Moses and Mohammad

CherubRam

Yahwah%202_zpsbu2o7dny.jpg
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

CherubRam

This entire post is inaccurate.
Vatican Says No 'Yahweh' In Songs, Prayers At Catholic Masses: http://www.catholic.org/news/ae/music/story.php?id=29022
Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that, "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?

Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

popsthebuilder

It's a matter of the validity of human witnessing, and being canonized by a known authority.

The OT stands as a multiple account witnessing. It's crucial that in Jewish custom single person witnessing doesn't count. That's why even Jesus has to put that under the circumstance that in the absence of valid human witnessing, God (the Holy Trinity) will be His valid witnessing. God the father and God the Holy Spirit will be His witnesses. That is to say, under normal circumstance a witnessing is considered valid only when more than one humans stand as witnesses.

The OT is about how the chosen witnesses of God, that is the prophets, stood witnessing for Him in the various times of the Jewish history. This serves the purpose that by the multiple witnessing of chosen humans and mostly through the Jews, God made Himself known to today's humans, Jews and gentiles alike.

This witnessing of multiple human accounts is also canonized, maintained by a human authority designated by God. Such that this human authority will guard the Scripture from any human will to make changes onto it. This is so such that it is verifiable that what God said about human salvation 2000 years ago, will remain the same message of salvation today. It is verifiable that God will not say one thing 2000 years ago and another 2000 years later to humans in regards to the salvation He provided.

As a result, today we can tell that the OT we read today is the same OT the Jews read 2000 years ago. Humans (by the will of God) have a whole library of scrolls (Dead Sea Scrolls) for us to reconcile that the OT remains unchanged theologically speaking.

As for NT, we can tell the same as (again by the will of God) humans have two independent sources of Bible manuscripts, namely, the NIV and KJV versions of the NT Bible. The are theological identical for today's human to tell that God said about the same salvation to humans 2000 years ago, He says the same to today's humans.

In comparison, Islam is a joke, a copycat and a fake!

2000 years ago, the Sanhedrin (thus the Jews) is the only authority for the legitimate publishing and distribution of OT Scripture. The Jews are the guardian of the Word of God. It is them who had canonized the OT legitimately.

The Catholics then picked up the role ever since the Jews failed. They canonized and maintained the NT Bible correctly. God on the other hand, only allow the Protestants to have (and thus be the guardian) both the OT and NT canon correct.

God's earthly apostle's Church also acts as the authority of the various translations of the Bible, especially from the perspective of the salvation message embedded. All churches deemed to be apostle's Church can be identified by the common standard of faith called the Apostle's Creed.

That's how serious God is in regards to the Bible He inspired.

Again in comparison, Islam is a joke, a lame copycat and a fake!

Moses mentioned Jesus because Moses is to fore-shadow Jesus in terms of human salvation. And the parallel is,

Moses, one of the greatest prophets of God, led the Jews out of Egypt to free them from being enslaved, and to bring them to the promised land of Canaan.

Jesus, the greatest prophet of God, will lead humans out of Hades/hell to free them from being enslaved, and to bring them to the promised land of Heaven (New Earth and New Heaven).

In comparison, Islam is a joke, a lame copycat and a fake!
Are you not aware that Moses and the Christ are spoken of in great detail within the Qur'an? Are you aware that it tells the same things that the bible does? These are rhetorical questions. If you know them then you wouldn't claim submission to GOD a joke.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Hawkins

Are you not aware that Moses and the Christ are spoken of in great detail within the Qur'an? Are you aware that it tells the same things that the bible does? These are rhetorical questions. If you know them then you wouldn't claim submission to GOD a joke.

peace

Do you read English? I am saying Islam is joke because it's not godly in nature and it lacks valid witnessing. Qur'an is human book as I presented the comparison.

I can't even address a single point ever mentioned in my post!

popsthebuilder

Do you read English? I am saying Islam is joke because it's not godly in nature and it lacks valid witnessing. Qur'an is human book as I presented the comparison.
Show what about Islam isn't godly in nature with the Quran then.

I read quite well usually.

Oleander

The majority of Christians believe Jesus is God.

Is Jesus the nickname of Yahwah, or the other way around?

If the name Yahwah, then why the Spanish Christians called him Dios?

Don't agree your name CherubRam is the same in all languages of the world?

Almost all Christians scholars agreed Jesus spoke Aramic, and we know Allaha is the name of God in aramic.

So, when Jesus said: my God in English he actually was saying my Allaha in aramic, simple.

CherubRam

The majority of Christians believe Jesus is God.

Is Jesus the nickname of Yahwah, or the other way around?

If the name Yahwah, then why the Spanish Christians called him Dios?

Don't agree your name CherubRam is the same in all languages of the world?

Almost all Christians scholars agreed Jesus spoke Aramic, and we know Allaha is the name of God in aramic.

So, when Jesus said: my God in English he actually was saying my Allaha in aramic, simple.

All of the people in heaven are called gods because Yahwah has given them life immortal. Yahwah and Yahshua are separate persons. Yahwah is God's personal name. Yahwah means "Life Began." Allah does not mean "Life Began." When scripture says they are "ONE" it mean they are in unity. The Aramaic name of God is also Yahwah.

CherubRam

The word editor keeps malfunctioning. Anyway, click on the image, then add to the size with the + sign.

Wick Stick

Vatican Says No 'Yahweh' In Songs, Prayers At Catholic Masses:
After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out...
You seem to have a problem with confusing different groups of people.

You originally said that Catholics took the name of God out of the Bible, and now you post this as your proof?

Jews are not Catholics.

Moabites are not Arabs.

If you're going to use historical examples, use them right.

CherubRam

You seem to have a problem with confusing different groups of people.

You originally said that Catholics took the name of God out of the Bible, and now you post this as your proof?

Jews are not Catholics.

Moabites are not Arabs.

If you're going to use historical examples, use them right.

I changed the subject from Catholics to the Jews removing the name of God. Yes, I know, Moabites are not Arabs.

popsthebuilder

We know the personal name of our God. What is the name of your god?
Uhm....It's the same One Creator GOD, and the name is irrelevant as long as we worship/ live with respect and reverence towards GOD.

My GOD is your GOD.

Do you refute this?

Also; could you answer my other question with regards to prayer?

Thank you....peace

CherubRam

Uhm....It's the same One Creator GOD, and the name is irrelevant as long as we worship/ live with respect and reverence towards GOD.

My GOD is your GOD.

Do you refute this?

Also; could you answer my other question with regards to prayer?

Thank you....peace

I have no reason to believe that allah is my God, Yahwah.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
[FONT=&quot]God Almighty / El Shaddai[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The root word "shadad" (שדד) means to plunder, overpower, or make desolate. The meaning may go back to an original sense which was "to be strong" as in the Arabic "shadiid" (شديد) "strong", although normally the Arabic letter pronounced "sh" corresponds to the Hebrew letter sin, not to shin. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Some scholars believe the name is derived from an Akkadian word [FONT=&quot]Šadu[/FONT], meaning "mountain," suggesting strength and power).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Response: And El, Ella, and Elohim, are hebrew for God. Just as Allah is the Arabic name for God.

Fatihah

BANNED
Banned
The bible says that Abraham knew God as (God Almighty / El Shaddai.) The bible is much older than the Quran.

Response: The Bible is full of discrepancy and contradictions. So it being older does not change the fact that it lacks reliability.