New experience for a muslim

lifeisgood

Was God in a (PLACE) when he created creation.

I want an answer, not a sentence that equals the question.

Yes.

He was in space, but not the conventional space as we know it.

In many creation stories, God is said to have created the Heavens and the Earth in the beginning.

What existed before the beginning? Nothing. Nothing and God.

What existed before God? This is a difficult question for humans to grasp because it implies an infinite regress. Nobody created God.

Mulla Sadra

Yes.

He was in space, but not the conventional space as we know it.

In many creation stories, God is said to have created the Heavens and the Earth in the beginning.

What existed before the beginning? Nothing. Nothing and God.

What existed before God? This is a difficult question for humans to grasp because it implies an infinite regress. Nobody created God.

Oh my God, I can't believe a monotheist is saying this......

This is a delusion, you an your bible that speaks of "space". (if it does)

"Place" is a concept that is attached to this creation, and God can't be part of creation (we will talk about the logical basis why we say this), So God is not featured to be in a "place".

And what "nothing" is this ? and who was before God or "nothing", and is there a "thing" so be its opposite.

I can see why you people have the delusion that God can be contained (Really) by group of cells (body).

You are living in this world delusions.

I will be back to give you what Muslims say in this problem, after doing some homework.

Be free to add anything more so I don't jump to conclusions.

lifeisgood

Oh my God, I can't believe a monotheist is saying this......

Why?

This is a delusion, you an your bible that speaks of "space". (if it does)

Why?

"Place" is a concept that is attached to this creation, and God can't be part of creation (we will talk about the logical basis why we say this), So God is not featured to be in a "place".

How do you know? Were you there when God created 'out of nothing' everything?

God is Spirit, not Matter: He created the entire universe, after that, there was matter. God is Eternal, always existing.

The thing is how did he create the universe? A person cannot understand or believe in creation or God without the gift of faith.

And what "nothing" is this ? and who was before God or "nothing", and is there a "thing" so be its opposite.

God has ALWAYS existed. There was nothing before the Creator created something.

I can see why you people have the delusion that God can be contained (Really) by group of cells (body).

God CANNOT be contained by a group of cells. I have no idea where you were taught that or where they got that from to teach you.

Nobody can EXPLAIN God. God has to be believed. If a person does not believe in God, for that person, God does not exist, it matters not how much explanation is given.

I believe God exist. All I have to do is look at Creation to know that there is a Creator.

You are living in this world delusions.

Delusion that I believe and can understand when I see creation that there is a Creator?

I will be back to give you what Muslims say in this problem, after doing some homework.

Thank you. I know that it will be something I have never heard about.

Be free to add anything more so I don't jump to conclusions.

God the Creator created out of nothing from a place (not as what you have been taught from a humanistic perspective what this place is) the Creation.

Because Creation shows the Creator, I conclude that the Creator always existed to be able to create the Creation.

Mulla Sadra

Why?

Because it means God had a timeline from point A to point B, which means he is .. not God.

Why?

Can I say God must drink water or he will die ?!! I can't! And also I can't say God to exist must have a place!

How do you know? Were you there when God created 'out of nothing' everything?

God is Spirit, not Matter: He created the entire universe, after that, there was matter. God is Eternal, always existing.

What is Spirit ? firstly. Secondly : How did you know he's a spirit ? - don't bring me a bible verse, I can also bring Quranic verses, I am asking YOU, how did you know he's a spirit ? -

The thing is how did he create the universe? A person cannot understand or believe in creation or God without the gift of faith.

God said to it Be so it is. No need for tools or "How". He made existence with its laws, that gives the "how" for thereafter

God has ALWAYS existed. There was nothing before the Creator created something.

Didn't you just say he had "nothing" with him ?

God CANNOT be contained by a group of cells. I have no idea where you were taught that or where they got that from to teach you.

Are you sure God himself can't be contained in a group of cells (body) ?

Nobody can EXPLAIN God. God has to be believed. If a person does not believe in God, for that person, God does not exist, it matters not how much explanation is given.

I believe God exist. All I have to do is look at Creation to know that there is a Creator.

Please friend, I also believe in God, but there's something called "Theology" as a way to know God. I am getting scared of that the only theology you have is the cross of Calvary.

Delusion that I believe and can understand when I see creation that there is a Creator?

Delusion that you think he is in a PLACE

Thank you. I know that it will be something I have never heard about.

I hope you had.

God the Creator created out of nothing from a place (not as what you have been taught from a humanistic perspective what this place is) the Creation.

No God created us from his VolksWagon !! Why must I put God in a place ?!! God created PLACE.

Because Creation shows the Creator, I conclude that the Creator always existed to be able to create the Creation.

So do I ! Look at my slogan !

lifeisgood

God is Spirit, not Matter:

God created the entire universe, subsequently there was matter. God is Eternal, always existing.

God uses the Old and New Testaments to explain the conflict of man’s opinions vs. God’s revealed truth.

God is the same yesterday, today, and forever. God never changes.

Since Abraham, God has declared that there was only one true God. That He has chosen a people to follow Him and demonstrate that He was the only true God.

