MUST WE CONFESS EVERY SIN TO BE FORGIVEN?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And remember, there are several posters eager to ban me, to catch me making mistakes.

So I have to be very careful what I say. I should not post too much or argue needlessly.

Spockrates

Plan B is Jesus' grace by whom we are saved. Which of the commandments are you not able to keep?

Jamie: My apologies for being evasive, earlier. Please forgive me. To answer your question, I think I haven't been able to keep any of them with 100% consistency. So there are none I've been able to keep.

Spockrates

Jamie: I'm talking about breaking some of the 10 commandments in thought, and others in thought, word and deed.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Too bad your God is your belly (Phil 3:19).

"Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly

Full-full-food-fat-smiley-emoticon-000646-fbook.gif

See:

Blessings and Curses R.C. Sproul

Get in my belly!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Makes sense. [emoji846][emoji108]

As long as you keep agreeing with whatever she says you'll be alright. Talk about flowers, a nice sunny day, white bunny rabbits, cuddly little baby kittens, luxurious hats, etc. I think you might have a chance of being her one and only friend on TOL. You lucky guy you.

Tell her you HATE:

1) Trinitarians.
2) Church goers.
3) The military.
4) The Apostle Paul.
5) Posters that disagree with her.
6) Hat haters.

If you're willing to hate these things, you can be her friend.

Also, tell her you to reject all of the Bible except for Matthew through John. She really likes that.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Meshak rejects Paul and his writings. Therefore, she cannot get saved at this point in her life.

Agreed as Paul's gospel is the only thing that will stablish her into the Body of Christ! Romans 16:25-26 KJV

Cc: [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION]

Mt 15:14 :dizzy:

Paul's gospel doesn't disagree with Peter's gospel...which doesn't disagree with James' gospel... The gospel is the bible from cover to cover (Eph 4:14, Mal 4:5). :bowser: :bowser:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Cc: [MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] [MENTION=6992]heir[/MENTION] [MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] [MENTION=13955]glorydaz[/MENTION] [MENTION=13754]exminister[/MENTION]

Mt 15:14 :dizzy:

Paul's gospel doesn't disagree with Peter's gospel...which doesn't disagree with James' gospel... The gospel is the bible from cover to cover (Eph 4:14, Mal 4:5). :bowser: :bowser:

I'll make this short and sweet: "You're wrong!"

heir

TOL Subscriber
Cc: [MENTION=13925]
Paul's gospel doesn't disagree with Peter's gospel...which doesn't disagree with James' gospel...
Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not James 2:20 KJV or James 2:27 KJV as Paul tells us we are Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
The gospel is the bible from cover to cover (Eph 4:14, Mal 4:5). :bowser: :bowser:
That's ridiculous. There is more than one gospel in the Bible and if you would take half the time to actually read the scriptures comparing spiritual things with spiritual the Holy Ghost would teach you (1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV) and you would approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV). You've been slinging MUD for so long, you don't even recognize truth. Stop tagging my name. I don't wish to follow you around.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Acts 2:38 KJV does not equal 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 and 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV is not James 2:20 KJV or James 2:27 KJV as Paul tells us we are Ephesians 2:8-9 KJVThat's ridiculous. There is more than one gospel in the Bible and if you would take half the time to actually read the scriptures comparing spiritual things with spiritual the Holy Ghost would teach you (1 Corinthians 2:13 KJV) and you would approve things that are excellent (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV). You've been slinging MUD for so long, you don't even recognize truth. Stop tagging my name. I don't wish to follow you around.

SerpentD is a trouble maker who adds nothing to any discussion. They keep folks like this around for filler I think?