves from Mongols)

and is a heart inside this Arab Nation.

As far as I know we were kind enough to give them the permission to live in Jerusalem since time of Caliphate, and those who returned became Arab Jews and were and would have stayed part of this nation, but if not atheist Zionists brought them to this fight.

And When the Nazists killed them, they didn't find anyone to flow their hatred on but us, so they took the land that belongs to the Arabs (Muslims were those Arabs or Christians or Jews.

Like this, next day we will have to give Baghdad to Iranians because Al-Madai'an was the capital of their empire ! Or maybe go back to Saudi Arabia and give whole North Africa and Syria to the Vatican.

it was just a move of weakness, the jews needed a country to live as a majority in, and their Atheist leaders used their religion to find that land.

and as we say in Islam after talking about a tragedy :

And We are for Allah and to him We shall return.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
hahaha

Well I have many answers that was the one I really believe ... I am really Okay with it (As someone who have really tried Arabs and Muslims I think it is reality).

Well, Why don't you feel okay about it ?

it is too long
it relies on the past to justify the present

with no hope for the future

Mulla Sadra

it is too long
it relies on the past to justify the present

with no hope for the future

I warned it would be long, Well actually I didn't talk about past , Okay lets put it in points :

1- We have 1.6 Billion people
2- Not as much as 10-100 millions of them REALLY know about theology
3- BUT : All if them think they know theology, and are religious (I was watching a video for a female interviewing an Egyptian Wahabbi Sheikh, who said she MUST wear Hijab to interview him (She's known to be one of the.... well not that "religion" people) - he was trying to make her go for Islam :crackup: - so she unveiled the Hijab and threw it at him on air and started screaming "Allah don't accept it", so she became the religious person in the case, although the hijab thing is obvious to be an Islamic order from Allah)
4- like the woman everyone got a theology that he thinks is right and everything else is wrong.
5- BUT more than 95% of the Umma (Umma=Nation, try to get used to the term) is actually ignorant about theology, I for one, thought I was a theologian before a year, but when I started reading I knew that I was just ignorant and strict more than I should be.
6- then you will have 95% of 1.6 billion idiot.

looks ration to me, that was the first thing I told you about, the second one (which you think is about past, while it is not, a way how a nation is made stays in the mindset of its children forever) is about how the nation was opened to door it didn't have the capabilities to withheld so they started to take from else, and soon they got more conflicted aka more strict about opinions + that all of them think he is a cleric = more idiots.

the third thing is the relation between Islam and Politics, the idea that there's a full relation (there's nothing like "church and government" in Islam, there's just Allah, and as the known Islamic traditional sentence says "O' Only Government is of Allah", which somehow means better position for clerics in government, from Fatwa (Sunna) up to Khomeini government), makes Islam and Politics one.

looks logical now ?

about future.... Well We are not doing so good right now, pray for us please.

PS: I have this problem of putting to many () inside sentences, try to read from before ( to after ).

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I warned it would be long, Well actually I didn't talk about past , Okay lets put it in points :

3- BUT : All if them think they know theology, and are religious (I was watching a video for a female interviewing an Egyptian Wahabbi Sheikh, who said she MUST wear Hijab to interview him (She's known to be one of the.... well not that "religion" people) - he was trying to make her go for Islam :crackup: - so she unveiled the Hijab and threw it at him on air and started screaming "Allah don't accept it", so she became the religious person in the case, although the hijab thing is obvious to be an Islamic order from Allah)
4- like the woman everyone got a theology that he thinks is right and everything else is wrong.
5- BUT more than 95% of the Umma (Umma=Nation, try to get used to the term) is actually ignorant about theology, I for one, thought I was a theologian before a year, but when I started reading I knew that I was just ignorant and strict more than I should be.

looks ration to me, that was the first thing I told you about, the second one (which you think is about past, while it is not, a way how a nation is made stays in the mindset of its children forever) is about how the nation was opened to door it didn't have the capabilities to withheld so they started to take from else, and soon they got more conflicted aka more strict about opinions + that all of them think he is a cleric = more idiots.

the third thing is the relation between Islam and Politics, the idea that there's a full relation (there's nothing like "church and government" in Islam, there's just Allah, and as the known Islamic traditional sentence says "O' Only Government is of Allah", which somehow means better position for clerics in government, from Fatwa (Sunna) up to Khomeini government).

looks logical now ?

May G-d bless that you come to Yeshua and believe that He died for you and your sins. May you turn away from false teachings and accept the Messiah of the world.

This is my prayer.

bybee

the third thing is the relation between Islam and Politics, the idea that there's a full relation (there's nothing like "church and government" in Islam, there's just Allah, and as the known Islamic traditional sentence says "O' Only Government is of Allah", which somehow means better position for clerics in government, from Fatwa (Sunna) up to Khomeini government).

looks logical now ?

