Monica Lewinsky takes cyber-bully fight to TED

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Monica Lewinsky takes cyber-bully fight to TED by Glenn Chapman Vancouver (AFP)] "Monica Lewinsky on Thursday took her freshly launched fight against cyber-bullying to a premier TED gathering known for attracting Internet titans, celebrities and others influencing modern culture.
She spoke candidly of the humiliation she suffered due to a 1998 sex scandal with then US president Bill Clinton
bcyM74oKi.gif
and said her reason for breaking years of silence had nothing to do with politics.

"It is time to stop tip-toeing around my past," Lewinsky said during an on-stage Ted talk during which, at moments, she welled with emotion..." Full text: Monica Lewinsky takes cyber-bully fight to TED Ex 20:14, Lev 20:10 more

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's hard to muster up much sympathy for anyone who pursues and has a relationship with another person's spouse ...

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's hard to muster up much sympathy for anyone who pursues and has a relationship with another person's spouse ...
You'd have thought she'd learned something by now (Ps 30:20). :doh:

She's baaaack--to lecture us (Deut 23:18). :AMR:

2352CD1800000578-2842186-image-35_1416477897187.jpg

Last edited:

musterion

Lots of leftist women consider what Clinton did to her to be unconscionable abuse of power if not a form of rape. Or they would, if an (R) had done it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lots of leftist women consider what Clinton did to her to be unconscionable abuse of power if not a form of rape. Or they would, if an (R) had done it.

Bill's not off the hook. He cheated as well, and the only reason I see what he did as worse is because *he* is the person who took vows.

musterion

Bill's not off the hook. He cheated as well, and the only reason I see what he did as worse is because *he* is the person who took vows.

What did you think about the testimony of women before Lewinski, where were brushed off as trailer trash by his spokes-serpent Carville?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Monica Should Try Her Lecture On TOL, She Would Not Last Long.

That's just it ... adulterers and those who have relations with other people's spouses have no room lecturing anyone on matters of morality.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Exactly. While it took two to tango, she had no problem being *other woman*.

:rotfl: The other woman? That is funny as it relates to the so-called marriage that Bill & Hilly supposedly have...I think it is more of a business arrangement, and Bill's extra-marital sexual proclivities seem to be part of the package, to call what those two have a marriage is a joke & a sham. :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
IIRC, there were stories out well before Clinton took the Oval Orifice (which he reduced it to).

I am specifically addressing the OP and Monica. I don't accept that being young and naive is a valid reason to have sex with another person's spouse.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:rotfl: The other woman?

Yes ... any woman who has an affair with a married man is the *other* woman.

Does the fact that Bill was also a pig in this situation alleviate Monica's responsibility?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Exactly. While it took two to tango, she had no problem being *other woman*.
Her mother must be so proud (Lev. 19:29; Deut. 22:21). :rolleyes:

Young people who obey the law are wise; those with wild friends bring shame to their parents. Pr 28:7, NLT

Last edited:

Tinark

Yes ... any woman who has an affair with a married man is the *other* woman.

Does the fact that Bill was also a pig in this situation alleviate Monica's responsibility?

Somewhat - responsibility isn't a binary yes/no situation. There are degrees of it.