Neg Rep CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

glorydaz

Just a glimpse of the groups of neggers here. All of these are NEG REPS TODAY: MOSTLY ON A CLOSED THREAD AND KEEP A WORD

17 Year Old Shot And... October 24th, 2015 06:00 PM glorydaz .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:48 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:41 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:39 PM Tambora .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 05:29 PM Tambora .
17 Year Old Shot And... October 24th, 2015 05:16 PM Angel4Truth shameful
Why Homosexuality MUST... October 24th, 2015 04:59 PM glorydaz .
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:53 PM LoneStar ,kjbv
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:50 PM LoneStar .kjbgc
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:48 PM LoneStar /lknm
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:47 PM LoneStar /lkn
Keep a word, change a... October 24th, 2015 04:45 PM LoneStar .kjbb
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:41 PM LoneStar .jkn
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:38 PM LoneStar /m;
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:36 PM LoneStar .kvbj
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:33 PM LoneStar mhnm
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:31 PM LoneStar ,cj,mb
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:29 PM LoneStar kjchv
Harpies smell blood October 24th, 2015 04:28 PM LoneStar jkvhj

I have an idea. Instead of cluttering up every thread with your reviews, why don't you make it a part of your signature? :idea:

glorydaz

I do too often project onto others my own darkness which I refuse to acknowledge and understand.
Since I became born again I at least am very aware of it. I try to pay attention to the huge logs that are in my own eyes.

But just be careful whenever you try to read the mind of another, or guess at their underlying intentions. You should always ask directly when you want to learn what someone else was thinking.

My post was clear to me. I have heard some from G. M. and he is so focused on his own fears and anger about my theology that he negative reps me often and is of dour moods when he occasionally posts a reply to me.

I am reminded of a larva in a cocoon. So bewildered and flummoxed by new historical discoveries about the Bible that he has seemingly made up his mind to refuse to become a butterfly.

You said, "just be careful whenever you try to read the mind of another" and then you do that very thing. I've known GM for years and you are wrong....not even close. So, rethink that one, and heed your own advice.

glorydaz

Ooooo, here come the negs from PJ.
The race is on!

I should probably warn him to make sure he hits "disapprove" instead of just using the :nono: emoticon. It will take him forever if he keeps getting mixed up like that. Either that or Dr. Jekyll gives pos reps and Mr. Hyde gives negs. He might have to look in the mirror to see which mask he's wearing. :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
What about the other thread? How many more are you going to clutter up with your awards? Do you honestly thing people are that interested in how "popular" you are? :chuckle:

the other thread was about the terrible secret of neg reps. I started neither thread. nor did I bump them. boy the facts really bother you huh ?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
bighanky.gif

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Heavens no. Put them up side by side so it's obvious what a hypocrite you are. :thumb:

now I'm a hypocrite because I get neg reps ? You are so pathetic the way you latch onto key words that you think stick: hypocrite, liar, whiner etc. typical tabloid words. You probably buy those at the checkout counter. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.