I will pray for you and for us that love and reason may prevail.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
we have over 2 billion christians
so
we should have more idiots
if
it is all about ration to you
and
it does not look that way to us

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
so
if
and
Christians have done some pretty horrific things in the not so distant past too, just not so much in the West, in which case what you're really talking about/comparing is the distinction between well educated, reasonably affluent adherents compared to less or poorly educated and impoverished adherents coupled with specific cultural sets and not a large, more encompassing and accurate assessment.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Christians have done some pretty horrific things in the not so distant past too, just not so much in the West, in which case what you're really talking about/comparing is the distinction between well educated, reasonably affluent adherents compared to less or poorly educated and impoverished adherents coupled with specific cultural sets and not a large, more encompassing and accurate assessment.

we should educate them
so
they can fly airplanes

Mulla Sadra

so
if
and

to "you" or to "us", you should tell me so I know who am I addressing (Wow the Flak started already ^_^ )

Okay, so you tell me that christians do this usually (because I never saw them do it EVER not just USUALLY) :
1- Fight whether Noah was better or Abraham was better in a Youtube video about a soccer game ?
2- more than 10000 fight on youtube whether it is right to wash the whole foot or just wet its upside and the fight end with each saying the other would burn in Hell ?
3- More than trillion fight about Tawasol (whether someone can say "O' Allah help me for the sake of love you have for Jesus - for instance" or he can't and must just say "O' Allah help me") and they all end up with everyone declaring the other is a Kafir like the ones who fought the prophet.
4- The word "Haram" is one of the curses in our nation, which means "this is a sin" I never heard someone saying that to anyone, when I was in USA or in any show/movie.
5- the most known fight between muslims, that even 2-years old kid contribute in is "Ali vs Omar" fight about two guys 1400 years ago and who is better, and this is also know as the "Shia-Sunna Split"
6- We between all nations still hate any kind of experimental science (Biology, Chemisty ...) and think mental sciences are the great ones like Logic, Philosophy and Theology.
7- We have a cletgy in every city that teaches clerics, who are ten times you have from fathers/reverends...etc while we are a smaller nation compared to you
8- Just in Iraq, We have 6-8 popes (Grand Ayatullahs) (those who I can count at the moment), and in every country there's one
9- I repeat : People fight on Youtube (while most of them have no kind of theology in their heads) about Quran in stuff like Bible historians fight about in books..

I can count till tomorrow, and you still think that you can compare 2 billions Christianity to 1.6 billion Islam ?

We are a religious nation that everyone convince himself he is a great muslim 17 times a day (and the extra religious ones of them convince themselves 51 times)
you convince yourself one time a week (don't come and tell me you remember Jesus every moment, We remember Allah every moment too, and we help just like you help for loving Jesus, I am talking about strict periodic type of praying)

and still you compare ?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
As a Nationalist Arab whom his land was stolen ?
or as a Muslim in theology ?

the first is obvious (PS: I am a Pan-Arab)

the second, I don't have a problem with Jews only if they start war on me, and I am no Nazist so the aftermath of their slaughter in Europe must be held on me. they waged war and they don't want peace however they tried to look peaceful.
and also, they are an atheist racial country, most of the Zionists are atheists, and the theist Jews have good relations with muslims but the Zionists.
I don't like atheist countries, but not surely I am in favor in waging war against them because they are just atheists.

Why not re-write history? ...oh you already did.

When Iraq with five other arab nations decided to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth they first advised the Palestinians to move out then when the Jews were utterly destroyed the Palestinians would have the land...ALL of it.

But the arabs failed, God fought with the Jews. That is how the Palestinians were disposessed.

Mulla Sadra

Thanks.

Mulla Sadra

Why not re-write history? ...oh you already did.

When Iraq with five other arab nations decided to wipe the Jews off the face of the earth they first advised the Palestinians to move out then when the Jews were utterly destroyed the Palestinians would have the land...ALL of it.

But the arabs failed, God fought with the Jews. That is how the Palestinians were disposessed.

How Marvelous you defend them...

I should become a atheist not a Christian, the Christian were already defeated in Mid-Ages and in Afghanistan... too bad....!

I should become ZIONIST ATHEIST because they won on Allah who says he's related to Christianity and Judaism.

or at least become a Jew.

(or maybe just become a slave of F-4E Phantom or worship the people who you say crucified GOD)

And, I don't know what got Israel with theology, I thought that was politics...

At least I know that Quran for one gave the good news that the Christians shall win war against Persians (after they lost a battle against Persians) and for that Muslims shall be happy, for that believers shall win on those who don't believe :

The [Christian] Byzantines have been defeated In the nearest land. But they, after their defeat, will overcome. Within three to nine years. To Allah belongs the command before and after. And that day the believers will rejoiceIn the victory of Allah . He gives victory to whom He wills, and He is the Exalted in Might, the Merciful.