Mizzou Racial Tension

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
does michelle know about this? :noway:

Moochelle could not be reached for comment as she is currently away handling vital national concerns in Maui. :devil:

michelle-obama-why-you-mad-tho.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What about it? it has nothing whatever to do with this. Unless you figure that because some criminals are black, it should be OK to insult and humiliate any black person, anytime, in public.

Is this what you're trying to justify?

You try to justify all white men are to blame for slavery.

Liberals always try to justify reverse racism as impossible, or pass it off as "what do you expect, look how they were treated for so long"

Same premise, why does Joe need to be punished for something his friends great great great great grandfather chose to do?

Racism IS capable of coming from blacks. Its empowered by liberals.

brewmama

What about it? it has nothing whatever to do with this. Unless you figure that because some criminals are black, it should be OK to insult and humiliate any black person, anytime, in public.
It proves you don't really care about victims (real victims), just loud-mouthed spoiled troublemakers. Which is just as I thought.

Well, it's not coming from black college students, who are trying to better themselves with higher education.

How can you possibly know that? They sure don't seem very interested in education to me. Beside the fact that some of these so-called "mistreatments" had nothing to do with college students either.

So what does insulting and humiliating them in public have do with stoping black crime?
Sounds like they need to step up police presence, and deal with their racial-social-economic issues. But what does any of this have to do with the black college students? Do you think they should be mistreated just because they're black? Because that certainly sounds like what you're trying to say, here.
Are you really THAT ignorant???

Absolutely zero evidence of mistreatment, versus actual crimes (black on white) And which one gets you upset?

Are you really THAT ignorant?

kmoney

Hall of Fame
http://www.inquisitr.com/2565304/mizzou-protesters-complain-paris-shooting-spotlight/

Mizzou protesters aren’t pleased with all of the news coverage highlighting the Paris shooting. Despite the Islamic State’s terrorist attack, which claimed the lives of 129 people and left 352 injured in Paris, Mizzou protesters and Black Lives Matter activists insist the mass shooting has garnered so much coverage in an effort to overshadow the confusion that recently occurred at the University of Missouri.

:plain:

Alate_One

I don't blame him either, really. His career there probably would have been miserable after this. Perhaps I should have worded it this way. I don't think he should have felt obligated to resign. But it's the atmosphere we're in now.

His resignation wasn't accepted. So he's not actually gone.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2565304/mizzou-protesters-complain-paris-shooting-spotlight/

Mizzou protesters aren’t pleased with all of the news coverage highlighting the Paris shooting. Despite the Islamic State’s terrorist attack, which claimed the lives of 129 people and left 352 injured in Paris, Mizzou protesters and Black Lives Matter activists insist the mass shooting has garnered so much coverage in an effort to overshadow the confusion that recently occurred at the University of Missouri.

It is kind of a bummer if you have a movement that's just gathering steam and then some big news event knocks it out of the conversation and out of the public consciousness. But that happens in our 24 hour news cycle. It's hard to keep people engaged over anything. That's why groups like ISIS keep carrying out attacks to keep themselves in the news.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

Confusion? It was more on the lines of utter ignorance on display from what I saw... Maybe if they burn the University down like they did the business' in Ferguson or Baltimore they can bump this back into the news cycle. :idea:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
It is kind of a bummer if you have a movement that's just gathering steam and then some big news event knocks it out of the conversation and out of the public consciousness. But that happens in our 24 hour news cycle. It's hard to keep people engaged over anything. That's why groups like ISIS keep carrying out attacks to keep themselves in the news.

Sure, disappointment is understandable on some level because you want your cause to stay highly visible. But complaining is still a bad look and very uncompassionate. :nono: Their story probably knocked something else out of the news cycle.

Alate_One

Sure, disappointment is understandable on some level because you want your cause to stay highly visible. But complaining is still a bad look and very uncompassionate. :nono: Their story probably knocked something else out of the news cycle.

Oh I agree it looks bad if you're seen complaining after something like this. But I can understand the sentiment a little. In some sense their cause has been running under the radar for 30+ years.

But the best thing to do right now would have been to hold up the people of France.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Protests demand the school president apologize for signs that say “free speech” died at Mizzou. Then they want her to find the offenders and teach them tolerance.

Thats a contradiction, perhaps she needs to learn what tolerance is, seems she is not tolerating those who have differing opinions.

THall

Was at Mizzou last week on a ppd.
Overheard a Mizzou football player tell
a congressman that he did not feel safe on campus......

Something is really wrong when the
linebackers don't feel safe.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
has anybody actually been hurt on campus?

or is this just all about "feelings"?

Exactly. Feelings and emotion. They need to grow up it's the real world. Mizzou sits halfway between ST. Louis and K.C. in a rural town. It's the country, in the middle of Missouri, locals are good ol boys and maybe yell some slurs but no violence or destruction to speak of. If people know what gets your goat, they do exactly that. foolish people

Last edited:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
'Someone told me
it's all happening at Mizzou.
I do believe it,
I do believe it's true.
Mm, mm, mm
mm, mm, mm, mm,
Whoah, oh, oh, oh,
mm, mm, mm, mm.'