My ‘Sex Change’ Was a Myth. Why Trying to Change One’s Sex Will Always Fail.

genuineoriginal

People who indulge themselves with such horrendous operations, no doubt, suffer from mental illness.
Drapetomania?
Fictitious mental disease made up by slave holders that has nothing to do with this thread.
it sounds like you are saying that applying the label of mentally ill or diseased to people who don't conform to another's arbitrary standard is somehow wrong
There is nothing arbitrary about there being only two genders: male and female.
Claiming that there are more genders than two is the arbitrary standard that comes from mentally ill and wicked people.
in the future please try to read posts more carefully or as you put it "Learn to read what is written."
You were obviously attempting to claim that saying 'people that have "sex change" operations suffer from a mental illness' is done maliciously because the people getting "sex change" operations do not conform to the "arbitrary" standard that sex/gender is determined by biology and not by cosmetic appearance.

Biology is not an "arbitrary" standard.
People that think their biological gender is such a big problem that they have to resort to "sex change" operations have a mental illness.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You were obviously attempting to claim that saying 'people that have "sex change" operations suffer from a mental illness' is done maliciously because the people getting "sex change" operations do not conform to the "arbitrary" standard that sex/gender is determined by biology and not by cosmetic appearance.

People that think their biological gender is such a big problem that they have to resort to "sex change" operations have a mental illness.

You have won a Cigar, however, I don't smoke, so I'll have to bum one off someone else and give you your prize.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Apparently I just need to name one to prove my point but here is a start.

Laverne Cox, Janet Mock, Andreja Pejic, Caroline Cossey, Jenna Talacova, Christine Jorgenson, Ian Harvie, Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, Nadia Almada, Balian Buschbaum, Kyle Allums, Wendy Carlos, Lynn Conway, Lana Lawless, Fallon Fox , Thomas Beatie, Janet Mock, Mike Penner, Erik Schinegger, Andreas Krieger, Chloe Anderson, Keelin Godsey, Jaiyah Saelua, Kye Allums, Chris Mosier, Caster Semenya,

No go do your own research

Anybody can make up a bunch of names? I need Email Addresses so I can verify what you're saying.

MrDante

The "attacks and denouncements" are directed towards the lies that claim it is a gender/sex change and not a cosmetic change.
The people that have a vested interest in believing the lies are taking the "attacks and denouncements" against the lies as an attack against them.

I do not believe in the motivation, which they claim drives them

"Gender identity" is a concept that comes from wicked hearts and minds.
It has no relationship to truth.

Claiming that there are more genders than two is the arbitrary standard that comes from mentally ill and wicked people.

ALL who put themselves through this 'type' of humiliation, are 'self-deluding' themselves.

These are all attacks on the person not on any idea.

Again if this were just cosmetic surgery why all the viciousness?

MrDante

Learn to read what is written

what is arbitrary is the expectations or a "good minority' A minority that acts the way they are supposed to weather that is being happy with slavery or pretending to be something they aren't. Not conforming earns them the label of diseased.

MrDante

Anybody can make up a bunch of names? I need Email Addresses so I can verify what you're saying.

Since you aren't honest enough to look at the names and the people provided why would anyone believe you are in any way interested in what you asked for in the first place?

MrDante

Be careful you don't 'slip on that Banana,' hit your head and suddenly gain some rather mysterious common sense and reasonable discernment. That could happen, you know?

Personal attacks like this just tell me you can't actually respond to any points made and are grasping at straws to placate your ego. :)

genuineoriginal

what is arbitrary is the expectations or a "good minority' A minority that acts the way they are supposed to weather whether that is being happy with slavery or pretending to be something they aren't. Not conforming earns them the label of diseased.
I know of no one other than you that has the opinion that there is a "good minority" or that non-conformity is disease.

A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.​

A person that has the mental pattern that they are the wrong gender and this causes such significant distress that they resort to a "sex change" operation in an attempt to alleviate that distress is by definition "mentally ill".

Last edited:

MrDante

I know of no one other than you that has the opinion that there is a "good minority" or that non-conformity is disease.

A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.​

A person that has the mental pattern that they are the wrong gender and this causes such significant distress that they resort to a "sex change" operation in an attempt to alleviate that distress is by definition "mentally ill".

Drapetomania

genuineoriginal

Drapetomania
Please show me where Drapetomania requires a person to go through a "sex change" operation.