Man does not want to believe or follow God; therefore, man has created evolution as a supposed escape for man.

Evolution is an illusion, yet, it seems to allow man to decide that the world is millions of years old and matter created itself somehow.

Evolution provides this “escape” that man supposedly will NEVER have to answer to God. Evolution wants to avoid the declaration of God: “the wages of sin is death.” Such pronouncement (judgment) should not be taken lightly or ignored. It is a matter of life or death.

To an unbeliever, including many in many of our churches today, evolution is an escape, but God refutes all of this in the Bible — from Genesis to Revelation. This TRUTH can only be accepted by faith.

The Bible is God's true word, because "holy men of old spoke [wrote] as they were moved by the Holy Spirit" (2 Peter 1:20).

Genesis 1:1 says "In the beginning God created..." The first five words God gave to man. These five words were not topics of salvation, love, hope, death, or any such similar topics.

It is very hard for modern man to perceive certain truths, e.g., looking back at perceptions, we now know, without a shadow of a doubt, that the world has never been flat. We have electricity, which the old world did not have; however, this does not mean that it didn't exist then.

Mankind makes it hard to understand creation. The Bible makes it very simple. God created the heavens and the earth and everything that is in it.

The Bible explains all this in complete detail even saying in Hebrews 11:1, "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

In 2 Peter 3:5-6,"For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the Heavens were of old, and the Earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was being overflowed with water, perished (The Noachian flood and including the partitioning of the earth in Genesis created sediments, which were not in evolutionary order.)

lifeisgood

Because it means God had a timeline from point A to point B, which means he is .. not God.

Who has taught you that God had a timeline from point A to point B? All the world’s creation stories have the “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth…..” They might use a different name for ‘God’ but that ‘God’ created everything is in ALL creation stories.

Can I say God must drink water or he will die ?!! I can't! And also I can't say God to exist must have a place!

Again, ‘place’ NOT from what man understands place is.

What is Spirit ? firstly. Secondly : How did you know he's a spirit ? - don't bring me a bible verse, I can also bring Quranic verses, I am asking YOU, how did you know he's a spirit ?

You know, I do not know how many times I will have to explain to you that when someone does not want to believe something, there is no amount of explanation to make that person believe.

I know He is Spirit because there is not a person in the world that has ever seen God; however, the Son has declared Him.

God said to it Be so it is. No need for tools or "How". He made existence with its laws, that gives the "how" for thereafter

God created the tool of 'faith' so that I can see the how. In the beginning God....

Didn't you just say he had "nothing" with him?

No!

I said ‘there was nothing’ before the Creator created. I did not say that HE had nothing with Him.

Are you sure God himself can't be contained in a group of cells (body) ?

I am.

The Bible says that the Holy Spirit comes to live in Believers. So, the Holy Spirit comes, but God, in and of itself? No.

Am I going to be able to explain it enough for you to believe me? No!

Please friend, I also believe in God, but there's something called "Theology" as a way to know God. I am getting scared of that the only theology you have is the cross of Calvary.

The ONLY theology God has is the Cross of Christ.

What does your theology teaches you about your eternal life? Because you do know that you are eternal don’t you?

I do believe I am eternal and that God provided a way for me to get to Him, the Cross of Christ and what He there did.

Delusion that you think he is in a PLACE

Of course, he was in a place; however, as you have ignored my explanation it is NOT a place such as humans think of such.

I hope you had.

What and lose the preciousness of knowing my God and Lord and Savior. I much rather believe what I believe than what the world wants me to believe and would probably kill me if they could. The world does not want to be responsible to God; therefore, man is always changing what they believe to accommodate what they want, and not what God wants.

No God created us from his VolksWagon !! Why must I put God in a place ?!! God created PLACE.

Well, if He created His VolksWagon first, and then created the rest of His Creation, I would not have any problems with it at all.

It is not a ‘human’ understanding of place as I have repeatedly explained to you. And as I have also explained to you, if a person chooses to not believe, there is no amount of explanation in the world that can make a person believe.

So do I ! Look at my slogan.

I believe in God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit). You also?

My God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
My God does not cause me confusion.
My God expects me to believe that He exists.
My God expects faith from those who believe in Him.
My God expects me to believe that He provided THE only way to get to Him -- the Cross of Christ and what He there did.

How do I know the above? My theology tells me so.

Where do I get my theology? In my Bible.

What do I choose to do with that? I choose to believe that to be the ONLY truth.

Mulla Sadra

Well, if He created His VolksWagon first, and then created the rest of His Creation, I would not have any problems with it at all.

SEE!!

You are in a delusion !!

You just said that God can be contained in what he created (the VW) !! (which is against your first hypothesis).

It's the same thing, God created Place, And God was there before Place was, and God can't be contained into what he created.

And the, with all due respect, gibberish of a place not like the human place, PLACE IS PLACE, if he's not in a place, so he's not ! and that's it !

lifeisgood

SEE!! You are in a delusion !!

Only by your estimation.

You just said that God can be contained in what he created (the VW) !! (which is against your first hypothesis).

I said NO such thing. I said, if God created His VW first. I said nothing about Him being inside the VW.

It's the same thing, God created Place, And God was there before Place was, and God can't be contained into what he created.

Like I said, no amount of explanation is going to make anybody understand what they choose to reject.

And the, with all due respect, gibberish of a place not like the human place, PLACE IS PLACE, if he's not in a place, so he's not ! and that’s it !

So you think that God is in a PLACE THAT IS A PLACE right now, as we, humans, think of a place?

I don’t.

Mulla Sadra

Only by your estimation.

I said NO such thing. I said, if God created His VW first. I said nothing about Him being inside the VW.

Like I said, no amount of explanation is going to make anybody understand what they choose to reject.

So you think that God is in a PLACE THAT IS A PLACE right now, as we, humans, think of a place?

I don’t.

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]. (2:18)

Please go back to the right path you were on, which is God is not part of created (i.e. Place or cells)
------

People !

Didn't He say :

So, he says if God created VW, He can sit in one. (which equals : if God created Creation, He can be in it)

Can anyone explain this to me other than that.

YOU EITHER SAY GOD IS NOT IN A PLACE , OR YOUR GOD IS CREATED AFTER PLACE. CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO !

It's a good deed to correct yourself when wrong, at least it is in Islam, and I gave you three pages to change your mind, I've been asking the same question for the last three pages so that you can be sane enough to see where you are going!

Please, Don't lock a word of rightness because a Muslim is talking to you.

lifeisgood

Deaf, dumb and blind - so they will not return [to the right path]. (2:18)

First of All, I said : He's not a place, you are saying he is in a place,

Yes, I said, God was in the place from where He said, “Be.” Is this ‘place’ as we think of ‘place.’? No!

God be exalted to be part of a created, exalted he is to be in a body, or to be a mortal group of cells.

That would be a man-created god. That is not my God.

So, he says if God created VW, He can sit in one.

I said NO such thing. You said such thing.

Can anyone explain this to me other than that. GOD IS NOT IN A PLACE. GOD IS NEVER CONTAINED BY A CREATED, AND PLACE IS CREATED.

I never said what you are saying I said. This is you talking, not me.

YOU EITHER SAY GOD IS NOT IN A PLACE, OR YOUR GOD IS CREATED AFTER PLACE. CHOOSE ONE OF THE TWO, THERE'S NO THIRD CHOICE.

Sure I have a third choice:

My God was in His place from where He said “Be” and it was.
This place (for lack of a better word) is not a place as we think of such.
My God is NOT created.
My God created everything.

It's a good deed to correct yourself when wrong, at least it is in Islam.

I would if I thought that I was saying what you say I am saying, which I am not. You are inserting words in my mouth.

===

Could you please stop screaming at me?

lifeisgood

God is right now in the ‘place’ we call heaven. Notice I said, “we” call it heaven. I do not know what God Himself calls this 'place' where He is right now.

My God exist in a higher dimension than mine. That is why He is God.

How do I know? My Bible tells me so.

You want God to exist solely in the tri-dimensional world we live in. For me that is humanism and there is no place for God in humanism. For me, in humanism, man is their only god.

Mulla Sadra

Where do you think God is right now? Now? Yes, right now.

The question itself is wrong "Where is God?"

It is a delusion X delusion question.

And an answer to a false question is a right question, My answer is : Was God ever been in a place so you question where is he ? God be exalted upon your delusions.

---------------------

I ask you, this "place" you are talking about, was it before or after God ?

Last edited:

Mulla Sadra

God is right now in the ‘place’ we call heaven. Notice I said, “we” call it heaven. I do not know what God Himself calls this 'place' where He is right now.

My God exist in a higher dimension than mine. That is why He is God.

How do I know? My Bible tells me so.

You want God to exist solely in the tri-dimensional world we live in. For me that is humanism and there is no place for God in humanism. For me, in humanism, man is their only god.

God is not existing in any kind of dimension, It is your delusions, God created dimensions, so he can't be in any dimension.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

God is not existing in any kind of dimension, It is your delusions, God created dimensions, so he can't be in any dimension.

Mulla, when I use the word ‘dimension’ I mean to say that God is not here where you and I are right now, where we can touch, smell, see, etc.

God is where He is in the place I call heaven. Notice I said, “I” call heaven. Notice I also did not say that that is what God calls it.

It is not that I do not understand that God has created ‘dimensions.’ God has created everything.

I mean to say that He is higher than I.

lifeisgood

I ask you, this "place" you are talking about, was it before or after God ?

Neither before and definitely not after.

It is where God was when He said "Be," and it was.

It is where God is right now, which definitely is not where I am because I am here.

Charity

Where do you think God is right now? Now? Yes, right now.

Hopefully the rest of earths days wont be wasted arguing where God is Right Now!...God could be Up to the third day of creating a far biger an better earth? according to europe.
Any sort of Beliving will not alter Facts .the race is on as if this Place will be owned by the discover...er.
Man is a Pain Himself, an to the unverse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJMRlvgY2EM