Myths About Liberals And Liberalism

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Not at all. Never met him.

Having had a father/daughter relationship with my dad, and knowing what I could go to him and talk to him about and knowing how he'd humor my attempts to persuade him of something because he loved me, I think there are a lot of private relationship variables that you're not privy to, and now you've thrown her under the bus in order to make your point here. I don't know your acquaintance or about her relationship with her father, but I now know what you think of both.

... actually, this doesn't matter to me.

I can imagine it doesn't.

glassjester

You spoke critically about a woman

Bad gj :sibbie:

That particular woman speaks critically of just about everyone, without even knowing much about them.

Prior to that comment about her father's self-destructive voting habits, for example, she spoke at length to my wife and I about how ignorant Christians are, and how much they actually value ignorance and blind obedience - all the while assuming we were "enlightened" atheist liberals, like herself.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Listening to right wingers describe liberals is like taking golfing lessons from Helen Keller. Entertaining as heck to watch, but you don't really learn anything about the game.

:think: I have learned they tend to change the meaning of words in such a way to coordinate with "those who disagree with me".

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Make a joke about the special olympics next
For those viewing at home, while being blind isn't a mentally debilitating condition being sod (doser) apparently is. :plain:

Sod likes to trade on the word "retard" which is actually premised in a mockery of people with mental impairments. A long time member here who had a special needs child objected to the term years ago and caused me to rethink any association with it. Sod just keeps plowing through.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Wait

Did you just defend your insult of physically handicapped people by saying "at least i wasn't offending mentally handicapped people"?? :freak:

What a scumbag :nono:

Arthur Brain

Yes artie - mocking the handicapped is exactly like me and wit :dizzy:

Still, i spose that was a pretty good response considering that you were prolly in your cups :idunno:

Eh, don't get your panties all in a bunch SOD, there's many things you're incapable of...:D

Anyway, doesn't your bridge need renovating?

:think:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Modern society infantilizes the young, more effectively now than ever before

That's why you had so many "adults" willingly voting for the likes of hillary and bammy

Their intellectual, emotional and psychological development has been stunted

Iow, they're retarded :)

Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative.
- John Stuart Mill

https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/johnstuart201721.html?src=t_conservative

John Stuart must have had "ok doser" in mind!

ClimateSanity

I'd suppose that's the sincerest form of flattery, but with you I can't credit the sincerity, so...no, I'm not.

By way of illustration, blacks calling one another the n word aren't evidencing the belief in racial superiority, whereas whites utilizing it should be aware of its use, white to black, in just that sense.
Whites who use the nword don't believe in racial superiority either as I've discovered listening to them.

glassjester

White culture is superior :idunno:

can-of-worms.jpg

ClimateSanity

How dare you! I've never given a filthy massage to anyone! Take it back!
On a more serious note, she slimed your character about relationship presumption. You seem willing to let it go. You have a winning position in that the charge is false. I will support you with my posts if you chose to pursue it.

glassjester

On a more serious note, she slimed your character about relationship presumption. You seem willing to let it go. You have a winning position in that the charge is false. I will support you with my posts if you chose to pursue it.

Thanks, but there's nothing more to pursue. It was over the minute she presumed that I was being presumptuous when I said a woman I know is presumptuous. It was self-defeating.

Also, it was three-layer-deep presumpception - wild!