My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

genuineoriginal

are we now pretending that one of the main teachings of Jesus was to treat others like dirt?

Or are you saying I can't be a Christian because i don't hate the same people you do?
According to Jesus, there are only two genders:

Matthew 19:4
4 And he answered and said unto them, [JESUS]Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,[/JESUS]​

As far as transgenderism and "sex change" operations, this is what the Bible states:

Deuteronomy 22:5
5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.​

MrDante

According to Jesus, there are only two genders:

Matthew 19:4
4 And he answered and said unto them, [JESUS]Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,[/JESUS]​

How dopes this justify you attacking people because they are different?

genuineoriginal

How dopes this justify you attacking people because they are different?
Read it again:
It is a good thing I am not attacking people because they are different, then.
This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.
and again:
This is not a matter of whether a person is different; it is a matter of whether a person's ideas and actions are evil.

MrDante

I know of no one other than you that has the opinion that there is a "good minority" or that non-conformity is disease.

A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.​

A person that has the mental pattern that they are the wrong gender and this causes such significant distress that they resort to a "sex change" operation in an attempt to alleviate that distress is by definition "mentally ill".

So if that transsexualism is a "mental pattern"that causes significant distress then that distress is caused by the fact that an individuals gender identity doesn't match their physical form. But medical intervention changes their physical form so it does match gender identity so there is no more distress. Meaning it wasn't a mental illness at all because what mental illness is cured by cosmetic surgery?

genuineoriginal

So if that transsexualism is a "mental pattern"that causes significant distress then that distress is caused by the fact that an individuals gender identity doesn't match their physical form. But medical intervention changes their physical form so it does match gender identity so there is no more distress. Meaning it wasn't a mental illness at all because what mental illness is cured by cosmetic surgery?
No, the distress is caused by a DELUSION, not a fact.
Medical intervention changes the appearance of their physical form, but does not change the FACT of their gender, so it really does nothing for the distress caused by the DELUSION.
The distress is not relieved because the DELUSION is not changed by the cosmetic surgery, therefore they still suffer from a mental illness.

You are very confused.

Arthur Brain

Read it again:

and again:

You believe people can "train" themselves to fall in love with and be sexually attracted to inanimate objects, so in all seriousness, where's your credibility in any of this?

:AMR: